The Vast Left Wing Conspiracy

The brain washing has worked on the OP. OP believes that as far as he is told republicans do not exist. They have never had a even a finger print left on history, media, and life itself.

"The Left" he is told is anywhere and everywhere! Current state of America? Easy...the left (except the good stuff)

Education? You guessed it! The Left

You name the problem and the OP has one easy to remember answer.

Lady: My goodness, my cake fell flat!
OP: Its the Left!

OP: I cant find a job and its because of the left!!! Other people who cant find a job tho are just lazy assholes! Not Me!

Oops! I must have inadvertently hit the "unignore" button. Now corrected.

Oh please. You live for this crap. No way you're going to ignore it.

However, you will always say you're ignoring that which you know is true.

Damn RW professional victims.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I am going to call you on that one Luddly.

Victimhood has been trademarked, copyrighted, and patented by the political left. The political right is shut out of that argument.

Y'all own victimhood..
Laughable, truly. Listen to Glenn, Rush, Sean, and Fox News daily, and you will find the political right owns victimhood. Own it.
Jake ... denial is the zeroth step in the program. We know you can do it.....
That the right and left act like victims? Can't deny that. They both own it.

LOL, from the guy who agrees with every other Democrat on every issue for the same reason...

You do know that accusations mean dick without evidence, right? Now you do

You can't think of anything either, huh?

I dont have to think up things...Shit is true or not and I have evidence. Something you and your allegations do not

You can't think of anything you disagree with Democrats on. This was your chance, you passed

Iraq!

You lose!

Well, that is certainly specific.

So just to be clear, you don't just blame W for Iraq, you blame the Democratic party as well?

You do know that accusations mean dick without evidence, right? Now you do

I dont have to think up things...Shit is true or not and I have evidence. Something you and your allegations do not

You can't think of anything you disagree with Democrats on. This was your chance, you passed

Iraq!

You lose!

So just to be clear, you don't just blame W for Iraq, you blame the Democratic party as well?

You didnt ask for specifics....Now take that L and deal

Who are these "liberals" who infiltrated TV and News?

Can you name some and tell me where they lied?

Dan Rather - Fake Bush military service letter

Candy Crowley - Romney/Obama presidential debate

George Stephanopoulos - Clinton Cash interview

Off the top of my head- how many more would you like? Virtually every major TV network news anchor reveals his left wing leanings AFTER he retires (or is fired).

Have you ever heard of freedom of the press?

The brain washing has worked on the OP. OP believes that as far as he is told republicans do not exist. They have never had a even a finger print left on history, media, and life itself.

"The Left" he is told is anywhere and everywhere! Current state of America? Easy...the left (except the good stuff)

OP: I cant find a job and its because of the left!!! Other people who cant find a job tho are just lazy assholes! Not Me!

Victimhood has been trademarked, copyrighted, and patented by the political left. The political right is shut out of that argument.

Y'all own victimhood.

Yeah, that's why the left is here every damn day, whining about how Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, women, vets, children, handicapped, elderly are taking everything away from the white males. Its the left that says minorities all getting rich off the hard working backs of the 1% and we need to lower taxes on the wealthy and take those refrigerators away from the poor cuz if they can afford a refrigerator, they're not really poor and besides, they all have ObamaPhones and they're taking all the those good jobs picking produce in the sun and children should be kicked aside on the street cuz there's no hunger in the US and we should force women to crank out litters of kids the fathers refuse to support because men shouldn't have to take responsibility for where they sperm happens to land and then kick them damn kids to the curb tool because we all know that women just want to screw and get free birth control from Limbaugh and, oh yeah, the US is invading the US .................

Oh wait.

Its the whiny RW traitors who say all that and a hell of a lot more.

And you're one of the biggest whiners of the bunch.

Off the top of my head- how many more would you like? Virtually every major TV network news anchor reveals his left wing leanings AFTER he retires (or is fired).

Not to mention that with the litany of lies from fox every single day, this is the worst he could come up with for non-Fox stations.

Dan Rather - ancient history and no big deal.

Candy Crowley - did nothing wrong.

George Steph - did nothing wrong.

BFD

Iraq!

You lose!

You didnt ask for specifics....Now take that L and deal

So if your mother offers you a spoonful of cereal, you insist she specify to open your mouth?

As I said, you can't think of any way you disagree with Democrats either, huh?

Y'all own victimhood..
Laughable, truly. Listen to Glenn, Rush, Sean, and Fox News daily, and you will find the political right owns victimhood. Own it.
Jake ... denial is the zeroth step in the program. We know you can do it.....
That the right and left act like victims? Can't deny that. They both own it.

When are you?

Far left propaganda is not the press, although it is often considered as much by far left drones..

Retired.

Left CNN last year.

Oh dear.

That's a pointy head you've got there.

Despite all their lame moral equivalency arguments, it is clear that "liberals" have infiltrated most major TV and newspaper sites under the guise of "journalism" in order to surreptitiously promote their political agendas. Why is it that they find it necessary to hide their affiliations? Isn't this blatant dishonesty? Why do their supporters put up with it? Are they anything more than political thugs who seek power at any cost?

I challenge them to explain this without resorting to their tired personal attacks or comparing this behavior to "right wing" commentators (who clearly identify their political leanings). Any takers?

Liberalism is inherently dishonest.

There are many theories as to what that is, from the obvious: "If they told everyone what they really had in mind, they'd by burned alive...", to the less offensive, "Liberal's aren't dishonest, they're stupid."

In reality, Liberalism is nothing more than the eternal cry of the lazy... 'WE HAVE AN EASIER, SOFTER WAY!'.

In truth, the Liberal way is a colossal mistake...

Without regard to the issue which such is addressing, the liberal way, is the hardest of all possible options.

And that is because Liberalism rests entirely upon Relativism, which rejects the objectivity essential to truth; meaning that Liberalism is wholly unprincipled. And as a consequence, Liberalism fails to respect the lessons learned by the history of humanity, who passes along those truths which they observed, which informed them of the things that work and the things that don't.

And given that the Relativist rejects Objectivity, they lack the means to LEARN those principles, even after their ideas FAIL. So... they repeat the same mistakes, over and over again. And where a Liberal might shake their ignorance and learn to reason objectively... their cult KICKS THEM TO THE CURB and they become THE ENEMY of Liberalism, which simply pretends that the recent graduate was "not smart enough" to remain Liberal..

When in fact, the individual grew too smart... to remain a Liberal.

Usual tactics at play here.

Even Obama uses this one. You can't defend some policies that have seriously hurt businesses and reduced available jobs, so you make a stupid joke equating unemployment with a cake falling flat.

Yes, the left has had their hooks in education. Remember before Obama's first election, Chicago parents opted to keep their children home the first day of school, calling the school system "apartheid-style" schools. That was after years of people, like Obama and Ayers, being involved. It is worth noting that the liberal influence is not always positive.

Yes, many in the media are liberal. While they claim to be moderates, their language and the way they choose to spoon feed news to people screams otherwise. That means they are lying and trying to cover up their true intention, which is not to inform, but to shape public opinion.

Y'all own victimhood.

Yeah, that's why the left is here every damn day, whining about how Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, women, vets, children, handicapped, elderly are taking everything away from the white males. Its the left that says minorities all getting rich off the hard working backs of the 1% and we need to lower taxes on the wealthy and take those refrigerators away from the poor cuz if they can afford a refrigerator, they're not really poor and besides, they all have ObamaPhones and they're taking all the those good jobs picking produce in the sun and children should be kicked aside on the street cuz there's no hunger in the US and we should force women to crank out litters of kids the fathers refuse to support because men shouldn't have to take responsibility for where they sperm happens to land and then kick them damn kids to the curb tool because we all know that women just want to screw and get free birth control from Limbaugh and, oh yeah, the US is invading the US .................

Oh wait.

Its the whiny RW traitors who say all that and a hell of a lot more.

And you're one of the biggest whiners of the bunch.

I must have hit a nerve with that one.

Tell us more, Luddly...come on, vent some more...we need to hear this.

I find it fascinating how much of the American left is convinced that there are nefarious conspiracies by the right, while much of the right is convinced that there are incredible nefarious conspiracies on the left.

Of course, no such large-scale conspiracies exist. They would require too much competence and too much coordination. That's aside from the basic issue that the vast majority of people on both the left and the right are just not such bad people as to actively engage in deep conspiracies. Most humans are basically ok.

I find it fascinating how much of the American left is convinced that there are nefarious conspiracies by the right, while much of the right is convinced that there are incredible nefarious conspiracies on the left.

Of course, no such large-scale conspiracies exist. They would require too much competence and too much coordination. That's aside from the basic issue that the vast majority of people on both the left and the right are just not such bad people as to actively engage in deep conspiracies. Most humans are basically ok.

JoshuaZ

You just might want to check the Conspiracy forum. Its lousy with nutter RWs who are just sure the world is coming to an end and its all the libs/Dems/Obama's fault.

[QUOTE="Luddly Neddite, post: 11405948, member: 32558"

You just might want to check the Conspiracy forum. Its lousy with nutter RWs who are just sure the world is coming to an end and its all the libs/Dems/Obama's fault.[/QUOTE]

I have. It is... disturbing.

Forum List

Back