The View

Fake news. ABC isnt for sale first of all. Try google before you post a meme.

They should cancel that show. If they did, the collective IQ of the left would rise at least 40 points.

They should cancel that show. If they did, the collective IQ of the left would rise at least 40 points.

Please wait until after the elections.

There is evidence that undecideds have reached a point of saturation when it ccomes to the lawlessness and stupidity of the left.

We need that on full display up until election day.

Then they can send the "Shrew Patrol" packing.

Nah, Rilke enjoy watching those he’s cluck too much for it to be cancelled

Are you absolutely sure?
I am. I watched it the other day in lobby of a body shop. Had some scratches on my 4Runner driving me crazy and the View was on. Seemed like a fine show for liberal women - no worse than the Incel programming on fox for knuckle dragging conservative men.

I am. I watched it the other day in lobby of a body shop. Had some scratches on my 4Runner driving me crazy and the View was on. Seemed like a fine show for liberal women - no worse than the Incel programming on fox for knuckle dragging conservative men.
There are older generations of women from other nations in Europe that would call American women like these of the View are...Amerricons. It meant how spoiled they are compared to most parts of the planet. And they are dangerous to the stability of our country. And we see the results.

There are older generations of women from other nations in Europe that would call American women like these of the View are...Amerricons. It meant how spoiled they are compared to most parts of the planet. And they are dangerous to the stability of our country. And we see the results.
Women with ideas and opinions! The insolence!

Women with ideas and opinions! The insolence!
Please! Causing problems and issues is not ideas and opinions. Not one of those shrews would put a rifle into their hands to defend what they push. That we have to give our genuflecting acceptance to their self-serving superior whims without putting their life on the line. In reality. Not with extreme feminism. Our nation wastes so much in resources for this.

Please! Causing problems and issues is not ideas and opinions. Not one of those shrews would put a rifle into their hands to defend what they push. That we have to give our genuflecting acceptance to their self-serving superior whims without putting their life on the line. In reality. Not with extreme feminism. Our nation wastes so much in resources for this.
Democracy isnt easy. It will test you. You have got to want it. It is advanced citizenship. It asks that you tolerate someone shouting at the top of their lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours. Celebrate that. Protect that.

Forum List

Back