The #walkaway revolution is beginning now.

Your post = "please oh please oh please I hope it's real this time!"

Sorry kid, still fake news

Considering how much fake news you ingest on a daily basis, you wouldn't know fake news if it did bdsm on you and did a nipple job.

Just, no.

I never listen to faux or other fake news outlets. You think I'm some kinda conservative dumbass?

then how do you know what they air? a true debater watches all programs to formulate a factual statement. if you don't watch, then you may not comment on their content. thanks for playing.

Lol, I hear plenty of it from you conservatives. Unless you are lying about what they say?

Considering how much fake news you ingest on a daily basis, you wouldn't know fake news if it did bdsm on you and did a nipple job.

Just, no.

I never listen to faux or other fake news outlets. You think I'm some kinda conservative dumbass?

then how do you know what they air? a true debater watches all programs to formulate a factual statement. if you don't watch, then you may not comment on their content. thanks for playing.

Lol, I hear plenty of it from you conservatives. Unless you are lying about what they say?

how do you know they repeat it correctly? no sir, you have zip of integrity to comment on some station you don't watch. that makes you a parrot. polly want a cracker?

Just, no.
how do you know they repeat it correctly? no sir, you have zip of integrity to comment on some station you don't watch. that makes you a parrot. polly want a cracker?
So you are lying about it then?

Just, no.
So you are lying about it then?
huh?:dunno:

Just, no.

No, just a dumbass.

Any other questions?

Forum List

Back