The Tyre Nichols Beatdown.Can We All Guess How The Left And/Or Mobs Would Of Reacted If This Happened In Los Angeles With Five White Policemen?

so what happens later this year? mass productions of T-Shirts that Read "MOM"? Football players running on to the field yelling "MOM" !!!! would the loony left actually do this?

We've watched the right close ranks around the even the most heinous cases of police brutality. It seems you still have little understanding of why people even get upset.

No...actually, you haven't...what you have seen is normal people giving the police a chance to show the facts of the case as assholes like you just assumed the cops were in the wrong.....over and over again, and then applauding as the rich, white, democrat party blm and antifa burned, rioted, looted and murdered in primarily black neighborhoods.

I have issue with it....because it never ends up peaceful.
Blocking roads only leads to more violence.
When did they do that?

Sorry, but I care so little about the whole thing I've not been keeping up....I just looked at the "news" this morning and since no cities were on fire I called it good and went about my morning. ;)

No...actually, you haven't...what you have seen is normal people giving the police a chance to show the facts of the case as assholes like you just assumed the cops were in the wrong.....over and over again, and then applauding as the rich, white, democrat party blm and antifa burned, rioted, looted and murdered in primarily black neighborhoods.
Funny how the police already expressed the facts by firing the 5 officers. So we know their seeing the body cams, and interviewing the officers showed the facts were damning against them.

Funny how the police already expressed the facts by firing the 5 officers. So we know their seeing the body cams, and interviewing the officers showed the facts were damning against them.

They had the info....we did not.....but that didn't stop the democrat from mobilizing the racist al sharpton, blm and antifa brown shirts.....and giving out the orders for rioting, looting, burning and murdering.....

Sorry, but I care so little about the whole thing I've not been keeping up....I just looked at the "news" this morning and since no cities were on fire I called it good and went about my morning. ;)
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph in the world is that good men do nothing.

They had the info....we did not.....but that didn't stop the democrat from mobilizing the racist al sharpton, blm and antifa brown shirts.....and giving out the orders for rioting, looting, burning and murdering.....
Really? Sharpton called for looting, burning and murdering?

Do you have a copy of the orders?

i wonder if a few very leftist reporters in south america will create the stories that it was 5 white cops that beat a latino man to death for no reason

Really? Sharpton called for looting, burning and murdering?

Do you have a copy of the orders?

He did before......his being there, as an open anti-semite and racist shows how serious they are.....

the rich, white, democrat party blm and antifa brownshirts already had their orders.....sharpton is now the Gerry Adams of the democrat party...

He did before......his being there, as an open anti-semite and racist shows how serious they are.....

the rich, white, democrat party blm and antifa brownshirts already had their orders.....sharpton is now the Gerry Adams of the democrat party...
Once more, do you have a copy of Sharptons orders?

Once more, do you have a copy of Sharptons orders?

You idiot.....sharpton is gerry adams........he incites and provides cover for the rich, white, democrat party blm and antifa brown shirts who actually riot, burn, loot, and murder in black neighborhoods.....

and did Sharpton every pay back the IRS?

Forum List

Back