The verses that make Jews cringe.

Matthew 15:
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Not all Jews, just a select few, guno

He was inclusive of all even those who were pagan from other lands.
People normally scorned by devout jews were healed and welcomed.

The torah was not just for jews but for all mankind willing to understand.
Genesis 22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Psalms 72:17 His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.

So you admit they crucified Lucifer then right?
Since that is the warning of the son if perdition would be the image of a man arrogantly called perfect until we saw the iniquities in that bogus image.
Listen most Christians admit the RCC fabricated Mary's immaculate image, so any avoidance to admit this was done with Jesus is pure denial and proof this is a classoc case of idol worship to it's highest degree.
Source:Ezekiel 28 14-15 Lucifer is called
Anointed(christ) Cherub(guardian-in Hebrew is Nazarene) deemed perfect.
355!

We get angry at lukewarm Christian pretenders, who claim to know Jesus
A Muslim would say the exact same thing.
Muslim's kill, Christians feed the hungry.

Muslim's kill, Christians house the homeless

Muslim's kill, Christians comfort the sick, with all kinds of programs.

notice a trend here? No, you probably don't.

Lukewarm Christians wont get off their ass and do a damn thing, except bitch about homosexuals, abortion, and religious freedom...A true Christian, puts actions with their words, and not political actions, but actions helping others, no matter what the other person believes or what color they are, or if they are a man wanting to be a woman.

A true Christian is blind when it comes to those needing help, they see a child of God, and it is their responsibility to help them.

WOE UNTO THOSE WHO CLAIM CHRIST, YET WILL NOT FEED HIS CHILDREN!

Would you think of the US as a Christian nation with Christian leaders?
There has not been a Christian leader of this nation in my lifetime. Some might claim Christ, but they have never shown it.

James 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

Any person who claims Christianity, yet does not the work of God, will be denied by God. It will be better for the thief on the cross, than for anyone claiming Christ, while ignoring His work.

false quote:

Jesus fulfilled 355 Scriptures from the Old Testament.

No he didn't, you have to lie, change words, context, tenses, and use non messianic verses, self testimony NT instead of OT which is not prophecy then, and you have to keep your standard which you refuse when you find out a rooster fulfills more scripture then Jesus or the fact I fulfill over 1200 verses including mention of first and last name as being the redeemer. Your standard means you are claiming I am Moshiach.

mistake strike one;
1. Gen. 3:15 Seed of a woman (virgin birth) Galatians 4:4-5, Matthew 1:18

The son of Mary was born out of Mary's fling with Roman soldier Pantheras (Panderas) so not virgin birth neither was Isaiah about a virgin birth as a sign for Ahaz. Jesus being made up of many figures and myths mean hecs born out of a pen and not her seed. By the way only certain snakes and fungus are born out of a-sexual birthing. The only relation to Gen he has is the serpent promising eternity to believe in his fruit. Using your standard Jesus has to be the serpent as even John called him that necsach.

Strike 2 you said:
2. Gen. 3:15 He will bruise Satan's head Hebrews 2:14, 1John 3:8

You just stole Michael's role and gave them to Jesus as a thief. Proving hecs the serpent seen in iconographs being steoed on by archangel Michael.

and for your strike 3;
3. Gen. 3:15 Christ's heel would be bruised with nails on the cross Matthew 27:35, Luke 24:39-40

Notice you used the same verse for all 3 *Lol* You trying to cheat and stack the numbers but why if he is who you say?
BUSTED!
You REPEATED mistake 2 by giving Jesus Michael's attributes or roles.
Jesus claimed to be Lucifer in Rev 22:16, he made the same false promises as Genesis serpent. To deny this is to refute his own claim and words thus checkmate game over and now you are 0 for 2 to start the Baseball seaspn and lost your game of chess as well. Thanks for playing but you are surely not in the same ball park, perhaps try little leagues or T-ball might be more your speed.

Former answers to these 300verses can be found doing a forum search of my responses.

HaShev I am not Roman, I am not Catholic, Catholic does not equate to Christian.
You should know, 1 person from your faith can corrupt millions, and the Catholic church has fooled millions, and it is the false prophet talked about in Revelation.
The Romans created the compiled stories of the many christ figures, mythical figures, and biblical figures through plagiarism. Like stealing the stories of Joseph or the roles of personage known as Michael and Blatantly reusing the stories of Bel (found in predated tablets). I'm assuming you are a JW by your 144,000 comment when I say this is why your sect thinks this compiled Jesus figure is Michael. No matter how much you seperate yourself from the accuser & adversary Rome you are still borrowing it's reinvention of history and it's compiled image of a man called Jesus. You are still borrowing it's preference for the son of the Harlot Mary over the other christs in your mesh of christs in the stories while placing that created image over the one your sect admits is the BIBLICAL MOSHIACH NAMED MICHAEL. Which now answers your next mistaken assumption:

Your God, sent His Messiah. And like your people did through the entire of the Old Testament, they rejected God. Look at your own history. If your people had been worthy of God to begin with, they never would have questioned Him after the Exodus.

By your notion you rejected God by taking his word that Michael was
the HaSheva (redeemer) not Jim, not Joe, not Jesus. Names don't change, they are set in stone named in the Torah portions like the Miketz and Shevitz,
the Bible (Mikra), the Temple (Mikdash),
the 7th(Sheva) day in REMEMBERANCE OF THE NAME, HAVING HaShem (the name)
in his name. None which name Jesus.
Therefore you made the gravest mistake;
not to fall for and with the first fallen imposyer messiah, as you said false prophet that Rome would sell the one world religion on by combining all cultures myths into one compilation figure (image of a man). You call Rome the false prophet to protect yourself from the fact they are the empire selling the false prophet, every preacher teaches this, because they refuse to recognize Christianity was that one world religion, that already occured and was occuring in John of Patmos day thus speaking present tense not future tense.
To say they never wrote anything is innacurate, the apostles never wrotexthe texts they are named after.
Books written 60-120ad
Constantine (vast library who studied many cultures beliefs) decided on divinity & other nonsense while Eusebius the great liar and forger did rewrites of the text compiled) including the out of context add in to later copies of Josephus.

Jesus the created compiled character was made the first and fallen warned about messiah deemed Lucifer-Rev 22:16.
We Jews rejected Lucifer, you the 1/3 fell with the deception which is why it is by the Jews and through the HaSheva that you will be HaShev.

Sources:
Lucifer
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

L=12+U=21+C=3+I=9+F=6+E=5+R=18 = 74
J=10+E=5+S=19+U=21+S=19 = 74
666 in roman numerals is written: DCLXVI And strangely enough, DCLXVI in alpha-numerics = 74

Fact:
They claim him the light of the world.
His Hanotzrim cult believed their god to be that mystical light between the sun and the earth hence all the physical light references in the NT And By the followers of John who survived as Mandeans.
The religion says their lord came to Paul and Constantine
as a Phosphorus/Luciferous light saying it's name was Jesus.
They say At the end of the joke in Rev 22:16 that Jesus is admiting being the bright morning star which was the symbol of Lucifer and his fall & Nemesis of the Evening Star (Michael) and the God of Israel named in the holy city of YeruShalem.
Morning Star was the son of Baal, the mythology used to create the Jesus character, the b-day and sun cross and harvest seed scam by the priests & todays pastors all Baal related. So in secreting the number of his name father and son as one in the same myth we find:
Baal Jesus=666 in Ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names.
Furthermore ni one else can be claimed the fallen son of perdition because Jesus came before them and fell as well as fulfilling the fallen one in Ezekiel 28 who'd fall by the hands of Rome (sea) for claiming to be a god.
Lucifer is called the image of a man claimed the anointed
(christ) cherub (guardian in Hebrew is Nazarei) thus called a Nazarene (guardian of the nt). Only prophet ever called anointed cherub
and perfect - Ezekiel 28:14-15
was this image of a man called Jesus, thus only he can be deemed son of perdition aka lucifer aka morning star (fallen arc of venus symbolising his fall).

If it claims to be a god, breaks all 10 commands leads people to an idol away from God and does so through killing over 50 million and thousands of wars then don't blame the tanakh for it warned you about the imposter and made it clear who the shiloh was, enough that your own sect knows it's Michael who is the Shiloh, and who do I expose the iniquities of &
overturn but the false Prophet aka Lucifer.
Your sect gets that if the imposter messiah is a fallen arch (top) angel (messenger-prophet-reflection) then the Archangel (top reflection prophet messenger) Michael must be the actual one (Moshiach)who's right it is that was stolen by the false one.
However other sects don't get that, because they made mythical entities by going against the word (and warnings not to) in anthropromorphizing the term
arch Malakh.
Therefore they do not know me, they only know a fantasy portrait based on their falling away. Build the Temple and they will finally see and know Moshiach and the Messianic age.
I know I cant convince someone who is already fooled by Satan, so I'm not gonna try.

I do know, that every knee will bend and every head will bow, and everyone, that is alive and everyone that is dead, will proclaim Jesus as Lord on the day He returns. And then you will poop yourself, and beg for mercy.

You can't spend forever!

Let's review your ad Hominem reply;
1)you called the God of Israel Satan, that exposes you as the Nemesis of God.
Strike one...
2)you did not refute anything.
strike two....
3)Lord on the day He returns.
RETURN IN HEBREW=HASHEV
MAYBE you should stop mentioning my name in relation or it will be you who soils their pants when you get around to reading the Tanakh in Hebrew.
strike 3 yer out, it's baseball season, so you are batting 0 to start.

Maybe stop dung flinging and start studying from a Jew not a Roman.
Did you know they symbol Jesus and call him the scarab? Scarab is the dung beetle.
The Roman joke is this beetle rolls the dung into larger balls as it builds up dung, hence the Bible warns of you building your spiritual houses out of dung.
1. only through your beleifs did i call God, Satan.

2. 355

3. 355

infinity. 355 and still counting.

You cant spend forever! You can pray I'm wrong, you can hope I'm wrong, you can try like hell to prove me wrong, but you can never prove me wrong.

You will bow, you will beg, you will burn if you don't turn. Your choice, you've been told.

false quote:

Jesus fulfilled 355 Scriptures from the Old Testament.

No he didn't, you have to lie, change words, context, tenses, and use non messianic verses, self testimony NT instead of OT which is not prophecy then, and you have to keep your standard which you refuse when you find out a rooster fulfills more scripture then Jesus or the fact I fulfill over 1200 verses including mention of first and last name as being the redeemer. Your standard means you are claiming I am Moshiach.

mistake strike one;
1. Gen. 3:15 Seed of a woman (virgin birth) Galatians 4:4-5, Matthew 1:18

The son of Mary was born out of Mary's fling with Roman soldier Pantheras (Panderas) so not virgin birth neither was Isaiah about a virgin birth as a sign for Ahaz. Jesus being made up of many figures and myths mean hecs born out of a pen and not her seed. By the way only certain snakes and fungus are born out of a-sexual birthing. The only relation to Gen he has is the serpent promising eternity to believe in his fruit. Using your standard Jesus has to be the serpent as even John called him that necsach.

Strike 2 you said:
2. Gen. 3:15 He will bruise Satan's head Hebrews 2:14, 1John 3:8

You just stole Michael's role and gave them to Jesus as a thief. Proving hecs the serpent seen in iconographs being steoed on by archangel Michael.

and for your strike 3;
3. Gen. 3:15 Christ's heel would be bruised with nails on the cross Matthew 27:35, Luke 24:39-40

Notice you used the same verse for all 3 *Lol* You trying to cheat and stack the numbers but why if he is who you say?
BUSTED!
You REPEATED mistake 2 by giving Jesus Michael's attributes or roles.
Jesus claimed to be Lucifer in Rev 22:16, he made the same false promises as Genesis serpent. To deny this is to refute his own claim and words thus checkmate game over and now you are 0 for 2 to start the Baseball seaspn and lost your game of chess as well. Thanks for playing but you are surely not in the same ball park, perhaps try little leagues or T-ball might be more your speed.

Former answers to these 300verses can be found doing a forum search of my responses.
355!

Absolutely true however the opposite is also true:

Christians kill, Muslims feed the hungry.

Christians kill, Muslims house the homeless

Christians kill, Muslims comfort the sick, with all kinds of programs.

Not sure what this proves except that both Muslims and Christians are human?

Absolutely true however the opposite is also true:

Christians kill, Muslims feed the hungry.

Christians kill, Muslims house the homeless

Christians kill, Muslims comfort the sick, with all kinds of programs.

Not sure what this proves except that both Muslims and Christians are human?
Show me a Muslim run shelter.
Show me a Muslim run food pantry.
Show me a Muslim run rehab center.

I can show you some in Muslim dominated countries, and they are all run by Christians. I can show you make shift hospitals in Muslim dominated countries all run by volunteer Christians, all who fear for their life, yet they are there doing the job God gave them.

Where are the Muslims, where are the Jews, where are the hindu, where are the atheists,

Who are the missionaries to the 3rd world countries? Christians are.
Who are the people killing everyone that doesn't believe their faith? Muslims are.

If you can't see that, I cant help you. You can't fix stupid.
And you cant spend forever!

D'ya know who else liked to quote the Gospel of Matthew about Jews:

"In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and of adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before - the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. And as a man I have the duty to see to it that human society does not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did the civilization of the ancient world some two thousand years ago - a civilization which was driven to its ruin through this same Jewish people."
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech in Munich (April 12, 1922)

"In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and of adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before - the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. And as a man I have the duty to see to it that human society does not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did the civilization of the ancient world some two thousand years ago - a civilization which was driven to its ruin through this same Jewish people."
Hmm. Don't see Matthew quoted there. Looks like an epic fail.

Too bad.

Too bad.

Referenced, whatever. :rolleyes:

"Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?" Mt 23:33

HaShev I am not Roman, I am not Catholic, Catholic does not equate to Christian.
You should know, 1 person from your faith can corrupt millions, and the Catholic church has fooled millions, and it is the false prophet talked about in Revelation.
The Romans created the compiled stories of the many christ figures, mythical figures, and biblical figures through plagiarism. Like stealing the stories of Joseph or the roles of personage known as Michael and Blatantly reusing the stories of Bel (found in predated tablets). I'm assuming you are a JW by your 144,000 comment when I say this is why your sect thinks this compiled Jesus figure is Michael. No matter how much you seperate yourself from the accuser & adversary Rome you are still borrowing it's reinvention of history and it's compiled image of a man called Jesus. You are still borrowing it's preference for the son of the Harlot Mary over the other christs in your mesh of christs in the stories while placing that created image over the one your sect admits is the BIBLICAL MOSHIACH NAMED MICHAEL. Which now answers your next mistaken assumption:

Your God, sent His Messiah. And like your people did through the entire of the Old Testament, they rejected God. Look at your own history. If your people had been worthy of God to begin with, they never would have questioned Him after the Exodus.

the HaSheva (redeemer) not Jim, not Joe, not Jesus. Names don't change, they are set in stone named in the Torah portions like the Miketz and Shevitz,
not to fall for and with the first fallen imposyer messiah, as you said false prophet that Rome would sell the one world religion on by combining all cultures myths into one compilation figure (image of a man). You call Rome the false prophet to protect yourself from the fact they are the empire selling the false prophet, every preacher teaches this, because they refuse to recognize Christianity was that one world religion, that already occured and was occuring in John of Patmos day thus speaking present tense not future tense.
To say they never wrote anything is innacurate, the apostles never wrotexthe texts they are named after.
Books written 60-120ad
Constantine (vast library who studied many cultures beliefs) decided on divinity & other nonsense while Eusebius the great liar and forger did rewrites of the text compiled) including the out of context add in to later copies of Josephus.

Jesus the created compiled character was made the first and fallen warned about messiah deemed Lucifer-Rev 22:16.
We Jews rejected Lucifer, you the 1/3 fell with the deception which is why it is by the Jews and through the HaSheva that you will be HaShev.

Sources:
Lucifer
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.

666 in roman numerals is written: DCLXVI And strangely enough, DCLXVI in alpha-numerics = 74

Fact:
His Hanotzrim cult believed their god to be that mystical light between the sun and the earth hence all the physical light references in the NT And By the followers of John who survived as Mandeans.
They say At the end of the joke in Rev 22:16 that Jesus is admiting being the bright morning star which was the symbol of Lucifer and his fall & Nemesis of the Evening Star (Michael) and the God of Israel named in the holy city of YeruShalem.
Morning Star was the son of Baal, the mythology used to create the Jesus character, the b-day and sun cross and harvest seed scam by the priests & todays pastors all Baal related. So in secreting the number of his name father and son as one in the same myth we find:
Furthermore ni one else can be claimed the fallen son of perdition because Jesus came before them and fell as well as fulfilling the fallen one in Ezekiel 28 who'd fall by the hands of Rome (sea) for claiming to be a god.
(christ) cherub (guardian in Hebrew is Nazarei) thus called a Nazarene (guardian of the nt). Only prophet ever called anointed cherub
was this image of a man called Jesus, thus only he can be deemed son of perdition aka lucifer aka morning star (fallen arc of venus symbolising his fall).

If it claims to be a god, breaks all 10 commands leads people to an idol away from God and does so through killing over 50 million and thousands of wars then don't blame the tanakh for it warned you about the imposter and made it clear who the shiloh was, enough that your own sect knows it's Michael who is the Shiloh, and who do I expose the iniquities of &
Your sect gets that if the imposter messiah is a fallen arch (top) angel (messenger-prophet-reflection) then the Archangel (top reflection prophet messenger) Michael must be the actual one (Moshiach)who's right it is that was stolen by the false one.
However other sects don't get that, because they made mythical entities by going against the word (and warnings not to) in anthropromorphizing the term
arch Malakh.
Therefore they do not know me, they only know a fantasy portrait based on their falling away. Build the Temple and they will finally see and know Moshiach and the Messianic age.
I know I cant convince someone who is already fooled by Satan, so I'm not gonna try.

I do know, that every knee will bend and every head will bow, and everyone, that is alive and everyone that is dead, will proclaim Jesus as Lord on the day He returns. And then you will poop yourself, and beg for mercy.

You can't spend forever!

Strike one...
strike two....
RETURN IN HEBREW=HASHEV
MAYBE you should stop mentioning my name in relation or it will be you who soils their pants when you get around to reading the Tanakh in Hebrew.

Did you know they symbol Jesus and call him the scarab? Scarab is the dung beetle.
The Roman joke is this beetle rolls the dung into larger balls as it builds up dung, hence the Bible warns of you building your spiritual houses out of dung.

2. 355

3. 355

You cant spend forever! You can pray I'm wrong, you can hope I'm wrong, you can try like hell to prove me wrong, but you can never prove me wrong.

You will bow, you will beg, you will burn if you don't turn. Your choice, you've been told.

Where do we start:
strike 1 you were shown where you used the same verse three times yet continued the number knowing it was a lie.
strike 2 I have proven you wrong and Jesus himself did when he said youcd come in his name calling him christ & deceiving many even the elect. Which is why you can't refute what I say because you'd oppose his own words. Plus you ignored the sources and didn't bother with the fact the Bible calls my name not Jesus. In fact you don't even know the prerequisites of Moshiach at all.
Strike 3 you equate Jesus with Hitler who had the same notion to burn Jews
when you commented "you will burn if you don't"
That's 0 for 3 now, you are having a truly bad opening night tonight. Perhaps you should stick to coloring books?

Wow started a new thread did you tiny but you ran away from the other one where we showed you the errors of your ways.. Jews don't cringe we laugh and find it humorous and your kind distorts and perverts anything and everything to place your idol Jesus...Why I bet this morning while you were eating your breakfast you found an image of your hero in your box of cherios now that is something to cringe about as I don't know if you ate him or hung him up on your wall over your bed like you do with his other image.... Wink...

Show me a Muslim run shelter.
Show me a Muslim run food pantry.
Show me a Muslim run rehab center.

I can show you some in Muslim dominated countries, and they are all run by Christians. I can show you make shift hospitals in Muslim dominated countries all run by volunteer Christians, all who fear for their life, yet they are there doing the job God gave them.

Where are the Muslims, where are the Jews, where are the hindu, where are the atheists,

Who are the missionaries to the 3rd world countries? Christians are.
Who are the people killing everyone that doesn't believe their faith? Muslims are.

If you can't see that, I cant help you. You can't fix stupid.
And you cant spend forever!
Have you looked for Muslim-run charities and were unable to find them?

Try these:
Muslims Don't Contribute to America? Think Again
https://www.guidestar.org/NonprofitDirectory.aspx?cat=8&subcat=46&p=1
These Islamic charities are helping people all over the world...

One of the 5 pillars of Islam is charity. You can't be a Muslim if you don't give to charity.

You can't fix stupid but there is no excuse for ignorance. In fact, can you even be a Christian if you bear false witness?

Too bad.

Referenced, whatever. :rolleyes:

"Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?" Mt 23:33
So either Hitler was an idiot or you are. Which is it?

Matthew 23:
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

Christ was talking about the Scribes and Pharisees, not about the money changers. This is about the money changers

Matthew 21:
12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Now I know you are a master of misdirection, but you are busted as an idiot, who knows little to nothing about the Bible, and as a result, little or nothing about God.

Books written 60-120ad

Sources:
Lucifer

Fact:

arch Malakh.

You can't spend forever!

Strike one...
strike two....
RETURN IN HEBREW=HASHEV

2. 355

3. 355

Where do we start:
strike 1 you were shown where you used the same verse three times yet continued the number knowing it was a lie.
strike 2 I have proven you wrong and Jesus himself did when he said youcd come in his name calling him christ & deceiving many even the elect. Which is why you can't refute what I say because you'd oppose his own words. Plus you ignored the sources and didn't bother with the fact the Bible calls my name not Jesus. In fact you don't even know the prerequisites of Moshiach at all.
Strike 3 you equate Jesus with Hitler who had the same notion to burn Jews
when you commented "you will burn if you don't"
That's 0 for 3 now, you are having a truly bad opening night tonight. Perhaps you should stick to coloring books?
355!

Wow started a new thread did you tiny but you ran away from the other one where we showed you the errors of your ways.. Jews don't cringe we laugh and find it humorous and your kind distorts and perverts anything and everything to place your idol Jesus...Why I bet this morning while you were eating your breakfast you found an image of your hero in your box of cherios now that is something to cringe about as I don't know if you ate him or hung him up on your wall over your bed like you do with his other image.... Wink...
please show me the other thread, I supposedly ran away from. I'm still right here.

355 prophesies fulfilled and counting.

That burns you up, don't it?

Forum List

Back