The wall won't work

Where in the world has a wall not worked?

Ever hear of the Maginot line. Probably the greatest failure ever.

Why is the German army going to attack us?
And besides the French didn't extend it all the way, the Germans just went around it.

And over and through! Why is the Mexican army gonna attack us?:banana::Boom2::itsok:
You're an idiot!
Why does Hillary Clinton have a WALL surrounding her mansion?
Why are there thousands of 'gated communities' in the US?
The US military has technology to detect tunnels 500' deep.
They can easily drill into any tunnel and flood it with fast-set concrete.........and 'other things'.
Watch what happens when President Trump unties the hands of Border Security and allows them to REALLY stop the illegals.
President Trump might open 'The Longest Public Firing Range' in the world.
"Come on down to the border and sight your guns in".

Oh snowflake so afraid of the little brown people. And your coward President is going to do nothing but bitvh, piss and moan. He got his uuuuge tax cut, little else matters.
brown people? what the fuck does that mean?
Id rather let in Indians, atleast they are doctors and IT people.......

I love it when I see this crap. You all know it will work and very effectively

Border Wall Models Thwart US Commandos In Tests

Recent assaults by tactical teams on prototypes of President Donald Trump’s proposed wall with Mexico indicate their imposing heights should stop border crossers, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the rigorous assessment told The Associated Press

The highly trained testers scaled 16 to 20 feet (4.9 to 6.1 meters) unassisted but needed help after that, said the official who described the assaults on the wall prototypes to the AP. Testers also expressed safety concerns about getting down from 30 feet

That fall is a doozey...and they need help to scale to 30 feet as special forces......it's gonna work and that's why people don't like it.
You think a climb test proves anything? There are ladders and tunnels for human crosses and the good ol catapult for tossing bags of drugs over the wall. The wall is fine for highly populated areas but a waste to go coast to coast. We all know it.
it's the drop on the way down, and the wall slows crossing, they cant use vehicles, they have to go over it and drop down....it's effective......I'm not looking for zero percent...I'm looking for 50% drop rate as well as taking it longer and making it harder to cross......which it will

That fall is a doozey...and they need help to scale to 30 feet as special forces......it's gonna work and that's why people don't like it.

Once again, all they need to do is get ropes and grapples, and they are over the wall. Or dig a tunnel under it. Or get a jackhammer to punch holes in it.

Or just do what htey do now. get in on a legal visa and then don't leave.

If you guys were really serious about going after illegals, go after the people who hire them.

Rich white people who vote Republican.
we block the border, then we kick the illegal visa people out. voila

Many liberals don't want the wall precisely because they don't want to stop the flow of drugs, illegal aliens, and human trafficking across the border.

No, we don't want the wall because it would be a waste of money.

We have crumbling schools and bridges, and we are pissing away money on this?
yet you guys waste money all the time......it's not a legit excuse coming from a democrat

Recent assaults by tactical teams on prototypes of President Donald Trump’s proposed wall with Mexico indicate their imposing heights should stop border crossers, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the rigorous assessment told The Associated Press

The highly trained testers scaled 16 to 20 feet (4.9 to 6.1 meters) unassisted but needed help after that, said the official who described the assaults on the wall prototypes to the AP. Testers also expressed safety concerns about getting down from 30 feet

Has a mining crew tried tunneling under it?

If not, it's useless.
you can destroy tunnels.....not that hard

You think a climb test proves anything? There are ladders and tunnels for human crosses and the good ol catapult for tossing bags of drugs over the wall. The wall is fine for highly populated areas but a waste to go coast to coast. We all know it.
it's the drop on the way down, and the wall slows crossing, they cant use vehicles, they have to go over it and drop down....it's effective......I'm not looking for zero percent...I'm looking for 50% drop rate as well as taking it longer and making it harder to cross......which it will

The empirical evidence shows the wall will cut illegal crossings by at least 90%.

If not, it's useless.

These idiots think that after we build the wall that border gaurds are going to sit around watching Dukes of Hazard.

If not, it's useless.

These idiots think that after we build the wall that border gaurds are going to sit around watching Dukes of Hazard.
it's really funny, they know it will work, they are afraid of the poverty train stopping.

Everyone is yelling about walls when it was mentioned in a hearing and supported by Republicans that most "illegal" immigrants are those that over-stay their visas, and the drugs that get smuggled into the country mostly come through ports.

Everyone is yelling about walls when it was mentioned in a hearing and supported by Republicans that most "illegal" immigrants are those that over-stay their visas, and the drugs that get smuggled into the country mostly come through ports.
Once you get the border fixed, you can step up on the other aspects. As for visas, why aren't they deported then? I mean we're not "tearing" them from families.....so I'm glad you're onboard to get those fuckers out.

Yes how is anyone going to tunnel under a wall. Or construct a catapult that will shoot canvas over the top that will allow people to go over the top.

Drug cartels have already built tunnels that are 50-100 feet deep that extended a mile or more under the border. What bugwit thinks 'a wall' is going to stop anything. All it will do is drive up the cost of mules that get people across and provide a new market for cartels to provide 'access' across the border. You get two or three ten ton hydraulic rams attached to jaws that open out and you can open that grate looking thing like a can-opener anywhere you like.

Stationary defenses are always overcome. Always. The Maginot Line, The Zeigfreid Line, The Atlantic Wall, The Wall of China. Bank vaults.

All walls do is put a premium on the fee the people that overcome them get paid. A wall won't stop anything on our border.
You gas the tunnels. You shoot the people with the catapult. If anyone gets over he's eaten by rabid dogs, strafed by drones, or decimated by land mines. Let's get creative! Let's git er done!

How are they going to dig tunnels under solid rock?

How do climb something that special forces couldn't do?

You don't think we will be able to see people with catapults? Ever tried dragging one through mile and miles of desert?

Catch a clue!

Why are the Democrats against controlling illegal immigration?
They aren’t. Last time I checked they passed bills to increase border security and approved funds for fencing. Whose policy position calls for more illegal immigration. Provide a link please

The racist Democrat Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill “Democrats must fight against the U.S.-Mexico border wall”

Gutierrez: Dems Must Fight Back Against 'Immoral' Border Wall

All countries have borders and the right to control immigration.
There is nothing racist or intolerant about controlling immigration
The Corrupt Democratic Party is on a mission to make Anglo voters the minority ASAP.
It's the Democrats who are the racist assholes.
Just because somebody is against Trumps idiotic wall doesn’t mean they are against controlling immigration. Most of the republicans were against Trumps wall during the campaign because it was bloated hyperbole, wasteful and unnecessary.

Yeah, it pretty much does. The wall is far from idiotic. it's the most cost effective way to control the border. That's what all the empirical evidence shows. The Republicans who opposed the wall were all open-borders establishment RINO douchebags. Those kind are changing their ways or being purged from the party.

So I’ll ask again, name a democratic representative that Shows support of illegal immigration and back it up with a link. Please try and display some intellect, you know what I’m asking for so address the topic and don’t make yourself look dumb by throwing out another diversionary link like your last response

The all oppose doing anything to control the border. Just look at the shutdown debate: The Dims have made it clear they oppose the wall, stopping chain migration, end the visa lottery, or going to a merit based system. How can any of these douche bags legitimately claim they support controling illegal immigration?
Easy... they fund border security for agents, fencing, and technology, like they have done. Chain migration and lottery don’t have anything to do with illegal immigration so I don’t know why you’re bringing those into he conversation

Why are the Democrats against controlling illegal immigration?
They aren’t. Last time I checked they passed bills to increase border security and approved funds for fencing. Whose policy position calls for more illegal immigration. Provide a link please

The racist Democrat Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill “Democrats must fight against the U.S.-Mexico border wall”

Gutierrez: Dems Must Fight Back Against 'Immoral' Border Wall

All countries have borders and the right to control immigration.
There is nothing racist or intolerant about controlling immigration
The Corrupt Democratic Party is on a mission to make Anglo voters the minority ASAP.
It's the Democrats who are the racist assholes.
Just because somebody is against Trumps idiotic wall doesn’t mean they are against controlling immigration. Most of the republicans were against Trumps wall during the campaign because it was bloated hyperbole, wasteful and unnecessary.

Yeah, it pretty much does. The wall is far from idiotic. it's the most cost effective way to control the border. That's what all the empirical evidence shows. The Republicans who opposed the wall were all open-borders establishment RINO douchebags. Those kind are changing their ways or being purged from the party.

So I’ll ask again, name a democratic representative that Shows support of illegal immigration and back it up with a link. Please try and display some intellect, you know what I’m asking for so address the topic and don’t make yourself look dumb by throwing out another diversionary link like your last response

The all oppose doing anything to control the border. Just look at the shutdown debate: The Dims have made it clear they oppose the wall, stopping chain migration, end the visa lottery, or going to a merit based system. How can any of these douche bags legitimately claim they support controling illegal immigration?
Easy... they fund border security for agents, fencing, and technology, like they have done. Chain migration and lottery don’t have anything to do with illegal immigration so I don’t know why you’re bringing those into he conversation

The lottery got the NYC Home Depot rental truck driver here, didn't it? Those people would have preferred he stayed in his other country.

It is a stupid program.

Hey, I have an idea. Why don't we just bring our troops home from that Middle East shithole and station them on the border with all kinds of cool tech toys 'n stuff?

We're gonna be paying them anyway. And they can sleep in America every night and see their families regularly and not be in a shithole and be dying 'n stuff.

Hey look, here's about 30,000 or so we could station on the border with cool tech.

Would 30,000 not be enough?
heres-a-look-at-some-of-the-most-significant-deployments-for-american-soldiers.jpg

The active military doesn't do law enforcement, but you already know that.

How many of those troops are clerks mechanics, supply, and cooks?

Forum List

Back