🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The U.N. is Hiring -- Disarmament Officers

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Do YOU have what it takes to confiscate guns from your fellow citizens? If so, the Deep State wants YOU!

NEW YORK – When the editor of Law Enforcement Today sent me a story to look into this morning, I laughed. There’s no way this is real, I thought. It must be some crazy conspiracy theory.

After extensive research, I’m not laughing anymore.

The United Nations has legitimately posted a job opportunity for English-speaking DISARMAMENT, DEMOBILIZATION, AND REINTEGRATION (DDR) OFFICERS.

In. New. York.

The most concerning duty listed in the job description is this:

“Acts as a Focal Point for Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration (DDR) components for two to three missions, responsible for planning, support to implementation and evaluation.”

Yes, the United Nations is hiring "disarmament officers" in New York. The question is "why"?

Do YOU have what it takes to confiscate guns from your fellow citizens? If so, the Deep State wants YOU!

NEW YORK – When the editor of Law Enforcement Today sent me a story to look into this morning, I laughed. There’s no way this is real, I thought. It must be some crazy conspiracy theory.

After extensive research, I’m not laughing anymore.

The United Nations has legitimately posted a job opportunity for English-speaking DISARMAMENT, DEMOBILIZATION, AND REINTEGRATION (DDR) OFFICERS.

In. New. York.

The most concerning duty listed in the job description is this:

“Acts as a Focal Point for Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration (DDR) components for two to three missions, responsible for planning, support to implementation and evaluation.”

Yes, the United Nations is hiring "disarmament officers" in New York. The question is "why"?
UN headquarters is in NYC...where does it state that the position's duties will be carried out in North America?

Found my answer...
Department of Peace Operations Vacancy: Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration Officer, New York, United States, New York, United States | UNjobs

This is a liaison position based in NYC between three primary missions and the director.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back