The Virginia Clown Car Spectacle

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Governor: Racist black face
Lt Governor: Sexual Assault charges
3rd in line AG: Racist black face

Virginia Democrats haven’t had such a bad stretch since the third day of Gettysburg.

Time for them to step down and turn the reigns over to the Republican Speaker.

Zero tolerance for racism, sexual predators and bigotry!

Since mods get uppity without links:
Crisis escalates in Virginia; top 3 Democrats under fire

As deserving of this as democrats are, unless she has proof then it's just another attempt to tear down someone over a false accusation. I read the link, why didn't she bite down hard, then call the police? LT would have bite marks down there.

Virginia Democrats haven’t had such a bad stretch since the third day of Gettysburg.

And apparently now one of the yearbook staffers for his school that year says the pictures were submitted by the people whose pages they appeared on, and there were no complaints about pictures being under the wrong person's name.

As deserving of this as democrats are, unless she has proof then it's just another attempt to tear down someone over a false accusation. I read the link, why didn't she bite down hard, then call the police? LT would have bite marks down there.
That’s just what a sexist racist would say.

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN FIRST!!!!

C5FA298B-A275-40C4-A268-EADD8C5507B4-600x502.jpeg

It's telling how the media is covering the blackface incidents in full blown outrage but not the sexual assault. They seem to be downplaying the sexual assault claim and not covering it as much as the blackface which while offensive caused no physical harm.

All because The Democrat Party wanted to avoid talk of Infanticide.

Guarantee they knew about the sexual assaults and black face.

You couldn't sell this shitstorm as a book. If it weren't playing out live in front of us, who would believe this could actually happen? Looks like the governorship may fall to the Republican Speaker of the House at this rate.

Once again the Prog-Dems prove that they themselves are guilty of the awful things they accuse the right of doing.

Democrats don't realize how easy they are making it for Trump to win in 2020. Next thing you know they will roll out Hillary

:21:

-Geaux

I hope they dont resign. Someone needs to tell sjw police to fuck off

# KARMA

I am flucking loving it...………………...

Democrats don't realize how easy they are making it for Trump to win in 2020. Next thing you know they will roll out Hillary

:21:

-Geaux

Too late.

hillary shadow.jpeg

Did anybody ever question why the Commonwealth GOP couldn't open a freaking yearbook and use it in the last election? Something ain't right. Either the Va. republican leadership is working against their own party or they cave in as soon as they get rebuffed by the media or they are completely incompetent. I think it's the sum of all three. Even now when the cat is out of the bag the Va.republican leadership seems reluctant to take the initiative.

Forum List

Back