🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The truth about gun violence.

Guns are no more dangerous than the people wielding them

Mass killings account for less than one percent of murders so by focusing so much on less than one percent you are ignoring the real problem of violence in this country

Half true. However many people who are trying to ignore mass shootings, are trying to ignore the violence.

how many is many?

Most people here who aren't fixated on only mass shootings talk about the overall murder rate quite a lot

I didn't say anything that would require a "how many" How many what? Potatoes?

I addressed a single person you brought in the subjective term of many not me

You addressed a single person? Who?

What is the "subjective term"? I know the subjunctive, I know present perfect, but subjective term... that escapes me, maybe you should how it works.

I was responding to BrainDead's post

And many is subjective. How many is many? is it a percentage of the whole is it more than 10, 100, 1000?

Half true. However many people who are trying to ignore mass shootings, are trying to ignore the violence.

how many is many?

Most people here who aren't fixated on only mass shootings talk about the overall murder rate quite a lot

I didn't say anything that would require a "how many" How many what? Potatoes?

I addressed a single person you brought in the subjective term of many not me

You addressed a single person? Who?

What is the "subjective term"? I know the subjunctive, I know present perfect, but subjective term... that escapes me, maybe you should how it works.

I was responding to BrainDead's post

And many is subjective. How many is many? is it a percentage of the whole is it more than 10, 100, 1000?

No, you were clearly replying to mine.

The truth about gun violence is that both liberals and conservatives are equally wrong on the issue – and neither are seeking to find ways to actually solve the problem.

Although liberal advocacy of certain firearm regulatory measures might be perfectly Constitutional and in no way ‘violate’ the Second Amendment, their effectiveness is limited and fail to address the issue comprehensively.

Meanwhile, conservatives refuse to enter into any good faith discussion concerning addressing gun violence at all, contriving and propagating ridiculous lies about proposed measures ‘violating’ the rights of gun owners, as well as nonsense about ‘gun bans’ and ‘confiscation,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

As is the case with most problems facing the Nation, there are no quick and easy solutions with regard to gun violence, and doing nothing is in fact not an option – any viable solution will be complex and multifaceted, requiring both left and right to work together, and not use the issue to fuel partisan conflict…

…which is why no solution will be forthcoming anytime soon.

The truth about gun violence is that both liberals and conservatives are equally wrong on the issue – and neither are seeking to find ways to actually solve the problem.

Although liberal advocacy of certain firearm regulatory measures might be perfectly Constitutional and in no way ‘violate’ the Second Amendment, their effectiveness is limited and fail to address the issue comprehensively.

Meanwhile, conservatives refuse to enter into any good faith discussion concerning addressing gun violence at all, contriving and propagating ridiculous lies about proposed measures ‘violating’ the rights of gun owners, as well as nonsense about ‘gun bans’ and ‘confiscation,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

As is the case with most problems facing the Nation, there are no quick and easy solutions with regard to gun violence, and doing nothing is in fact not an option – any viable solution will be complex and multifaceted, requiring both left and right to work together, and not use the issue to fuel partisan conflict…

You are partly correct. Republicans have proposed several Bills to try to solve this problem, but the Senate has repeatedly shot them down. Many of them were not even voted on, thanks to Harry

The only way we will solve this problem is to go after those who commit crimes with guns. Lock them up. Execute those who kill others. No exceptions. The reason we have a problem with gun violence is because we are too soft on those who commit criminal acts.

You are partly correct. Republicans have proposed several Bills to try to solve this problem, but the Senate has repeatedly shot them down. Many of them were not even voted on, thanks to Harry

The only way we will solve this problem is to go after those who commit crimes with guns. Lock them up. Execute those who kill others. No exceptions. The reason we have a problem with gun violence is because we are too soft on those who commit criminal acts.

Yes....federal gun prosecutions under obama are down about 30%......straw purchasers are rarely prosecuted by the courts...there is no glory or career benefit from putting grandma of the gang banger in jail for supplying him with a gun....especially if she was coerced.....

even felons caught with guns are not being put in jail by judges......

The problem is on the prosecution side....not the normal, law abiding gun owner side...

It still doesn't solve the problem, does it? Or are you just going to ignore the facts?

Forum List

Back