The truth of the matter is that America sucks in many ways

Lol Scientific America is all about "wild speculation"? Do you not understand how science works?

:lmao:

Can you spell "hypothesis" retard?

That quote you gave me can be summarized as saying they aren't sure what particular solutions will work for certain problems. That doesn't mean the system isn't a joke right now. It just isn't entirely clear how to fix it.

:rofl:

I love it when leftists try and appear smart.

No moron, we have and Israeli physicist with a pet formula. Physicists are mostly theoretical mathematicians, which is one step removed from a guru in India.

Also, the army corps of engineers rates our electrical grid as a D-. Not only that, but our entire infrastructure system is poor in comparison to other developed nation.

Then move to North Korea and be happy, it's all you ever dreamed of.
You idiot. Hypotheses are tested with experiments that yield certain data. From there conclusions are made. Those conclusions aren't "wild speculation".

I'm sorry are you suggesting that theortical physicists are the ones examining our electrical grid. Um no.

[
You idiot. Hypotheses are tested with experiments that yield certain data. From there conclusions are made. Those conclusions aren't "wild speculation".

I'm sorry are you suggesting that theortical physicists are the ones examining our electrical grid. Um no.

Oh, is that how intangible mathematical models are tested?

[

Dude come on. Intangible Mathematical models? Any Mathematical model is intangible. Our electrical grid is pretty straight forward. You don't need theoretical science for that.

My caveat is that America is also great in many ways. The best in the world for a few things.

However, a lot of things about this country really suck.

1) Our infrastructure system is one of the worst in the developed world.

2) Our child poverty rate is the worst among developed nations.

3) Our GDP spending per person on healthcare is high in comparison to other nations.

4) Our healthcare system is ranked among the worst of developed nations due to its high cost to consumers and ineligibility for millions of others.

5) Trump - an unprecedented embarrassment to governments everywhere - will be president. We are the laughing stock of the world (note: I wouldn't say this if ANY other republican had won instead).

6) We are the only country on earth that has an incoming government that denies the existence of climate change.

7) Water supplies across the country have dangerous amounts of lead in the water. It's the emergency that no one in the mainstream media will cover.

8) This country has the widest income disparity than any developed country on earth.

America kind of blows. The bad slightly outweighs all the good.

1) Make the shovel leaners actually use the shovel in the manner it was intended.

2) Perhaps the kid's parents should start meeting their responsibility of supporting their kids.

3) It's not the government role to fund healthcare

4) My insurance has always been very affordable and covered what I needed it to cover

5) The thinking that black skin made one qualified social experiment is over

6) Why should't you deny what isn't happening?

7) Not where I live

8) If those complaining about not making enough would spend half as much time bettering themselves as they do about not making enough, problem solved.

[

Dude come on. Intangible Mathematical models? Any Mathematical model is intangible. Our electrical grid is pretty straight forward. You don't need theoretical science for that.

You didn't read your own article, retard.

My caveat is that America is also great in many ways. The best in the world for a few things.

3) Our GDP spending per person on healthcare is high in comparison to other nations.

4) Our healthcare system is ranked among the worst of developed nations due to its high cost to consumers and ineligibility for millions of others.

5) Trump - an unprecedented embarrassment to governments everywhere - will be president. We are the laughing stock of the world (note: I wouldn't say this if ANY other republican had won instead).

6) We are the only country on earth that has an incoming government that denies the existence of climate change.

7) Water supplies across the country have dangerous amounts of lead in the water. It's the emergency that no one in the mainstream media will cover.

8) This country has the widest income disparity than any developed country on earth.

Have you picked a new home in.........Cuba ?

Let us know when you are leaving.

You were fine until you got to Trump. Trump hasn't even become president yet...we are the laughingstock of the world thanks to 1. Having a weakling mom jean wearing Muslim anti white racist for President for 8 years and 2. Allowing a known criminal to run for president in Clinton.

9. Education...America is not even in the top 20 in education. Less money to our public schools will make it so much worse.

We already spend more per student on education than any other country in the world, so money is hardly the problem. We are spending triple what we did 30 years ago and education has gotten worse, not better.

We did not educate all students back then.

Leave, we'll help.

9. Education...America is not even in the top 20 in education. Less money to our public schools will make it so much worse.

We already spend more per student on education than any other country in the world, so money is hardly the problem. We are spending triple what we did 30 years ago and education has gotten worse, not better.

???

Of course we did.

We spend more per capita than almost every other nation on the planet. Money is not the problem, letting Democrats running the system is

???

Of course we did.

Pardon me, but your incredible level of ignorance is showing. Children with disabilities were never forced to attend school and were often discouraged from even seeking an education. Try reading a good book on the history of education in the United States.

???

Of course we did.

Pardon me, but your incredible level of ignorance is showing. Children with disabilities were never forced to attend school and were often discouraged from even seeking an education. Try reading a good book on the history of education in the United States.

30 years ago was 1986, not 1855. We certainly did have compulsory education.

???

Of course we did.

30 years ago was 1986, not 1855. We certainly did have compulsory education.

I didn't say 30 years ago, now did I?

Reading is fundamental.

[

Nope. YOU said 30 years. I did not. Try again.

Seriously? You're sounding like a democrat.

DTMB posted;

{We already spend more per student on education than any other country in the world, so money is hardly the problem. We are spending triple what we did 30 years ago and education has gotten worse, not better.}

To which you replied;

{We did not educate all students back then.}

When was "back then?"

AS you were answering to , "We already spend more per student on education than any other country in the world, so money is hardly the problem. We are spending triple what we did 30 years ago and education has gotten worse, not better. "

[

Seriously? You're sounding like a democrat.

DTMB posted;

{We already spend more per student on education than any other country in the world, so money is hardly the problem. We are spending triple what we did 30 years ago and education has gotten worse, not better.}

To which you replied;

{We did not educate all students back then.}

When was "back then?"

AS you were answering to , "We already spend more per student on education than any other country in the world, so money is hardly the problem. We are spending triple what we did 30 years ago and education has gotten worse, not better. "

Did you do as I asked and read up on the history of education? Of course not.

The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) is a four-part (A-D) piece of American legislation that ensures students with a disability are provided with Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE) that is tailored to their individual needs. IDEA was previously known as the Education for All Handicapped Children Act (EHA) from 1975 to 1990.

There's the date you should concern yourself with. Guess what happened to costs during the next few decades?

[
I didn't say 30 years ago, now did I?

Yes you did, it was implicit in your reply.

Reading is fundamental.

It certainly is.

As Uncensored pointed out, it was actually Don't Taze Me Bro that said 30 years, in the post you replied to that started this particular branch of the conversation. It certainly was implied that the 30 year period was the one you were talking about. :dunno:

Forum List

Back