The Voices They Don't Want You To Hear

and yet you have a problem when an American suggests killing some filthy vile illegal that has no business being in this country to start with.
Amazing. Really shows where you stand Pedro.

Yes, I have a problem when you guys start suggesting murder because you are racists.

I don't get worked up when you guys selectively get outraged about Americans dying to preserve an empire we don't need in the Middle East.

would not be silly for the cops and their families
But Democrats don't really care about them for political purposes

so sad are the Democrats

Again, if it's dangerous to be a cop, it's because there are so many guns on the streets.

Guns the Republicans have insisted on putting there.
guns that are illegally used by liberals because the democrats refuse to enforce laws when it comes to their own animals.

would not be silly for the cops and their families
But Democrats don't really care about them for political purposes

so sad are the Democrats

Again, if it's dangerous to be a cop, it's because there are so many guns on the streets.

Guns the Republicans have insisted on putting there.

that's odd
guns kill like the truck killed in Nice
:)

never trust Democrats on national security or domestic
they have no clue

He also has some weird thing about supporting Democratic child molester like Woody Allen and Roman Polanski

Democrats so extreme

Yes, I have some funny idea that you don't punish people for crimes they didn't commit (Allen), or crimes that even prosecutors didn't think were that serious (Polanski).

Incidently, neither one of them ever made a movie I enjoyed watching.
Polanski fled the country AFTER the charges to avoid trial idiot.
Wrong. Polanski was tried in a full blown trial and found guilty. He asked for some time before serving his sentence to wrap up his projects. That's when he fled, after conviction.

It is also not true that prosecutors didn't feel the charges were serious. That's how come they got a conviction. Polanski drugged a 13 year old girl. He raped and sodomized her so badly she needed reconstructive surgery. I suspect he created a fistula by ripping the membrane between the vagina and rectum.

He also has some weird thing about supporting Democratic child molester like Woody Allen and Roman Polanski

Democrats so extreme

Yes, I have some funny idea that you don't punish people for crimes they didn't commit (Allen), or crimes that even prosecutors didn't think were that serious (Polanski).

Incidently, neither one of them ever made a movie I enjoyed watching.
Polanski fled the country AFTER the charges to avoid trial idiot.
Wrong. Polanski was tried in a full blown trial and found guilty. He asked for some time before serving his sentence to wrap up his projects. That's when he fled, after conviction.

It is also not true that prosecutors didn't feel the charges were serious. That's how come they got a conviction. Polanski drugged a 13 year old girl. He raped and sodomized her so badly she needed reconstructive surgery. I suspect he created a fistula by ripping the membrane between the vagina and rectum.
I stand corrected, thank you.

A woman who was worth more than you when she met Trump is hardly a "mail ordered bride".

Your hateful bigotry is showing.

Yeah, I guess that being a well-paid stripper has all sorts of dignitry.

06-melania-trump.jpg

Party of Family Values, everyone... Party of family values.
Oh, you got envy because he has a hot wife?

Democrats are just mad she does not have a penis
that's the new thing for them, now

oh and letting men go into the ladies room with
your wife and daughters

Actually, the prosecutors decided that he merited no jail time, because it just wasn't that big of a deal. They recommended probation because, hey, it wasn't like she was a virgin or anything.
A judge decided he done had him a celebrity and was going to hang him out to dry, even though the victim, her mother and the prosecutors all thought that was excessive.

Actually, the prosecutors decided that he merited no jail time, because it just wasn't that big of a deal. They recommended probation because, hey, it wasn't like she was a virgin or anything.
A judge decided he done had him a celebrity and was going to hang him out to dry, even though the victim, her mother and the prosecutors all thought that was excessive.
So you support child molesters do you?

They DON'T want you to hear the words of a military mom. A mom whose son gave his life for the American way and whose life was so devalued by democrats Obama AND Clinton she no longer has him. Allow her to speak.

Okay, still not getting worked up that a PAID MERCENARY got killed in Benghazi.

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.
He was executing Obama's and Hillary’s plan. Remind everyone again why Clinton wanted wanted Gaddafi dead. He gave up his weapons program and was murdered as a result. Not exactly an incentive for other dictators and monarchs to cooperate.

So you support child molesters do you?

Hardly. But since you are too stupid to understand the legal difference between child molestation and statutory rape, there's no point explaining the legal issues to you.

You're just too fucking stupid.
She was under age right? Fighting for your hero.
A f#cking child molester. You ARE sick.

They DON'T want you to hear the words of a military mom. A mom whose son gave his life for the American way and whose life was so devalued by democrats Obama AND Clinton she no longer has him. Allow her to speak.

Okay, still not getting worked up that a PAID MERCENARY got killed in Benghazi.

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.
He was executing Obama's and Hillary’s plan. Remind everyone again why Clinton wanted wanted Gaddafi dead. He gave up his weapons program and was murdered as a result. Not exactly an incentive for other dictators and monarchs to cooperate.
Don't forget they waited until AFTER he paid the victims families as well.

Well, not quite.

He was killed because his own people had had enough of his nonsense.

yeah, um, guy, I hate to break this to you, but most people have their first sexual encounter when they are "Under age". And this wasn't even this woman's first encounter.

I told you that you were too stupid to understand the legal implications here.

yeah, um, guy, I hate to break this to you, but most people have their first sexual encounter when they are "Under age". And this wasn't even this woman's first encounter.

I told you that you were too stupid to understand the legal implications here.
So now your argument is since other child molesters had sex with her its okay?

Do republicans have a plan b? It is still plan a: benghazi/emails, hoping for hillary ending up in prison prior to the election thus enabling a trump victory.

Forum List

Back