The vindication of actor Kevin Spacey?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Kevin Spacey is back in the spotlight after doing an interview with Piers Morgan and a podcast with Lex Friedman. Spacey is one of the greatest actors of our time, starring in films such as American beauty, Pay it Forward and much more. Honestly I don’t think Hollywood is the same without him.

Afaik Spacey was never convicted of any crime. He was simply accused of wrongdoings and Let go by Netflix along with being shut out from Hollywood since 2017.

Netflix famously fired him from house of cards. And one can argue that it was Kevin Spacey who popularized Netflix with his front role in the House of cards.

Is this the beginning of the end of cancel culture ? The beginning of the end of destroying somebody based on not any proof…. but accusation.

Seems to be a educational problem with a lot of left-wingers these days.. they never do any digging on current issues…whether it is the accusations against certain police officers, or for example accusations against actors like Kevin Spacey, influencers like Andrew Tate or politicians like Donald Trump. Whatever they are told by the media or by a headline is how they approach the situation.

There was more smoke than he is going to discuss I believe.

You don't fire an A List actor because of one isolated accusations. He probably exhibited some behaviour that offended many people. He is from the Hollywood in which star actors were bulletproof. His co-star has some pull too don't forget, she may have seen and heard some things as well.

Kevin Spacey is back in the spotlight after doing an interview with Piers Morgan and a podcast with Lex Friedman. Spacey is one of the greatest actors of our time, starring in films such as American beauty, Pay it Forward and much more. Honestly I don’t think Hollywood is the same without him.

Afaik Spacey was never convicted of any crime. He was simply accused of wrongdoings and Let go by Netflix along with being shut out from Hollywood since 2017.

Netflix famously fired him from house of cards. And one can argue that it was Kevin Spacey who popularized Netflix with his front role in the House of cards.

Is this the beginning of the end of cancel culture ? The beginning of the end of destroying somebody based on not any proof…. but accusation.

The age of Weinstein

OP is openly supporting a boy-diddler.

Why am I not surprised?
Do you recall the video he released where he was channeling his character from House of Cards--Frank Underwood--and spoke in his voice--

It was the craziest thing I've ever heard of; this was before the whole Alito flag rubbish...."I'll show you, I'll fly my flag upside down!!!!"

OP is openly supporting a boy-diddler.

Why am I not surprised?

People like you are dangerous if in any position of power. But you’re harmless although there are people with similarities to you in power …like people who use the term “birthing people” because they believe that it’s OK to say men can get pregnant or things like that or that homeless white folks are privileged.

Again, Spacey has not been convicted for any crimes.

Forum List

Back