The View had to cut the sound & go to commercial as Ted Cruz was heckled by young environmental activists, Cruz got shown the finger @ Yankee Stadium!

What is sad is that YOU believe that's what Gore said. He never said that.

But please continue to pretend this isn't happening.

This is the same as the claim of warming oceans yet no breakout in cane activity

If earth was experiencing a net ice melt, oceans would rise. The oceans are not rising. Your side results to cherry picking islands by the PROF as evidence of rising seas because it has no sea level rise to document.

We went to court in Britain in 2007, and the original court ruling was that

90% of earth ice on antarctica has been growing....

Megyn Kelly: why did you do it? why go there? those are not your people!

Ted Cruz: for some of the viewers of The View, they've never heard another side. we need civil discourse! I'm glad i didn't have a painting hanging in the background!

well you dont see me mentioning their names everytime something happens in the country....and whoopie does seem to be getting fatter.....and i cant vote for cruz either way....
Trump is still running his mouth. That's why people keep talking about him. As for Whoopi-Lol!

Fun fact from Cruz's book: Grace Slick of Jefferson Airplane once tried to dose Richard Nixon with LSD

Megyn Kelly: why did you do it? why go there? those are not your people!

Ted Cruz: for some of the viewers of The View, they've never heard another side. we need civil discourse! I'm glad i didn't have a painting hanging in the background!

BS. They hear all sides on that show.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Trump is still running his mouth. That's why people keep talking about him. As for Whoopi-Lol!
some posters here mention trump in just about every thread or post.....even in the dam baseball thread the other day....as for whoopie....yea she is getting pretty fat....

Cruz mocks Biden, says GOP need to talk to Hispanics, African Americans, and suburban moms to win elections

Forum List

Back