The Tyre Nichols Beatdown.Can We All Guess How The Left And/Or Mobs Would Of Reacted If This Happened In Los Angeles With Five White Policemen?

so what ever happened with those "I Cant Breathe" T-shirts? maybe they wound up on ebay? starting bids around 25 cents?
Amazon has a shitload of them for around $20.
51d2YIxhRDL._AC_UX679_.jpg

Last edited:
You idiot.....sharpton is gerry adams........he incites and provides cover for the rich, white, democrat party blm and antifa brown shirts who actually riot, burn, loot, and murder in black neighborhoods.....
You're going for your third strike.

Do you have a copy of Sharptons orders?

Still no cite of Sharpton's orders?

Keep playing that game........... you want to avoid the fact that the democrat party brown shirts, blm and antifa, made up of their rich, white, democrat party children, burn, loot, riot and murder in primarily black neighborhoods with the support and financing of the democrat party and it's donors.......and the democrat party mayors order the police to stand down to give them total freedom to do their evil.

Keep playing that game........... you want to avoid the fact that the democrat party brown shirts, blm and antifa, made up of their rich, white, democrat party children, burn, loot, riot and murder in primarily black neighborhoods with the support and financing of the democrat party and it's donors.......and the democrat party mayors order the police to stand down to give them total freedom to do their evil.
Strike three.

Still no citation of Sharpton's orders.

Now take your word salad and go home.

The real outrage comes when the police dept. and all the politicians close ranks around the cops and try to make sure they get away with murder.
Arent all of them already charged with murder? I havent heard anyone even attempt to defend what they did.

The difference is in how authorities responded

In previous cases with white officers, the police department covered up, officers stayed on the job, the prosecutors delayed.

Then, when the video became public, people were outraged and protested in the street.

It is not so much black vs white, but the denial of Justice

That wasnt the case with Chauvin in the George Floyd case was it?

You don't honestly believe that if every other fact in this case were the same minus the race of the officers that there wouldn't be a different response?

Hell change the race of either side of those involved and this story is portrayed wildly different. If Tyre were white you likely dont even hear about it.

And even if this happened with five white cops in Tennesee, yes, the response would of been at least at little more violent in the Memphis area. But in a city like Los Angeles? The aftermath to come would of been pretty obvious to predict. And aside from the "Los Angeles Response", we can also guess on the aftermaths/responses to death of Tyre in cities like Minneapolis and Portland just to begin with. Well at least no republican would incite violence, and can you image the reponse from the ladies on "The View"? would they all blame the riots on a few very famous republicans?
~~~~~~
Didn't we see that during the Rodney King riots? Here it's Black cops on Black that resulted in the death of Nichols. This is even worse than the George Floyd death. Floyd overdosed on Fentanyl there were no beatings.
Will Blacks now burn down their own homes and businesses in protest of Black police on Black crime?

Last edited:

You don't honestly believe that if every other fact in this case were the same minus the race of the officers that there wouldn't be a different response?

The problem with having a good riot is you have to build outrage.
Injustice
Someone is getting away with murder

You don’t have that with Tyre Nichols

Before the video was even released, the officers were fired and charged with murder

What was there to protest?

The difference is in how authorities responded

In previous cases with white officers, the police department covered up, officers stayed on the job, the prosecutors delayed.

Then, when the video became public, people were outraged and protested in the street.

It is not so much black vs white, but the denial of Justice

Actually that's exactly what it was.

The problem with having a good riot is you have to build outrage.
Injustice
Someone is getting away with murder

You don’t have that with Tyre Nichols

Before the video was even released, the officers were fired and charged with murder

What was there to protest?
This is why the riots faded away when Biden got into office. There was a new DOJ, where Merrick Garland was going to hold police accountable. That DOJ would go after departments that used a strategy of covering up.

I have watched all the video footage I can find on the police interaction with the decedent. I have yet to be outraged. As with most of these alleged “police brutality” cases, it all starts with the perp fighting, resisting police and trying to escape (and interfering/obstructing a criminal investigation). In other words, the decedent escalates the situation and places everyone in danger. The officers were not “murdering” the perp; they were subduing him. I wonder what the decedent’s toxicology report would show. But assuming it’s clean, the decedent obviously set the cops off. His actions must be taken into account when judging the police actions.

To be clear, I am not saying that cops should generally be permitted to kick a restrained criminal in the head repeatedly. However, officers need to have a certain amount of latitude, gauged by context, to be human. I am quite sure that if all these outraged people were in the cops’ shoes in this matter they too would want to kick the fuck out of this brains-for-shit guy after having to fight with this yo-yo and chase him down.

Second degree murder charges against these officers in these circumstances is a joke. This is a case of media-created false outrage driven by video images lacking context (I.e., a misleading narrative). It is all smoke and mirrors with protests all queued up and ready to go. Saul Alinsky himself could not have created a better script for societal discord.

I have watched all the video footage I can find on the police interaction with the decedent. I have yet to be outraged. As with most of these alleged “police brutality” cases, it all starts with the perp fighting, resisting police and trying to escape (and interfering/obstructing a criminal investigation). In other words, the decedent escalates the situation and places everyone in danger.

In your own special way, you've explained why the FBI had to raid Trumps home at Mar-a-lago.
Trump fought the National Archives. He moved boxes of presidential records and obstructed the subpoena requiring him to turn everything over. And that caused them to escalate to a search warrant.

Thanks for explaining how things work.

In your own special way, you've explained why the FBI had to raid Trumps home at Mar-a-lago.
Trump fought the National Archives. He moved boxes of presidential records and obstructed the subpoena requiring him to turn everything over. And that caused them to escalate to a search warrant.

Thanks for explaining how things work.
You must work at CNN!

Forum List

Back