The very Conservative Weekly Standard reports on Trumps support of Veterans. Unbelievable!

The pressure that came from Trump's lying about his contribution, specifically that he gave a million dollar donation himself from his personal funds finally caught up to him. He was forced to concede and write a million dollar check to a vet group last night. Obviously, the claims that he was screwing over the vets were true and he was lying.

You mean like pulling our troops out of superfluous wars?

Republicans want perpetual war in order to feed the military industrial complex and distract Americans .

Perhaps you should look at the wars Obungles has sent them to...with impossible odds and then comment you dumb downed left tard

Which ones would that be ? Tell me .

Oh wait, you are just making shit up like u always do.

Now gfy ya uninformed jackass

Countries bombed by the U.S. under Obama administration - CNNPolitics.com

Which ones had the "impossible odds" as you put it???

You imply obama hates the military and is sending them to their graves . In fact, the opposite is true.

Afghanistan and the idiotic ROE. You're in over your head on this. Go whine to someone else

Afghan is Obama's war ? Lol! Were you born in 2008?

Perhaps you should look at the wars Obungles has sent them to...with impossible odds and then comment you dumb downed left tard

You imply obama hates the military and is sending them to their graves . In fact, the opposite is true.

Afghanistan and the idiotic ROE. You're in over your head on this. Go whine to someone else

It became his war when he was elected,moron. Just shut up, you're fucking annoying

It became his war when he was elected,moron. Just shut up, you're fucking annoying

Sorry if you are annoyed by facts .

Weekly Standard is Never Trump. They want Romney or Ryan. You know those oh so conservative candidates for a third party run.

:lmao:

If you had any I might be annoyed, but you don't so I won't. Run along, toad.

Bill Kristol is freaking out all over the place desperately trying to put a third party run in place. He calls Romney "an impressive man".

Anyone want to run by me exactly how conservative Romney is? For those that don't know it Kristol IS the Weekly Standard and he's lost his freaking mind. He's actually saying that Trump and Clinton are skeeeeeeeeeeeeeered of him and his third party proposition.

Yeah. Romney's a winner!

:lol:

Bill Kristol: Trump And Clinton "Are Scared" Of My Third Party Idea; Mitt Romney "An Impressive Man"

Bill Kristol: Trump And Clinton "Are Scared" Of My Third Party Idea; Mitt Romney "An Impressive Man"

Last edited:

The facts are obama hasn't sent our troops "into wars with impossible odds" as u so put it .

The facts are obama hasn't sent our troops "into wars with impossible odds" as u so put it .

Maybe you should just shush and maybe talk to some real military people....try Deltex on here, he'll school you. Now run along, you're past annoying

Here I'll fetch him...deltex1

Maybe you should just shush and maybe talk to some real military people....try Deltex on here, he'll school you. Now run along, you're past annoying

Here I'll fetch him...deltex1

Oh ! Maybe he'll know about all these impossible odds wars obama has started!

For Years, Trump's Charity Gave Veterans Little More Than Peanuts

Rieckhoff, an Iraq war veteran, wrote on Twitter on Tuesday: "If offered, @IAVA will decline donations from Trump's event. We need strong policies from candidates, not to be used for political stunts."

In 1999, the website called Trump "The .00013% Man," referring to the percentage of his wealth that the foundation had donated. As a percentage of Trump's overall net worth, the Donald J Trump Foundation's contributions haven't increased much in recent years.

Donald Trump Donated More to Clintons Than Veterans

Trump Busted: Money From Fundraiser To Go To His Foundation Not Veterans Groups

Clinton Foundation focuses on veterans health

The Clinton Health Matters Initiative was launched in 2012 to address health and wellness in the United States, carrying the foundation's established efforts addressing global health and childhood obesity to the domestic front.

Henderson said the Clinton family's concern for military personnel and veterans drove them to add military health care as a primary focus of their relatively new program to ensure that former service members have the access they need to quality care as they age.

"All three of the Clintons are more hands on than many people realize. These are important issues to them and they are very invested in this work," Henderson said.

------------------------------------

What a scumbag. Using veterans as political props. Only Republicans. It's what they do. Who they are.

Yo,
arrest-hillary.jpg

"GTP"

WTF is the desperate left trying to say? Clearly the democrat party used and abused the U.S. Military for the whole sorry freaking eight years of the Hussein administration but they want to make a case that private citizen Trump didn't contribute enough to the V.A.?
It's the GOP that sent youngsters into Iraq. It's Republicans who want to cut veterans benefits, food stamps, health care and jobs programs. You would have to be the most ridiculous of tards to not know that. It's very public.

WTF is the desperate left trying to say? Clearly the democrat party used and abused the U.S. Military for the whole sorry freaking eight years of the Hussein administration but they want to make a case that private citizen Trump didn't contribute enough to the V.A.?

The left doesn't give one damn about the US military unless they can use them for their agenda. I've been on forums far too long not to know this

You mean like pulling our troops out of superfluous wars?

Republicans want perpetual war in order to feed the military industrial complex and distract Americans .

What? Like Iraq?

Just like the Bush Tax Cuts.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

And a total dumbass tard, in every sense of the word, calls someone else a moron. Pitiful. Just pitiful.

You actually read conservative weekly? Do you 'liberal' friends know this or are you waiting for the right moment to tell them you are conservative. It is OK to come out of the closet.

You actually read conservative weekly? Do you 'liberal' friends know this or are you waiting for the right moment to tell them you are conservative. It is OK to come out of the closet.
It's important to know what the enemy is saying and thinking. Staying stupid and determined ignorance are the wrong way to go. Reagan and Bush proved that.

Forum List

Back