The U.S. doesn’t OWE Mexico an immigration program that works better for them.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Somehow, someway shit has turned weird....the feeling is being pushed and we are being told that we OWE the DACA “kids” a resolution.... FUCK THAT.....Let’s be real clear...the U.S. Constitution was authored for Americans...not for the residents of Mexico....the people of this nation OWE nothing to our filthy neighbors to the south...we don’t OWE them an immigration program that works for them...we do however OWE the American people an immigration program that works for them....PERIOD!

Last edited:

What a coincidence. Mexico doesn't owe us a wall either. Innit great how things balance out?

yeah , i don't understand the cheering and push for more importation of poor , rich or ANY kind of imported people into the USA . Doesn't make sense . As a kid and young adult i always figured , hey i , my kids , parents , family as Americans have it made so feck you third worlders . Build your own America and even America and Americans will show you how to do it . I think that younger Americans have just had things too easy and have lost all sense of Self Preservation . ------------------------------------ just my opinion and comment .

What a coincidence. Mexico doesn't owe us a wall either. Innit great how things balance out?
Load up a bunch of filthy America hating scum like you and get the hell out of the country. Problem solved. You can then be a grammarfag in Mexico.

-------------------------------------------- that why we should use financial force , intimidation and business practices to get what 'mexico ' owes us Pogo .

Somehow, someway shit has turned weird....the feeling is being pushed and we are being told that we OWE the DACA “kids” a resolution.... FUCK THAT.....Let’s be real clear...the U.S. Constitution was authored for Americans...not for the residents of Mexico....the people of this nation OWE nothing to our filthy neighbors to the south...we don’t OWE them an immigration program that works for them...we do however OWE the American people an immigration program that works for them....PERIOD!

Had some excess racism and irrationality to vent this morning? Feel better?

Did I hurt your feelings?
Which part was “racist”?
For the record...if I could, I’d send all our filthy white trash liabilities to Mexico as well....Oh fuck, where are you gonna go with this one? Haha

Load up a bunch of filthy America hating scum like you and get the hell out of the country. Problem solved. You can then be a grammarfag in Mexico.

Truthache?

:itsok:

You wacks really gotta stop acting like anyone really gave two shits about who was paying for the wall...that never really mattered...ever...the arithmetic is elementary...the wall pays for itself.

..... As a kid and young adult i always figured , hey i , my kids , parents , family as Americans have it made so feck you third worlders . .....

Kids can be really stupid sometimes, and throughout US history there have always been shortsighted fools afraid of anyone else coming in the same door their family did. The Know-Nothings are a historical disgrace to America, not something to be emulated.

..... As a kid and young adult i always figured , hey i , my kids , parents , family as Americans have it made so feck you third worlders . .....

Kids can be really stupid sometimes, and throughout US history there have always been shortsighted fools afraid of anyone else coming in the same door their family did. The Know-Nothings are a historical disgrace to America, not something to be emulated.

You people are still struggling with that little issue/word...ILLEGAL.
Have you lost the ability to reason? Let me teach you through story.

“Once upon a time an amazing family decided they would adopt children. They have four open bedrooms and can only afford to adopt four children. They took in four amazing children and then stopped adopting children.
THE END”

What pieces of shits this family is....don't they know that once they start adopting they can never stop? We don't care that they can't afford to adopt anymore, we don't care that many they have adopted are filthy liabilities and tearing the family apart....DAMNIT...NEVER STOP ADOPTING!
Isn't that right LefTards?

Those ones came in the front door. With no assistance and passing a background check. Not even comparable to illegals.

Had some excess racism and irrationality to vent this morning? Feel better?

Did I hurt your feelings?.....

No, thanks for asking.

Last edited:

T..... Not even comparable to illegals.

The person I quoted was not just talking about illegals.

You people are still struggling with that little issue/word......

I don't know who "you people" is, but you might want to go read the original post I quoted before sticking your foot in your mouth again.

Those ones came in the front door. With no assistance and passing a background check. Not even comparable to illegals.
-------------------------------------------------------- I have no use for either category or either group , feck em . Both groups bring their third world ways with them . [comment simply for the record MMike]

and then check out Van Nuys Kalifornia as just one place in 'kalifornia' to see what third worlders both legal and illegal build as they work together MMike !!

--------------------------------------------------- They are BOTH the same thing as they vote for the same things and clog up your kids schoolroom with over a hundred different languages and 100 different views of history MMike .

Remeber DACA is not only for Mexicans but Cubans, Haitians. and other South American illegal immigrants too. We should adopt First Lady Nancy Reagan slogan of "Just Say No!"

Forum List

Back