The truth of the matter is that America sucks in many ways

My caveat is that America is also great in many ways. The best in the world for a few things.

However, a lot of things about this country really suck.

1) Our infrastructure system is one of the worst in the developed world.

2) Our child poverty rate is the worst among developed nations.

3) Our GDP spending per person on healthcare is high in comparison to other nations.

4) Our healthcare system is ranked among the worst of developed nations due to its high cost to consumers and ineligibility for millions of others.

5) Trump - an unprecedented embarrassment to governments everywhere - will be president. We are the laughing stock of the world (note: I wouldn't say this if ANY other republican had won instead).

6) We are the only country on earth that has an incoming government that denies the existence of climate change.

7) Water supplies across the country have dangerous amounts of lead in the water. It's the emergency that no one in the mainstream media will cover.

8) This country has the widest income disparity than any developed country on earth.

America kind of blows. The bad slightly outweighs all the good.
We allow the elites to exploit the masses to gain untold wealth and power. We do it with bad trade deals, privatization, endless war and deregulation among others.

And unfortunately there is no solution. Both of the two main parties and the MSM have been taken over by corporatists who do anything to maintain power and control.

9. Education...America is not even in the top 20 in education. Less money to our public schools will make it so much worse.

We already spend more per student on education than any other country in the world, so money is hardly the problem. We are spending triple what we did 30 years ago and education has gotten worse, not better.

My caveat is that America is also great in many ways. The best in the world for a few things.

How many shovel ready projects does Trump have?

Bullshit.

We have the best and largest economy in the world. An economy so strong that all of the bad can't knock it down.

And whenever any other country is in deep shit, they come beating on our door for help.

I have been working my ass off for over 35 years, enough with the losers and lazy lard asses mooching off me. In fact don't get a job, get two jobs stop embarrassing real Americans.
None of that changes what the US economy is today. It isn't what it used to be. Low wage jobs greatly outnumber higher wage jobs.

Boo hoo life is hard boo hoo. Holy shit what are they teaching kids in school these days.
See you're so caught up in wanting to feel manly and superior to today's "snowflakes" that you're willfully ignoring the truth of today's economy. This has little to do with people "going soft" on self-sufficiency. Obviously it matters that we live in an economy where wages are way behind on inflation. That means millions of people have NO CHOICE but to accept shitty paying jobs.

I had no trouble at all making gobs of money all through Bush and Obama, but then I work hard. Hell its not rocket science. Go curl up in your safe space.
Christ my point is that a few decades ago, it was much easier for people to establish successful financial livelihoods.

You want easy go live in Communist China. Here in the USA you have the opportunity to achieve your goals and dreams, but you have to put in a full days work, every day. Since millions of people have worked hard just in the last 8 years and done well proves the economy isn't an excuse for failure.

What you want is for someone else to take all the risk, someone else to work their ass off, then give you some high paying job like its your birthday or something. There are millions of you people in the USA, you are all waiting for government to come save you from your life. Its sad because that day will never come.

Step one, pack up your shit and move out of states that vamp suck what little money you do earn. Move to a state where you get to keep more of what you earn. Then get up every day and work. Start with a lower level job and work your way up. Save your money and start your own business. Don't make the mistake so many people make suffering year after year in the low income bracket waiting for the damn government to save you its not going to happen. The day I realized that in my early 20's, coming from a poor family, my income has shot up every year since to where I am today.

I'm going to tell you straight, without going into great details as I'm about to eat dinner; when America is run as the Founding Fathers envisioned, America is the greatest nation in the world by miles. Even with some of it's deviations from the original intentions by the Founding Fathers, it is STILL the greatest nation in the world.

Many of your assertions are inaccurate or narrow in scope, however, If you don't like it there, find out if there is some sort of "exchange program" and you and I can change places permanently. Canada has so many like you, what's one more? I would gladly trade my Canadian citizenship for an American one, hell I wouldn't even pack a bag.

Country be much better off if all the stains would leave.

Get a job and pay your own damn bills losers, the Unites States didn't become the most wealthy, powerful country on earth by letting millions of lazy fat asses sit around doing nothing sucking on welfare. Goddamn grow a pair for Christ sake.
Shut the fuck up with your high-horse bullshit about being a tough red blooded American. I know it makes you feel manly and superior to just call millions of Americans "lazy fat asses" but you're talking out of your ass.

Thanks for proving me right.

A special snow flake award for you! Oh, I dared disagree with you and you immediately went to meltdown mode! :lmao:

BTW, I'm a woman idiot.

I can't help it, if you have such a narrow minded stereotype of conservatives, that says more about you.

Women voted for Trump too.

But keep on crying how the country sucks. You will for the next four to eight years.

And no I won't shut up. That's part of why your side is whining.

:lmao:

This fool was telling me to shut up. Apparently when I told him to be a man it got under his skin and he had a meltdown.

It's just the first of meltdowns that liberals are going to have for the next four to eight years.

Might as well pop the popcorn and enjoy.

:biggrin::popcorn:

They all have a lower standard of living, by any measure, nimrod.
Australia doesn't.
Australia is rated higher than the USA on the Heritage Index of Economic Freedom. It's not more leftwing.
Well why is life so much better here?
It's not. Have you ever been to Australia?
I'm there on the odd occasion.... I live in Australia:lmao:
I've been there. Seems like paradise to me. Your standard of living is higher than ours.

3) Our GDP spending per person on healthcare is high in comparison to other nations.

4) Our healthcare system is ranked among the worst of developed nations due to its high cost to consumers and ineligibility for millions of others.

5) Trump - an unprecedented embarrassment to governments everywhere - will be president. We are the laughing stock of the world (note: I wouldn't say this if ANY other republican had won instead).

6) We are the only country on earth that has an incoming government that denies the existence of climate change.

7) Water supplies across the country have dangerous amounts of lead in the water. It's the emergency that no one in the mainstream media will cover.

8) This country has the widest income disparity than any developed country on earth.

So, you're a leftist retard spewing bullshit.

How unique..

yawning-smiley-face.png%22
You know I'm right.
We know you're an imbecile.

Its wall the same. America is a country where one lives. Good snuff. The american so called dream is a crock of crap. The one percent owns the whole thing and if you disagree I consider you not my fellow American. God its fun to degrade.

How unique..

yawning-smiley-face.png%22
You know I'm right.

I know that the hate list you cut and pasted is utterly stupid.

"1) Our infrastructure system is one of the worst in the developed world."

What a retarded fucking lie - I mean even as you Communists go, that is absurd shit.

View attachment 105457

Fact is, we have the most robust infrastructure in the world. Soros and the jackles who think for you are lying, because they know that you're stupid as a fucking brick and will never question this shit the spoon feed you.

"2) Our child poverty rate is the worst among developed nations."

Wow, what do we even say about this kind of fucking lie?

The Communists over at NeverThinkShithead polished this little turd, that you suck on like a popsicle.

So how do these lying cocksuckers defend this?

"h UNICEF defines as living in a household that earns less than half of the national median."

Wait a fucking minute, so the Soros scum are saying that a child in a household making $30,000 per year in the USA is WORSE off than than a child in a household in France making $6,000 a year? Because the median in the USA is 5 times greater?

Really? You lying fucks REALLY pull this shit? Why of course you do, you're scumbags without a shred of integrity bent on the destruction of Western Civilization.

"3) Our GDP spending per person on healthcare is high in comparison to other nations."

Who gives a fuck?

We have the most advanced medical care on the globe.

"4) Our healthcare system is ranked among the worst of developed nations due to its high cost to consumers and ineligibility for millions of others."

Ranked by whom? Communist fuckwads? We have the most advanced medical care on the planet, by a huge margin.

You scumbags are doing your best to change that.

"

5) Trump - an unprecedented embarrassment to governments everywhere - will be president. We are the laughing stock of the world (note: I wouldn't say this if ANY other republican had won instead)."

So, you're a butthurt snowflake who can't accept the results of the election.

What did that fucking cvnt Hillary say about this?

It's appalling that a presidential nominee of a major party is undermining the pillar of our democracy—just because he hates losing. pic.twitter.com/ZQhoighCAl

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) October 20, 2016
Lol so your whole argument is that the US has fewer blackouts? That actually doesn't say much about our entire infrastructure or the stability of the grid itself.

America's Infrastructure Ranks... 25th In

How unique..

You know I'm right.

I know that the hate list you cut and pasted is utterly stupid.

"1) Our infrastructure system is one of the worst in the developed world."

What a retarded fucking lie - I mean even as you Communists go, that is absurd shit.

View attachment 105457

Fact is, we have the most robust infrastructure in the world. Soros and the jackles who think for you are lying, because they know that you're stupid as a fucking brick and will never question this shit the spoon feed you.

"2) Our child poverty rate is the worst among developed nations."

Wow, what do we even say about this kind of fucking lie?

The Communists over at NeverThinkShithead polished this little turd, that you suck on like a popsicle.

So how do these lying cocksuckers defend this?

"h UNICEF defines as living in a household that earns less than half of the national median."

Wait a fucking minute, so the Soros scum are saying that a child in a household making $30,000 per year in the USA is WORSE off than than a child in a household in France making $6,000 a year? Because the median in the USA is 5 times greater?

Really? You lying fucks REALLY pull this shit? Why of course you do, you're scumbags without a shred of integrity bent on the destruction of Western Civilization.

"3) Our GDP spending per person on healthcare is high in comparison to other nations."

Who gives a fuck?

We have the most advanced medical care on the globe.

"4) Our healthcare system is ranked among the worst of developed nations due to its high cost to consumers and ineligibility for millions of others."

Ranked by whom? Communist fuckwads? We have the most advanced medical care on the planet, by a huge margin.

You scumbags are doing your best to change that.

"

5) Trump - an unprecedented embarrassment to governments everywhere - will be president. We are the laughing stock of the world (note: I wouldn't say this if ANY other republican had won instead)."

So, you're a butthurt snowflake who can't accept the results of the election.

What did that fucking cvnt Hillary say about this?

It's appalling that a presidential nominee of a major party is undermining the pillar of our democracy—just because he hates losing. [URL='https://t.co/ZQhoighCAl']pic.twitter.com/ZQhoighCAl
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) October 20, 2016
Lol so your whole argument is that the US has fewer blackouts? That actually doesn't say much about our entire infrastructure or the stability of the grid itself.

America's Infrastructure Ranks... 25th In The World

Our infrastructure ranks among the worst in the developed world and here is proof. Our electrical grid specifically ranks among the worst. In fact, scientists warn that it is an impending failure.

U.S. Electrical Grid on the Edge of Failure

The World[/URL]

Our infrastructure ranks among the worst in the developed world and here is proof. Our electrical grid specifically ranks among the worst. In fact, scientists warn that it is an impending failure.

U.S. Electrical Grid on the Edge of Failure
Scientific American is notorious for its leftwing take on issues.

Your other source is the "World Economic Forum"/Columbia University. You know, the university where Obama went as an undergrad?

In other words, it's fake news.

I have been working my ass off for over 35 years, enough with the losers and lazy lard asses mooching off me. In fact don't get a job, get two jobs stop embarrassing real Americans.
None of that changes what the US economy is today. It isn't what it used to be. Low wage jobs greatly outnumber higher wage jobs.

Boo hoo life is hard boo hoo. Holy shit what are they teaching kids in school these days.
See you're so caught up in wanting to feel manly and superior to today's "snowflakes" that you're willfully ignoring the truth of today's economy. This has little to do with people "going soft" on self-sufficiency. Obviously it matters that we live in an economy where wages are way behind on inflation. That means millions of people have NO CHOICE but to accept shitty paying jobs.

I had no trouble at all making gobs of money all through Bush and Obama, but then I work hard. Hell its not rocket science. Go curl up in your safe space.
Christ my point is that a few decades ago, it was much easier for people to establish successful financial livelihoods.
True. That was before government became so enormous and intrusive.

Thing is I have no more trust in private companies than the govt. Its a lose lose proposition. P!easeTRY to deport my american born are...I take you to task and there is zero you could do if you were standing next to me.

Thing is I have no more trust in private companies than the govt. Its a lose lose proposition. P!easeTRY to deport my american born are...I take you to task and there is zero you could do if you were standing next to me.
?

9. Education...America is not even in the top 20 in education. Less money to our public schools will make it so much worse.

We already spend more per student on education than any other country in the world, so money is hardly the problem. We are spending triple what we did 30 years ago and education has gotten worse, not better.
Maybe we could challenge our kids instead of pampering them.

Aw, just kidding, that might hurt their feelings.

Maybe we could challenge our kids instead of pampering them.

Aw, just kidding, that might hurt their feelings.

Good idea. We should bring back spankings for being out of line in the classroom and teach discipline.

I declare our founding father's were average strictly. Slave owners some were...cowards I call them.. Don't lime it? Deport me....go for it.

Forum List

Back