The wall won't work

I love it when I see this crap. You all know it will work and very effectively

Border Wall Models Thwart US Commandos In Tests

Recent assaults by tactical teams on prototypes of President Donald Trump’s proposed wall with Mexico indicate their imposing heights should stop border crossers, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the rigorous assessment told The Associated Press

The highly trained testers scaled 16 to 20 feet (4.9 to 6.1 meters) unassisted but needed help after that, said the official who described the assaults on the wall prototypes to the AP. Testers also expressed safety concerns about getting down from 30 feet

That fall is a doozey...and they need help to scale to 30 feet as special forces......it's gonna work and that's why people don't like it.
You think a climb test proves anything? There are ladders and tunnels for human crosses and the good ol catapult for tossing bags of drugs over the wall. The wall is fine for highly populated areas but a waste to go coast to coast. We all know it.

How are they going to dig tunnels under solid rock?

How do climb something that special forces couldn't do?

You don't think we will be able to see people with catapults? Ever tried dragging one through mile and miles of desert?

Catch a clue!
There isn’t thousands of miles of solid rock along our southern border. You climb up a ladder. You can easily but a bag launcher in the back of a truck. It’s not that hard to think up ways around security measures.

Why aren’t you calling for shoulder to shoulder 24/7 armed guards that span our border? That would guarantee that nobody would make it through. Since you’re not calling for that perhaps it’s appropriate for me to call you One of those open border people.

Have you ever looked at the geography along out southern border? Transporting mining equipment s not going to get noticed? We have these new fangled things called cameras, satellites, drones and helicopters that can take care of watching.

You don't think a truck would be noticed?

You obviously did not read the thread. They tried climbing the wall. Special Forces couldn't do it but Jose and Consuela Illegal are going to have no problem. They just pop the three kids in backpacks and shoot them over the wall with a catapult! Yeah, that's the ticket!
Drugs get popped over in bags dimwit, not kids. And tunnels have been built and used for a long time now, undetected. Which is why using tech is a smarter idea to invest in over an archaic wall. Like I said, Wall makes sense in some areas but not all

You think a climb test proves anything? There are ladders and tunnels for human crosses and the good ol catapult for tossing bags of drugs over the wall. The wall is fine for highly populated areas but a waste to go coast to coast. We all know it.
it's the drop on the way down, and the wall slows crossing, they cant use vehicles, they have to go over it and drop down....it's effective......I'm not looking for zero percent...I'm looking for 50% drop rate as well as taking it longer and making it harder to cross......which it will
I have more trust in the pros that live and work on the border, over a blow hard trying to win an election. Though I’ve seen some some border agents come out in support of the wall, I’ve heard many more come out as critics of it. Same goes for governers of border states.
Retiring Border Chief Calls Trump's Wall a Waste of Time, Money

Fake news.
You’re an idiot. Explain why it’s fake news or STFU with those ignorant outbursts. You sound like a child.

He has been on record numerous time supporting the wall, yet now he changes his mind? Fake news.
Show me where he supports Trumps version of the wall... post a link. Don’t post a link to him supporting the same wall, fencing and border security that was funded under Obama, you know we are talking about something totally different

Nobody cares about illegal drugs coming ob except the low IQ voters. But I do believe the wall will work in combination with the hiring of about another 1 to 2 thousand border patrol government hired full time patrol agents. And I do condone a high salary plus full benefits for all of them to the dismay of the anti American tax whiners.

Recent assaults by tactical teams on prototypes of President Donald Trump’s proposed wall with Mexico indicate their imposing heights should stop border crossers, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the rigorous assessment told The Associated Press

The highly trained testers scaled 16 to 20 feet (4.9 to 6.1 meters) unassisted but needed help after that, said the official who described the assaults on the wall prototypes to the AP. Testers also expressed safety concerns about getting down from 30 feet

That fall is a doozey...and they need help to scale to 30 feet as special forces......it's gonna work and that's why people don't like it.

Rare view of tunnels under border wall - YouTube
View attachment 172706▶ 4:54
27, 2017 - Uploaded by CNN
CNN's Ed Lavandera gets a rare look at tunnels underneath the wall along the US-Mexico border.

What is the Democrat plan to enforce illegal immigration? Why do Democrats stand firm on Sanctuary Cities? Clearly, Democrats are workIng against US. Illegals who are also rapists, killers, and felons are exposing this and banking on Democrats’ Vote Replenishment Project.

Why are the Democrats against controlling illegal immigration?
They aren’t. Last time I checked they passed bills to increase border security and approved funds for fencing. Whose policy position calls for more illegal immigration. Provide a link please

The racist Democrat Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill “Democrats must fight against the U.S.-Mexico border wall”

Gutierrez: Dems Must Fight Back Against 'Immoral' Border Wall

All countries have borders and the right to control immigration.
There is nothing racist or intolerant about controlling immigration
The Corrupt Democratic Party is on a mission to make Anglo voters the minority ASAP.
It's the Democrats who are the racist assholes.
Just because somebody is against Trumps idiotic wall doesn’t mean they are against controlling immigration. Most of the republicans were against Trumps wall during the campaign because it was bloated hyperbole, wasteful and unnecessary.

Yeah, it pretty much does. The wall is far from idiotic. it's the most cost effective way to control the border. That's what all the empirical evidence shows. The Republicans who opposed the wall were all open-borders establishment RINO douchebags. Those kind are changing their ways or being purged from the party.

So I’ll ask again, name a democratic representative that Shows support of illegal immigration and back it up with a link. Please try and display some intellect, you know what I’m asking for so address the topic and don’t make yourself look dumb by throwing out another diversionary link like your last response

The all oppose doing anything to control the border. Just look at the shutdown debate: The Dims have made it clear they oppose the wall, stopping chain migration, end the visa lottery, or going to a merit based system. How can any of these douche bags legitimately claim they support controling illegal immigration?
Easy... they fund border security for agents, fencing, and technology, like they have done. Chain migration and lottery don’t have anything to do with illegal immigration so I don’t know why you’re bringing those into he conversation

Schumer shutdown the government because he doesn't want to pay for a wall/fence, so that claim is obvious bullshit. The Dims also object to paying for more border agents. Technology is useless without a means of physically stopping illegal crossings. Talk is cheap. The Dims have objected to every measure designed to increase border security. Furthermore, all that stuff you mentioned can be repealed at the stroke of a pen. Another Dim president can even order immigration not to secure the border, just as Obummer did. The wall is a permanent barrier. That's why Dims oppose it.

They aren’t. Last time I checked they passed bills to increase border security and approved funds for fencing. Whose policy position calls for more illegal immigration. Provide a link please

The racist Democrat Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill “Democrats must fight against the U.S.-Mexico border wall”

The Corrupt Democratic Party is on a mission to make Anglo voters the minority ASAP.
Just because somebody is against Trumps idiotic wall doesn’t mean they are against controlling immigration. Most of the republicans were against Trumps wall during the campaign because it was bloated hyperbole, wasteful and unnecessary.

Yeah, it pretty much does. The wall is far from idiotic. it's the most cost effective way to control the border. That's what all the empirical evidence shows. The Republicans who opposed the wall were all open-borders establishment RINO douchebags. Those kind are changing their ways or being purged from the party.

So I’ll ask again, name a democratic representative that Shows support of illegal immigration and back it up with a link. Please try and display some intellect, you know what I’m asking for so address the topic and don’t make yourself look dumb by throwing out another diversionary link like your last response

The all oppose doing anything to control the border. Just look at the shutdown debate: The Dims have made it clear they oppose the wall, stopping chain migration, end the visa lottery, or going to a merit based system. How can any of these douche bags legitimately claim they support controling illegal immigration?
Easy... they fund border security for agents, fencing, and technology, like they have done. Chain migration and lottery don’t have anything to do with illegal immigration so I don’t know why you’re bringing those into he conversation

Schumer shutdown the government because he doesn't want to pay for a wall/fence, so that claim is obvious bullshit. The Dims also object to paying for more border agents. Technology is useless without a means of physically stopping illegal crossings. Talk is cheap. The Dims have objected to every measure designed to increase border security. Furthermore, all that stuff you mentioned can be repealed at the stroke of a pen. Another Dim president can even order immigration not to secure the border, just as Obummer did. The wall is a permanent barrier. That's why Dims oppose it.

Schumer is just a pawn. He doesn't have all the power you guys are giving him credit for. If something good happened, you guys would say the opposite... that he's a nobody with no influence.

it's the drop on the way down, and the wall slows crossing, they cant use vehicles, they have to go over it and drop down....it's effective......I'm not looking for zero percent...I'm looking for 50% drop rate as well as taking it longer and making it harder to cross......which it will
I have more trust in the pros that live and work on the border, over a blow hard trying to win an election. Though I’ve seen some border agents come out in support of the wall, I’ve heard many more come out as critics of it. Same goes for governers of border states.

The border agents want the wall. Who cares what Dim governnors of border states want? They're a big part of the problem.

You don't think we will be able to see people with catapults? Ever tried dragging one through mile and miles of desert?

Catch a clue!
There isn’t thousands of miles of solid rock along our southern border. You climb up a ladder. You can easily but a bag launcher in the back of a truck. It’s not that hard to think up ways around security measures.

Why aren’t you calling for shoulder to shoulder 24/7 armed guards that span our border? That would guarantee that nobody would make it through. Since you’re not calling for that perhaps it’s appropriate for me to call you One of those open border people.

Have you ever looked at the geography along out southern border? Transporting mining equipment s not going to get noticed? We have these new fangled things called cameras, satellites, drones and helicopters that can take care of watching.

You obviously did not read the thread. They tried climbing the wall. Special Forces couldn't do it but Jose and Consuela Illegal are going to have no problem. They just pop the three kids in backpacks and shoot them over the wall with a catapult! Yeah, that's the ticket!
Drugs get popped over in bags dimwit, not kids. And tunnels have been built and used for a long time now, undetected. Which is why using tech is a smarter idea to invest in over an archaic wall. Like I said, Wall makes sense in some areas but not all

You think tht forcing them to dig tunnels means we shouldn't build the wall? Idiotic. Any tech can be used in conjunction with the wall. It's not an either/or proposition. How would we even know about tunnels if they hadn't been detected? The ones they have found are used to smuggle drugs, not people. They take months to build and they only have to be found once.

Rare view of tunnels under border wall - YouTube
View attachment 172706▶ 4:54
27, 2017 - Uploaded by CNN
CNN's Ed Lavandera gets a rare look at tunnels underneath the wall along the US-Mexico border.

What is the Democrat plan to enforce illegal immigration? Why do Democrats stand firm on Sanctuary Cities? Clearly, Democrats are workIng against US. Illegals who are also rapists, killers, and felons are exposing this and banking on Democrats’ Vote Replenishment Project.

Dems have passed bills for border security including funding for wall, fencing, tech and agents. That is support for enforcement against illegal immigration. Sanctuary cities are a larger discussion that involves current populations of illegals that have lived here for decades. It’s a much larger discussion

Durbin and other democrats just proposed an immigration bill that gave 1.8 billion dollars for a wall and fencing along with 1.2 billion more for tech, agents and judges. Did you know that?

I have more trust in the pros that live and work on the border, over a blow hard trying to win an election. Though I’ve seen some border agents come out in support of the wall, I’ve heard many more come out as critics of it. Same goes for governers of border states.

The border agents want the wall. Who cares what Dim governnors of border states want? They're a big part of the problem.
Well I posted a linknof a border chief saying otherwise, so until you back up your statements they are worth less than a fart.

Catch a clue!

You think tht forcing them to dig tunnels means we shouldn't build the wall? Idiotic. Any tech can be used in conjunction with the wall. It's not an either/or proposition. How would we even know about tunnels if they hadn't been detected? The ones they have found are used to smuggle drugs, not people. They take months to build and they only have to be found once.
Again I’ll ask, why not go shoulder to shoulder with armed guards? If you really cared about the border then you be supporting that. Since you are not I guess we can assume you are an open borders nut

The wall is already working before being built, just like Trumps Tax plan..............

Next

Pete Wilson tried in 1990’s...but go no help from Clinton’s. They wanted California blue. This is why Democrats do not support border security. They want United States overran with Illegals and turn it blue.

Aboeder security agents should be making at leat 250 thousand dollars per year. And with the wall that should create another at least full time border agents. And you lesser piles who don't agree should shut your mouths and be clamoring for it. Or you are a hypocrite and I would not help you if you desperately needed it.

Forum List

Back