The Uniparty strikes again: RFK shut out of debates

Only the states vote in that situation, with one vote each, no matter who's likely to win. The Electoral College has lost its authority where no candidate has a majority.

A two thirds quorum is necessary to elect a President so the choice could be limited to the VP by boycott.
What does that mean?
Thanks for your history lessons but I already know how it works. I was talking about keeping the electoral college but modifying the parameters in order to give third parties a fairer shake instead of going by popular vote, which, of course, the lefty radicals want California and New York to make decisions for the entire country. We should implement a few things to make it easier for third parties to run and win, without having 50 different people running for president. We should break up the duopoly.

One of the odder posts for sure...Pretending that has any kind of meaning at all doesn't make it so...can't make heads or tells of any of it including who you are talking to.
Odd?

Look at your scream name and your avatar

and you wonder why few if any take you seriously?
next

very!
Look at your scream name and your avatar
and then try to match that to the screen name you addressed in the post.
and you wonder why few if any take you seriously?
no, i'm sure its cuz i'm not onboard with the whole brain-worm type humor of socially educated white liberals, in fact it's my badge of honor...now, care to explain "Bobby is the Kennedy".

very!

and then try to match that to the screen name you addressed in the post.

no, i'm sure its cuz i'm not onboard with the whole brain-worm type humor of socially educated white liberals, in fact it's my badge of honor...now, care to explain "Bobby is the Kennedy".
Okay USMB Frankenstein

sad when fools like you try and play clever -- when you're not

This was predictable. The irony is were he to be included in the debate his number would surpass 15%. That's exactly why they don't want him there.
They only want viable candidates on stage. You need to get on enough ballots to 270 EC votes worth.

They only want viable candidates on stage. You need to get on enough ballots to 270 EC votes worth.
Ross Perot was a viable candidate, and he handed them their lunch in the 1992 debates. Youtube it if you must. After that, no more third parties were ever invited back.

Figure it out.

Ross Perot was a viable candidate, and he handed them their lunch in the 1992 debates. Youtube it if you must. After that, no more third parties were ever invited back.

Figure it out.

He did no such thing. He actually came off as kind of a crazy person.

He did no such thing. He actually came off as kind of a crazy person.
Bush/Clinton: Ross, you have no experience.

Perot: Yeah, that's right, I have no experience running up massive quantities of debt.

Case closed.

Bush/Clinton: Ross, you have no experience.

Perot: Yeah, that's right, I have no experience running up massive quantities of debt.

Case closed.

Um, he had experience being a nutcase.

Here's why we run up debt.

We want the government to do stuff, and we don't want to pay for it.

that's not really the politicians, that's all of us.

Um, he had experience being a nutcase.

Here's why we run up debt.

We want the government to do stuff, and we don't want to pay for it.

that's not really the politicians, that's all of us.
It is us, you're right, but it's also the rotten corrupt system AND the do nothing politicians. It's everyone, and everyone will pay for it eventually.

It is us, you're right, but it's also the rotten corrupt system AND the do nothing politicians. It's everyone, and everyone will pay for it eventually.

Sure they will, when the banks stop loaning the government money and they have to start making hard choices on what to cut or making people pay their fair share.

Here's the thing. Bill Clinton actually got us into balanced budgets. He was posting surpluses his last two years. What was the first thing the politicians did? They gave out more tax cuts and put a war on a credit card.

WE ARE THE PROBLEM. The politicians are just reflections of us.

Sure they will, when the banks stop loaning the government money and they have to start making hard choices on what to cut or making people pay their fair share.

Here's the thing. Bill Clinton actually got us into balanced budgets. He was posting surpluses his last two years. What was the first thing the politicians did? They gave out more tax cuts and put a war on a credit card.

WE ARE THE PROBLEM. The politicians are just reflections of us.
Clinton got us "close" to balanced budgets, but he still left office with a lot more national debt, than when he came in.
Fair and balanced!

Clinton was also responsible for NAFTA -- a disaster.

Clinton got us "close" to balanced budgets, but he still left office with a lot more national debt, than when he came in.
Fair and balanced!

You mean he was saddled with the unsustainable economic model Bush and Reagan left him, then, um, yeah.

You want to fix the problem, go back to the Pre-Reagan tax code where the rich paid a 70% top marginal rate.

Clinton was also responsible for NAFTA -- a disaster.
NAFTA created jobs. It's why Clinton had a 4% unemployment rate when he left.

Forum List

Back