The Vast Left Wing Conspiracy

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Despite all their lame moral equivalency arguments, it is clear that "liberals" have infiltrated most major TV and newspaper sites under the guise of "journalism" in order to surreptitiously promote their political agendas. Why is it that they find it necessary to hide their affiliations? Isn't this blatant dishonesty? Why do their supporters put up with it? Are they anything more than political thugs who seek power at any cost?

I challenge them to explain this without resorting to their tired personal attacks or comparing this behavior to "right wing" commentators (who clearly identify their political leanings). Any takers?

Hmm, the fact that the far right numbers and influence continually shrink indicate to me that jwoodie they know their failure is at hand.

Who are these "liberals" who infiltrated TV and News?

Can you name some and tell me where they lied?

Dan Rather - Fake Bush military service letter

Candy Crowley - Romney/Obama presidential debate

George Stephanopoulos - Clinton Cash interview

Off the top of my head- how many more would you like? Virtually every major TV network news anchor reveals his left wing leanings AFTER he retires (or is fired).

Despite all their lame moral equivalency arguments, it is clear that "liberals" have infiltrated most major TV and newspaper sites under the guise of "journalism" in order to surreptitiously promote their political agendas. Why is it that they find it necessary to hide their affiliations? Isn't this blatant dishonesty? Why do their supporters put up with it? Are they anything more than political thugs who seek power at any cost?

I challenge them to explain this without resorting to their tired personal attacks or comparing this behavior to "right wing" commentators (who clearly identify their political leanings). Any takers?

Um, this should be in the "conspiracy theory" section.

Hmm, the fact that the far right numbers and influence continually shrink indicate to me that jwoodie they know their failure is at hand.

And yet the GOP has the right to thank for re-taking congress. We threw lying democrats to the ground, stomped on them, and kicked dirt in their faces while laughing.

The brain washing has worked on the OP. OP believes that as far as he is told republicans do not exist. They have never had a even a finger print left on history, media, and life itself.

"The Left" he is told is anywhere and everywhere! Current state of America? Easy...the left (except the good stuff)

Education? You guessed it! The Left

You name the problem and the OP has one easy to remember answer.

Lady: My goodness, my cake fell flat!
OP: Its the Left!

OP: I cant find a job and its because of the left!!! Other people who cant find a job tho are just lazy assholes! Not Me!

The left is made up of weak-minded innumerates who see the world moving away from them where's their modern day "Uncle Joe"?

The brain washing has worked on the OP. OP believes that as far as he is told republicans do not exist. They have never had a even a finger print left on history, media, and life itself.

"The Left" he is told is anywhere and everywhere! Current state of America? Easy...the left (except the good stuff)

OP: I cant find a job and its because of the left!!! Other people who cant find a job tho are just lazy assholes! Not Me!

Oops! I must have inadvertently hit the "unignore" button. Now corrected.

Democrats like the media just the way it is, so obviously it can't be liberal

Wouldnt want to mess up that bubble. Your brainwashing says that any information that goes against your conditioning is to be ignored because information is bad...or something

Despite all their lame moral equivalency arguments, it is clear that "liberals" have infiltrated most major TV and newspaper sites under the guise of "journalism" in order to surreptitiously promote their political agendas

'clear'

In other words- this is what you assume despite any evidence to support that belief.

Yes- most journalists lean left- but that is as honest as your OP was.

Democrats like the media just the way it is, so obviously it can't be liberal

Sure, here I am loving the media and just needed you to show me :rolleyes:

Wouldnt want to mess up that bubble. Your brainwashing says that any information that goes against your conditioning is to be ignored because information is bad...or something

LOL, from the guy who agrees with every other Democrat on every issue for the same reason...

And how about looking at who owns US media.

DAMN.

This makes me SO mad. Yes, its true that the OP is so ignorant, he's all but brain dead but the stupid RWs are so gullible and obedient to what ever lies Fox, Jones, Limbaugh, Breigtbart tell them. And they KNOW they are being lied to.

'clear'

In other words- this is what you assume despite any evidence to support that belief.

So you agree with my assessment but criticize me for stating it? Is this the new LibSpeak?

LOL, from the guy who agrees with every other Democrat on every issue for the same reason...

You do know that accusations mean dick without evidence, right? Now you do

'clear'

So you agree with my assessment but criticize me for stating it? Is this the new LibSpeak?

I agree that there are more liberal journalists than conservative journalists.

You think this is the sign of a conspiracy and that they are all journalist specifically to promote your fantasy agenda.

That is what I am pointing out is purely your fantasy.

Forum List

Back