The Truth about Navigators

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Who would have guessed, the signature legislation of Obama and democrats already full of corruption, must have been written into the law.

The Truth about Navigators | National Review Online

The events of O’Keefe’s video of a Texas navigator site run by the National Urban League are a familiar sight to viewers of his past efforts exposing Medicaid and voter fraud. Government-paid workers supposedly trained to uphold the law advise clients on how to lie on government forms, evade legal requirements, and ignore proper procedures.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUsUWFANPS8#t=124]CAUGHT ON TAPE: Obamacare Navigators Counsel Applicants to "Lie" - YouTube[/ame]

The rats are disserting the sinking ship.

Dem. Rep.: 'I Think the President Was Grossly Misleading to the American Public'

"Very misleading," the Democratic congressman says of Obama's promise that you can keep your health care plan, if you like it.

"I think next year at the election time, people are going to want to know, was I able to sign up? And what is the shape of the benefit package I'm going to get and how much is it going to cost me, at the end of the day? I think this will, the sign-up period and problems and the horrendous problems that are going on right now will be way in the past.

Dem. Rep.: 'I Think the President Was Grossly Misleading to the American Public' | The Weekly Standard

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwXYTcDVYlk]Rep. Kurt Schrader (D-OR): Obama's Keep Your Plan Promise Was Grossly Misleading - YouTube[/ame]

Kathleen Sebilius said that the navigators could be convicted felons. This isn't a surprise.

“You lie because your premiums will be higher,” one navigator advises an investigator for O’Keefe’s Project Veritas, who tells the worker he sometimes smokes. “Don’t tell them that. Don’t tell ’em.”

What is the peoples names that quoted this?

“You lie because your premiums will be higher,” one navigator advises an investigator for O’Keefe’s Project Veritas, who tells the worker he sometimes smokes. “Don’t tell them that. Don’t tell ’em.”

What the hell is your point?

What the hell is your point?

Using quotes without a name is subject to abuse.

Do you really expect honesty from the leftard scum? they always LIE - that is why they so vehemently oppose the voting verification - because they perpetuate humongous voting fraud, especially int the predominantly minority precicts - that is how the dead people vote, and miraculous amount of votes, larger than the amount of people living in the area, appeares for the needed candidates.

Kathleen Sebilius said that the navigators could be convicted felons. This isn't a surprise.

Yes, we surely wouldn't want to hurt their wittle fweelings....those poor convicted felons.

Also, the last I heard, the so-called navigators had an intensive :lmao: training period of 20 hours, down from the previously discussed, 30 hours....:lmao:

No...I won't give my private, personal and financial information to these loons from ACORN.

"The last I heard"

Unnamed Quotes

namesless people

The GOP way of spreading garbage.

"The last I heard"

Unnamed Quotes

namesless people

Video of people actually doing what they are accused of and you want names? Why are you going to suggest a promotion within the Obama administration? They did the people a favor by not using their names.

"The last I heard"

Unnamed Quotes

namesless people

I'll let the facts spread the garbage:

Amanda Ptashkin, the outreach and advocacy director for Georgians for a Healthy Future and a navigator herself, says she and other navigators had to go through a time-consuming process to get certified, first by the federal government, which requires 20 hours of training, and then by the state. The state's regulations required fingerprints, passing a background check, an affidavit of citizenship, getting a driver's license photo taken, paying a $50 fee, more training, taking a test, and waiting. When the exchanges opened on Oct. 1, only four or five navigators in the state had made it through the process. Almost a month later, they're up to 45 and things are working more or less smoothly, but it's difficult to coordinate efforts in the absence of state involvement. "It's unfortunate that we don't have leadership on the state level to help inform consumers," Ptashkin said. :lmao:

The Fight of Obamacare's 'Navigators' Against Republican Hurdles - NationalJournal.com

"The last I heard"

Unnamed Quotes

namesless people

I'll let the facts spread the garbage:

Amanda Ptashkin, the outreach and advocacy director for Georgians for a Healthy Future and a navigator herself, says she and other navigators had to go through a time-consuming process to get certified, first by the federal government, which requires 20 hours of training, and then by the state. The state's regulations required fingerprints, passing a background check, an affidavit of citizenship, getting a driver's license photo taken, paying a $50 fee, more training, taking a test, and waiting. When the exchanges opened on Oct. 1, only four or five navigators in the state had made it through the process. Almost a month later, they're up to 45 and things are working more or less smoothly, but it's difficult to coordinate efforts in the absence of state involvement. "It's unfortunate that we don't have leadership on the state level to help inform consumers," Ptashkin said. :lmao:

The Fight of Obamacare's 'Navigators' Against Republican Hurdles - NationalJournal.com

States never had to be involved and there are both Democrat and Republican states not involved. To blame any of this mess on anyone other then Obama and the democrats is certainly disingenuous. If there ever was a piece of legislation that was partisan it is Obamacare. That's the way they wanted it now they have to live with it, oh no apparently they don't.

Forum List

Back