The truth about CO2 and climate change

hahahahahahahahaha great post. It is exactly what you all feel. We know that you can't provide that one simple experiment, and that you're fnn tired of us questioning the fact that the statement isn't is there climate change, it is if climate change is caused by humans. Standing in front of sixteen people dropping 'f' bombs doesn't change any facts. And the real fact is you have no proof of your idiotic claim. So, 'f' me, well 'f' you!!!!

It is, largely, what many feel, particularly within the scientific community. And jc, you are no scientist, that much is clear to everyone. So when you decide to get off your fat arse and get a real education, you will be doing yourself, and everyone else a favor. Until then, frac off.

Well I've stated many times on here that I am not. I am a concerned citizen of the US, and as such I have every right to ask the question I do. The problem is, the scientists can't produce. Now, why is that on me? Why is it I found a hole in their plan? Because I use my brain and I ask questions when something doesn't smell right. And this stinks to high heavens. So you can post all your mumbo jumbo science crap, but what you can't post is the experiment that shows 120 PPM of CO2 affecting temperatures. Until you or they do, I WiN!!!!!! In other words the story is a bust because there is no evidence to support the claim. But hey, you keep wondering if I'm a scientist or not. hah.......

The problem is not that scientists aren't producing. The problem is that idiots like you who aren't qualified to wipe their arses are hindering their efforts with your politicizing their every finding. And yes you have every right to ask questions, INFORMED questions. And until you do, you are wasting everyone's time.

lol.........tough shit on you s0n!! Get used to it.......not going away like...............ever. Which is exactly why your "consensus" science is not mattering ANYWHERE in the real world. Nobody is giving a fuck about the science in 2014 and every single energy projection decades out from now show renewables still being in the fringe shithole end of the spectrum!!!

We are loving idiot status s0n!!! Academic intellectual bs is...............and you can go right on with the pompous arrogance. At the end of the day though...............

Dang.....every time I play that vid above ^^ and think of the AGW assholes, I swear......I laugh my balls off.

And that is exatly what this is about, isn't it? Fossil fuelers are deathly afraid of the competition so they make up a non-existent "scientific" controversy in an attempt to stifle that competition. And they are willing to take down the planet in order to do it. Well tough titties, bitch. Alternative energy is happening - right now. Get used to it

We don't have to ask if skook got beat up on the playground. It's clear even the girls beat skook up on the playground.

Not all deniers are skook-type sissies, but most crying sissies are deniers. The cult attracts that type.

We don't have to ask if skook got beat up on the playground. It's clear even the girls beat skook up on the playground.

Not all deniers are skook-type sissies, but most crying sissies are deniers. The cult attracts that type.

^ Uses "Mann's Nature Trick" to Hide the Decline

Are you seriously going to peddle that erumor? Now, before you start spewing at me about being a liberal who believes in Goebbal's Warming, Im not either. But there is certainly a debate going on in the science and using this type of shit only makes the alarmists look more intelligent.

it's damaging.

well, what part of that is a lie?

As if solar cells kill birds. How stupid is that???

I see you are on a par with Franco in intelligence.....you want to know how STUPID you are.... how about 900 DEGREES stupid!!!

Solar cells do not harm birds. Solar reflectors do. What are depicted in the cartoon are solar cell panels. But since you "publicans" are so concerned for the welfare of birds, how many of you have our cat(s) spayed or nutered and kept in doors so they don't kill birds? Because domestic cats kill far more birds than any human activitiy. And yet you people don't seem to be concerned at all about that fact.

Last edited:
Where does Carbon Dioxide really come from?
Ian Rutherford Plimer
is an Australian geologist, professor emeritus of earth sciences at the University of Melbourne, professor of mining geology at the University of Adelaide, and the director of multiple mineral exploration and mining companies.
He has published 130 scientific papers, six books and edited the Encyclopedia of Geology.
Where Does the Carbon Dioxide Really Come From?
Professor Ian Plimer could not have said it better!
If you've read his book you will agree; this is a good summary.

PLIMER: "Okay, here's the bombshell. The volcanic eruption in Iceland.
Since its first spewing of volcanic ash has, in just FOUR DAYS, NEGATED EVERY SINGLE EFFORT you have made in the past five years to control CO2 emissions on our planet - all of you.
Of course, you know about this evil carbon dioxide that we are trying to suppress - its that vital chemical compound that every plant requires to live and grow and to synthesize into oxygen for us humans and all animal life.

I know....it's very disheartening to realize that all of the carbon emission savings you have accomplished while suffering the inconvenience and expense of driving Prius hybrids, buying fabric grocery bags, sitting up till midnight to finish your kids "The Green Revolution" science project, throwing out all of your non-green cleaning supplies, using only two squares of toilet paper, putting a brick in your toilet tank reservoir, selling your SUV and speedboat, vacationing at home instead of abroad, nearly getting hit every day on your bicycle, replacing all of your 50 cent light bulbs with $10.00 light bulbs.....
well, all of those things you have done have all gone down the tubes in just four days.

The volcanic ash emitted into the Earth's atmosphere in just four days - yes, FOUR DAYS - by that volcano in Iceland which has totally erased every single effort you have made to reduce the evil beast, carbon. And there are around 200 active volcanoes on the planet spewing out this crud at any one time - EVERY DAY.

I don't really want to rain on your parade too much, but I should mention that when the volcano Mt. Pinatubo erupted in the Philippines in 1991, it spewed out more greenhouse gases into the atmosphere than the entire human race had emitted in all its years on earth.
Yes, folks, Mt. Pinatubo was active for over one year - think about it.
Of course, I shouldn't spoil this 'touchy-feely tree-hugging' moment and mention the effect of solar and cosmic activity and the well-recognized 800-year global heating and cooling cycle,
which keeps happening despite our completely insignificant efforts to affect climate change.

And I do wish I had a silver lining to this volcanic ash cloud, but the fact of the matter is that the bush fire season across the western USA and Australia this year alone will negate your efforts to reduce carbon in our world for the next two to three years. And it happens every year.
Just remember that your government just tried to impose a whopping carbon tax on you, on the basis of the bogus 'human-caused' climate-change scenario.
Hey, isn't it interesting how they don't mention 'Global Warming' anymore, but just
"Climate Change" - you know why?

It's because the planet has COOLED by 0.7 degrees in the past century and these global warming bull**** artists got caught with their pants down.
And, just keep in mind that you might yet be stuck with an Emissions Trading Scheme - that whopping new tax - imposed on you that will achieve absolutely nothing except make you poorer.

It won't stop any volcanoes from erupting, that's for sure.

But, hey, relax...give the world a hug and have a nice day!"
Redfish,
On average, all of the earth's volcanoes each year put out an estimated 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere. Each year, the activities of humans are responsible for putting out 26.8 Billion tons. Here are some graph to look at.
co2.jpg
graph1.jpg

Where does Carbon Dioxide really come from?
Ian Rutherford Plimer
is an Australian geologist, professor emeritus of earth sciences at the University of Melbourne, professor of mining geology at the University of Adelaide, and the director of multiple mineral exploration and mining companies.
He has published 130 scientific papers, six books and edited the Encyclopedia of Geology.
Where Does the Carbon Dioxide Really Come From?
Professor Ian Plimer could not have said it better!
If you've read his book you will agree; this is a good summary.

PLIMER: "Okay, here's the bombshell. The volcanic eruption in Iceland.
Since its first spewing of volcanic ash has, in just FOUR DAYS, NEGATED EVERY SINGLE EFFORT you have made in the past five years to control CO2 emissions on our planet - all of you.
Of course, you know about this evil carbon dioxide that we are trying to suppress - its that vital chemical compound that every plant requires to live and grow and to synthesize into oxygen for us humans and all animal life.

I know....it's very disheartening to realize that all of the carbon emission savings you have accomplished while suffering the inconvenience and expense of driving Prius hybrids, buying fabric grocery bags, sitting up till midnight to finish your kids "The Green Revolution" science project, throwing out all of your non-green cleaning supplies, using only two squares of toilet paper, putting a brick in your toilet tank reservoir, selling your SUV and speedboat, vacationing at home instead of abroad, nearly getting hit every day on your bicycle, replacing all of your 50 cent light bulbs with $10.00 light bulbs.....
well, all of those things you have done have all gone down the tubes in just four days.

The volcanic ash emitted into the Earth's atmosphere in just four days - yes, FOUR DAYS - by that volcano in Iceland which has totally erased every single effort you have made to reduce the evil beast, carbon. And there are around 200 active volcanoes on the planet spewing out this crud at any one time - EVERY DAY.

I don't really want to rain on your parade too much, but I should mention that when the volcano Mt. Pinatubo erupted in the Philippines in 1991, it spewed out more greenhouse gases into the atmosphere than the entire human race had emitted in all its years on earth.
Yes, folks, Mt. Pinatubo was active for over one year - think about it.
Of course, I shouldn't spoil this 'touchy-feely tree-hugging' moment and mention the effect of solar and cosmic activity and the well-recognized 800-year global heating and cooling cycle,
which keeps happening despite our completely insignificant efforts to affect climate change.

And I do wish I had a silver lining to this volcanic ash cloud, but the fact of the matter is that the bush fire season across the western USA and Australia this year alone will negate your efforts to reduce carbon in our world for the next two to three years. And it happens every year.
Just remember that your government just tried to impose a whopping carbon tax on you, on the basis of the bogus 'human-caused' climate-change scenario.
Hey, isn't it interesting how they don't mention 'Global Warming' anymore, but just
"Climate Change" - you know why?

It's because the planet has COOLED by 0.7 degrees in the past century and these global warming bull**** artists got caught with their pants down.
And, just keep in mind that you might yet be stuck with an Emissions Trading Scheme - that whopping new tax - imposed on you that will achieve absolutely nothing except make you poorer.

It won't stop any volcanoes from erupting, that's for sure.

But, hey, relax...give the world a hug and have a nice day!"
Redfish,
On average, all of the earth's volcanoes each year put out an estimated 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere. Each year, the activities of humans are responsible for putting out 26.8 Billion tons. Here are some graph to look at.
View attachment 34255 View attachment 34256

as I have said several times, if you want to believe that man is changing the climate of the planet earth by using fossil fuels, go right ahead and believe it.

The facts are:
1. CO2 is not a pollutant
2. CO2 makes up .039% of the atmosphere
3. there are no renewable energy sources that can currently replace fossil fuels
4. we should be looking for alternatives
5. the AGW religion is making the USA more dependent on the ragheads that hate us
6. the climate of earth has been changing for millions of years
7. the climate of earth will be changing millions of years from now
8. man has never had anything to do with it
9. Pollution is a real problem, pollution is bad, pollution does not cause climate change
10. the prophet algore LIED to you.

The myth:

BTW, the US is seeing record cold temps this year,

The reality:

You may have heard that September 2014 was the warmest September ever recorded and that the past six months were the hottest April through September in 130 years of records. NASA Earth Observatory readers sometimes ask: How much does it matter when a monthly or yearly temperature record is broken? And where does global temperature data come from?

For instance, the map above depicts temperature anomalies, or changes from the norm, between April and September 2014; it does not show absolute temperatures. Reds and blues show how much warmer or cooler each area was during that period in 2014 compared to an averaged base period of the same months from 1951–1980.

temperature_gis_2014_04-09.jpg

NASA GISS Research Features Rising Temperatures A Month Versus a Decade
The out put of a MODEL without basis in reality. with all the added adjustments they have made over the years... Garbage!

The myth:

BTW, the US is seeing record cold temps this year,

The reality:

You may have heard that September 2014 was the warmest September ever recorded and that the past six months were the hottest April through September in 130 years of records. NASA Earth Observatory readers sometimes ask: How much does it matter when a monthly or yearly temperature record is broken? And where does global temperature data come from?

For instance, the map above depicts temperature anomalies, or changes from the norm, between April and September 2014; it does not show absolute temperatures. Reds and blues show how much warmer or cooler each area was during that period in 2014 compared to an averaged base period of the same months from 1951–1980.

temperature_gis_2014_04-09.jpg

NASA GISS Research Features Rising Temperatures A Month Versus a Decade
The out put of a MODEL without basis in reality. with all the added adjustments they have made over the years... Garbage!

Models are small facsimilies of the real thing. As such, they certainly do have a basis in reality. Even NASA uses models when designing spaceships and missions. If they didn't, they'd be back in the 1950s with you.

Then look at real world measurements - look at glaciers, rising sea levels or the melting Arctic Ice.

But no - you're happy with your head in the sand and your fingers in your ears, fantasising about politics.

yes, in the minds of members of the AGW cult, actual temp measurements are inaccurate and fantasy models are gospel.

and, they also miss that we are talking about tenths of a degree. which could be a calibration error either way.

its a joke, but lets all move into the forest and eat worms to save the planet.

Then look at real world measurements - look at glaciers, rising sea levels or the melting Arctic Ice.

But no - you're happy with your head in the sand and your fingers in your ears, fantasising about politics.
where?

funny, but real world measurements do not support your religious ferver.

yes, in the minds of members of the AGW cult, actual temp measurements are inaccurate and fantasy models are gospel.

and, they also miss that we are talking about tenths of a degree. which could be a calibration error either way.

so I still haven't seen what the next gen equipment is that is mattering in the world today. I see discussions about money, but still unclear how money controls the atmosphere! I know CO2 doesn't, and to date, still no experiment. So what is their solution? What is the get out of jail card? Where is it?

so what? So what are you going to do about it? Where are you with the next gen solution? Where is it? Why is Germany going back to Coal if things are moving forward to replace it? You fail everyday on here because you have no solutions, all you have are statements made and altered graphs. When in reality the top country, the US is colder than average for the last 18 years. So, so what are you doing about it?

so I still haven't seen what the next gen equipment is that is mattering in the world today. I see discussions about money, but still unclear how money controls the atmosphere! I know CO2 doesn't, and to date, still no experiment. So what is their solution? What is the get out of jail card? Where is it?

exactly, not one liberal will tell you what it is that they want mankind to do.

here's a chance libs, tell us specifically what you want the people of planet earth to do to save the planet from "climate change"

Forum List

Back