The Vast Left Wing Conspiracy

The brain washing has worked on the OP. OP believes that as far as he is told republicans do not exist. They have never had a even a finger print left on history, media, and life itself.

"The Left" he is told is anywhere and everywhere! Current state of America? Easy...the left (except the good stuff)

Education? You guessed it! The Left

You name the problem and the OP has one easy to remember answer.

Lady: My goodness, my cake fell flat!
OP: Its the Left!

OP: I cant find a job and its because of the left!!! Other people who cant find a job tho are just lazy assholes! Not Me!

Democrats like the media just the way it is, so obviously it can't be liberal

Don't be ridiculous. Every liberal I know is completely disgusted and disheartened by what the right have done to US media. Who do you think was in charge of the FCC when the hammer fell?

I've only posted this about gazillion times but I'll bet not one of you RW fools has watched it. You want to be ignorant, you take pride in your ignorance, so you won't watch it either.

The brain washing has worked on the OP. OP believes that as far as he is told republicans do not exist. They have never had a even a finger print left on history, media, and life itself.

"The Left" he is told is anywhere and everywhere! Current state of America? Easy...the left (except the good stuff)

OP: I cant find a job and its because of the left!!! Other people who cant find a job tho are just lazy assholes! Not Me!

Oops! I must have inadvertently hit the "unignore" button. Now corrected.

Oh please. You live for this crap. No way you're going to ignore it.

However, you will always say you're ignoring that which you know is true.

Damn RW professional victims.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

That is what I am pointing out is purely your fantasy.

Did you miss what I said?

Why is it that they find it necessary to hide their affiliations?

Why don't you address this question instead of referring to your red herring "fantasy?"

I am going to call you on that one Luddly.

Victimhood has been trademarked, copyrighted, and patented by the political left. The political right is shut out of that argument.

Y'all own victimhood.

Victimhood has been trademarked, copyrighted, and patented by the political left. The political right is shut out of that argument.

Y'all own victimhood.

Theres this thing going around where republicans just say things and believe they're facts.

Y'all own victimhood.

Theres this thing going around where republicans just say things and believe they're facts.

The CDC recommends a person hold their breath when they are around Ebola patients.

Don't be ridiculous. Every liberal I know is completely disgusted and disheartened by what the right have done to US media. Who do you think was in charge of the FCC when the hammer fell?

I've only posted this about gazillion times but I'll bet not one of you RW fools
Stopped reading here. Not interested in defending W, there are Republicans all over the board.

And I have asked liberals this repeatedly, this is the second time today. All I ever get is background music.

How am I "right" that is not "libertarian." You may now run away like your friends

LOL, from the guy who agrees with every other Democrat on every issue for the same reason...

You do know that accusations mean dick without evidence, right? Now you do

You can't think of anything either, huh?

I dont have to think up things...Shit is true or not and I have evidence. Something you and your allegations do not

You can't think of anything you disagree with Democrats on. This was your chance, you passed

I do have one criticism of the OP. The Ds are neither competent nor intelligent enough to organize an actual conspiracy, they just parrot each other then cover their ears and go nyah-nyah.

I've only posted this about gazillion times but I'll bet not one of you RW fools has watched it. You want to be ignorant, you take pride in your ignorance, so you won't watch it either.

Proof that you are not a liberal nor the so called liberal s you know, you are all far left drones..

Y'all own victimhood.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

LOL, from the guy who agrees with every other Democrat on every issue for the same reason...

I dont have to think up things...Shit is true or not and I have evidence. Something you and your allegations do not

You can't think of anything you disagree with Democrats on. This was your chance, you passed

Iraq!

You lose!

Y'all own victimhood..
Laughable, truly. Listen to Glenn, Rush, Sean, and Fox News daily, and you will find the political right owns victimhood. Own it.

Iraq!

You lose!

Oh so you claiming that Iraq was not a quagmire and not the wrong war, that Bush told the truth about Iraq..

My how the far left will change their positions quickly and show how they do not understand their own stance..

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Y'all own victimhood..
Laughable, truly. Listen to Glenn, Rush, Sean, and Fox News daily, and you will find the political right owns victimhood. Own it.

There is a thread right now where the right is crying about the Promo for Supergirl.

It gets no more victim than that

Libertarianism is not politically on the right, though the two may share "likes". But like the right and the left, proponents make things up and act like they are facts.

Y'all own victimhood..

Jake ... denial is the zeroth step in the program. We know you can do it....

Forum List

Back