The US is turning into a stalinist state

49111710-D804-4E1C-BE63-0DB0D3F3488F.jpeg

It is a sad day when a truth speaker like Paul Manafort is caged for the political and technical crime of "witness tampering".

Once again we see the over mighty state crush dissent whilst they keep everyone in line and we the people kept in ignorance.

I see echoes of the shameful treatment meted out to our own MARTYR "Tommy Robinson" - jailed by the establishment for the mere crime of breaking the law on several occasions .

When will the people rise up and say ENOUGH !!

America has fallen and so has Europe. We all need to pack our bags and move to Mother Russia in order to breath in the sweet smelling fragrance of FREEDOM that is so fiercely protected by Mr Putin.

#pray4paul
you're a 10 years to late to notice.

“The US is turning into a stalinist state”

Wrong side of the political spectrum.

It’s actually more neo-fascist, the consequence of the reactionary right and conservatives’ unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and dissent.

Separating children from their parents as a ‘deterrent’ to immigration is one of many ugly examples of the reprehensible right.

“The US is turning into a stalinist state”

Wrong side of the political spectrum.

It’s actually more neo-fascist, the consequence of the reactionary right and conservatives’ unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and dissent.

Separating children from their parents as a ‘deterrent’ to immigration is one of many ugly examples of the reprehensible right.
weren't you one of those leftists twats that celebrated with mad glee when some moron that named his kids after nazis, had them taken away?

yeah, yeah you were.

The OP is high or drunk..........LOL

Calling the OP a drunkard or stoner is a weak reply just to infuriate The OP. Drunkard and Stoner are par for course for me and can rebut your statement with relish and mustard. : )

Calling the OP a drunkard or stoner is a weak reply just to infuriate The OP. Drunkard and Stoner are par for course for me and can rebut your statement with relish and mustard. : )
Sorry.........he's seems more off his rocker than usually.............it is my opinion he's posting without his full faculties right now........On another thread he wants to legalize drugs.............

Oh well.

Sorry.........he's seems more off his rocker than usually.............it is my opinion he's posting without his full faculties right now........On another thread he wants to legalize drugs.............

Oh well.

Legalize all drugs and if they can't handle the drug, Let God Sort Them Out. We do not need laws to decide what drug is legal or not. Make me President and I will ban Coffee.

Oh well.

Legalize all drugs and if they can't handle the drug, Let God Sort Them Out. We do not need laws to decide what drug is legal or not. Make me President and I will ban Coffee.
You ban coffee............you'd better hide in a hole..........cause coffee drinkers will come after your ass..........

:coffee:

Oh well.

I am not done yet, after I ban coffee I will ban sweet tea.
You ban coffee............you'd better hide in a hole..........cause coffee drinkers will come after your ass..........

Oh well.

I am not done yet, after I ban coffee I will ban sweet tea.

I am not done yet and next I will ban sour clover which is good tasting eaten raw.

edit: Weed of the Week is...Biennial Wormwood Sage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back