The Wannabe Dictator Of The U.S. Continues To Embarrass Himself

Get back to me when Trump is awarded lie of the year.
Already happened, SUCKER! And it was more than one!!!!

2015 Lie of the Year: Donald Trump's campaign misstatements

trump-politifact-liar-year.jpg

The wannabe dictator of the U.S. continues to embarrass himself as he is caught in lie after lie after lie.

His experience as a loudmouthed bullsh!ter is not the benefit as a world leader that it was when he was scamming investors and screwing people out of millions-of-dollars in the private sector.

The Big Orange idiot only impresses conservatives because they have chosen to be ignorant fools, a choice they made decades ago. It is the choice that caused their self-loathing and overwhelming desire to be subjugated by the top 0.1%.

Conservatives will assist the Big Orange idiot in every way possible in his efforts to install himself as a Putin-like despot. But, unlike Putin, the Big Orange idiot is all talk, and hides when confronted. Just like the cowards who voted for him.

That's it lib, let your rage flow. Lets see, you hate Trump, you think conservatives are idiots who vote for the top .1%, anything else?

I have seen methamphetamine addicts, awake for 3 or 4 days, who were less paranoid than the OP. But then again a zeitgeist of paranoia is Obama's legacy, as evidenced by his cocaine-reeking early writings (i.e., his "coil of rage" against whites he was convinced were out to get him).

Yes it was the oshit team that were planning a large victory by Clinton, and the dimshit scum everywhere. Their original campaign manager axelrod, SAID PUBLICLY, (If we could have obama as a dictator for twelve years we could get this country to where we want it.) You liberals are the stupidest shit to ever breathe the air, maybe you will jump up, and that will be rectified.

Donald "I did not say that" Trump?
Obama lied about where he was conceived for crying out loud. You guys have no credibility after the liar in chief Obama you worshipped no matter what for eight years.
Where he was conceived? I don't think that figures on birth certificates.

Do you know where you were conceived (street address)? Are you a liar if you don't remember?

Donald "I did not say that" Trump?
Obama lied about where he was conceived for crying out loud. You guys have no credibility after the liar in chief Obama you worshipped no matter what for eight years.
Where he was conceived? I don't think that figures on birth certificates.

Do you know where you were conceived (street address)? Are you a liar if you don't remember?
He said he was conceived at the Selma March. He said two people met at Selma and nine months later Barack Obama was born. In his 2007 speech, but he was 3 years old at the time.

Forum List

Back