🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Virginia Clown Car Spectacle

Did anybody ever question why the Commonwealth GOP couldn't open a freaking yearbook and use it in the last election? Something ain't right. Either the Va. republican leadership is working against their own party or they cave in as soon as they get rebuffed by the media or they are completely incompetent. I think it's the sum of all three. Even now when the cat is out of the bag the Va.republican leadership seems reluctant to take the initiative.
Probably because thinking people could care less about a funny costume 35 years ago.

Did anybody ever question why the Commonwealth GOP couldn't open a freaking yearbook and use it in the last election? Something ain't right. Either the Va. republican leadership is working against their own party or they cave in as soon as they get rebuffed by the media or they are completely incompetent. I think it's the sum of all three. Even now when the cat is out of the bag the Va.republican leadership seems reluctant to take the initiative.

Or Republicans don't generally think of digging up crap from school yearbooks decades ago. I'd have to check, but I imagine they focused on silly things like current events and policy issues.

Governor: Racist black face
Lt Governor: Sexual Assault charges
3rd in line AG: Racist black face

Virginia Democrats haven’t had such a bad stretch since the third day of Gettysburg.

Time for them to step down and turn the reigns over to the Republican Speaker.

Zero tolerance for racism, sexual predators and bigotry!

Since mods get uppity without links:
Crisis escalates in Virginia; top 3 Democrats under fire

Absolutely, W Man. No toleration for Northam, Fairfax, Herring or their supporters.

Just like Justice Kavanaugh's supporters were driven out of restaurants, so should Fairfax's supporters. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, and this kind of crap where Fairfax is assumed "innocent" is hyper-hypocritical.

I remember what happened to Señor Cruz, and now the worm has turned.

https://splinternews.com/ted-cruz-got-heckled-out-of-a-d-c-restaurant-by-activi-1829288414

More PC bull shit and it looks like its got VA in a mess.

Color me shocked.

why would anyone wanna put black paint or polish on thier face anyway? thats gross!

Or Republicans don't generally think of digging up crap from school yearbooks decades ago. I'd have to check, but I imagine they focused on silly things like current events and policy issues.
------------------------------------------------- 'repub' fail or working with the 'dem' enemy if they don't look for this zhit , And i expect that its a case of 'repubs' working with the enemy . How hard would it be to have a searcher check out yearbooks on 'dem' candidates Cecille .

I hope they dont resign. Someone needs to tell sjw police to fuck off
I agree, except we need to know about the LT Gov allegations. Although when Megyn Kelly was hounded by these people for defending blackface and got fired, then the people who DO it should be fired....I'm tired of democrat hypocrisy...

Democrats don't realize how easy they are making it for Trump to win in 2020. Next thing you know they will roll out Hillary

:21:

-Geaux

Probably would be a smart idea to roll out Clinton for the 2020 rematch. Why ruin another candidate?

Hillary can take one for the team, and they can all get behind AOC in 2024

why would anyone wanna put black paint or polish on thier face anyway? thats gross!
---------------------------------------------- parents and kids put Face Paint on their kids all the time and if a 'pol' wants to be remembered and popular at the party he would also do it . Plus 'face paint' for Halloween and birthday parties . Many just ASSUME that he used 'polish or paint' Lee . --- Face Paint | Michaels ---

------------------------------------------------- 'repub' fail or working with the 'dem' enemy if they don't look for this zhit , And i expect that its a case of 'repubs' working with the enemy . How hard would it be to have a searcher check out yearbooks on 'dem' candidates Cecille .

Probably wouldn't have been hard. Just isn't something Republicans think to do, because the GOP tends to be a lot more resistent to climbing into the muckraking-and-pettiness pit with the Dems. They anachronistically insist on pretending that political races should be about "important" things, like policies and current character.

Forum List

Back