The VA spent millions on Green TV Ads

The AGW fascists never give a shit about how the government spends other peoples money. Many people paying taxes for shit like this will be dead long before the up front costs pays dividends.....almost 2 decades!! What a load of shit.

I run group homes for disabled adults. We've installed 2 solar roof's on two of our houses at a cost of 55K each. When will we see a return? 2031!!! A joke. Doesn't even count the cost over all those years of replacing panels and upkeep. A joke. You want to get counsel on bad investments, speak to a far left guy!!! Its all they do........costs don't matter.......if the intentions are good, invariably, they are go.....go.....go!!!

Government is in shit to do one thing: grow government. Death......taxes....growing government. The 3 things we can all be certain of in life.

If people knew up front that their taxes were going for THIS shit.........a mega-majority would say "FUCK YOU!!". Only connect the dots challenged k00ks would support it up front.

Last edited:
Idiot!!!! I typed the very heading of the link I attached.

And it was untrue, since the VA didn't make any green energy ads.

You may disagree with the heading on the link but I did not lie

Initially, you did not lie. Initially, you simply made a mistake. Refusing to admit the mistake is now the deliberate lie on your part.

It's fascinating, this stunted emotional maturity seen in so many denier manchildren. Rather than admit an error, they'll just lie big and say the error doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back