The #walkaway revolution is beginning now.

You zipperheads have 71 days for your little walk away nonsense to play out. What will you think 72 days from now?
Walkaway people have already voted in primaries, idiot.

The electorate has already started to change.

b6sgdci3tid11.jpg

Posts like this mean that Democrats don’t have a chance in hell to win the midterms.

There are literally zero intelligent people who vote Democrat now.

Every Democrat who stays with the party is literally too stupid to spend a few minutes researching the movement and are oblivious to the fact that this meme has never been used by the movement and never will. In fact I am willing to bet that Clarence Thomas’ wife doesn’t even know the movement exists and simply agreed with a meme she saw on a site completely unrelated to walkaway.

Any Democrat who actually does take the time to research the movement will be instantly converted because they will know that dipshits like Colbert don’t have a backup plan to keep them in the party.

Oh Nosmo is sure that big blue wave is coming.

She will be so disappointed. LOL

I was the first in a 200 year long line of Southern Democrats to walk away.

Freedom feels good. :beer:
you don't want someone telling you how to respond to life? hmmmmmm shame on you. honestly, I can't believe the insane asylum that is the democratic party.

Every illegal alien killing an actual American is 100,000 more votes for candidates who understand that Donald Trump is President of The United States.

It should be more but a lot of people view only CNN for news so won't hear of any that might happen.

Posts like this mean that Democrats don’t have a chance in hell to win the midterms.

There are literally zero intelligent people who vote Democrat now.

Every Democrat who stays with the party is literally too stupid to spend a few minutes researching the movement and are oblivious to the fact that this meme has never been used by the movement and never will. In fact I am willing to bet that Clarence Thomas’ wife doesn’t even know the movement exists and simply agreed with a meme she saw on a site completely unrelated to walkaway.

Any Democrat who actually does take the time to research the movement will be instantly converted because they will know that dipshits like Colbert don’t have a backup plan to keep them in the party.
Gallup party affiliation shows its the same it was 6 months ago.
The nazis are winning in the GOP.

I have every confidence there are many, many more Americans who have not sipped cups of Trump kool-aid. There just can't be that many demolition derby fans here.

That may be true, but you also have proven you are on a serious Democrat Kool-Aid bender.

I have every confidence there are many, many more Americans who have not sipped cups of Trump kool-aid. There just can't be that many demolition derby fans here.

That may be true, but you also have proven you are on a serious Democrat Kool-Aid bender.
How on earth can you expect me to get behind Trump?

Oh I dunno....maybe find some common sense?
My common sense tells me to run away from a crook, a charlatan, a bully, a petulant capricious little boy in the corpulent body of a 71 year ole man. Someone unworthy of respect as he demonstrates no respect. A liar of epic proportion. Someone who cannot be trusted, believed or admired.

My common sense tells me to run away from a crook, a charlatan, a bully, a petulant capricious little boy in the corpulent body of a 71 year ole man. Someone unworthy of respect as he demonstrates no respect. A liar of epic proportion. Someone who cannot be trusted, believed or admired.

Yet your common sense completely escapes you after guzzling a couple of gallons of Democrat Kool-Aid. You need me to call you a cab?

Yet your common sense completely escapes you after guzzling a couple of gallons of Democrat Kool-Aid. You need me to call you a cab?
If you're defending Trump, one has to wonder, who's the fool here?

Give me three valid reasons I should abandon everything I have learned about how to treat people and show respect and back the boor Trump. Just three reasons why I should sell out my ethics, morals and reason.

If you're defending Trump, one has to wonder, who's the fool here?

I'm not defending President Trump at all and haven't posted anything that would suggest I care for the man, fool.
I merely pointed out that your over exuberance in expressing your somewhat questionable projections for the upcoming elections more closely reflects a drunken stupor brought on by guzzling Democrat Kool-Aid. None of which was reliant on me or you thinking anything in particular about the President.

Last edited:
Liberal pigs are showing how panicked they are over it: the only thing their tiny, servomechanism minds can do is squeal "Russian bots! Russian bots! Russian bots!" in their girlish, falsetto voices. Because their shit for brains and shit for souls can't come up with any other argument to anything.

See, liberal cocksuckers are so arrogant, they believe the entire country is full of self-hating Americans like them. They will never accept that sane people are repulsed by them for being the most violent, hateful, thuggish non-humans on this planet. Yes, I rank liberals even lower than their muslim whoremasters on my scale of miserable, shit-eating hobgoblins.

Forum List

Back