🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The war on Christians continues.

I have no doubts that God was there, for it is written
Matthew 18: 20"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

If you want to know why God allowed it, you would have to ask Him, and I really doubt if you know His number, but I can help you with that.

Seems the Devil was there too....never doubt his power when the Lord is busy elsewhere.
This is, after all, the devil's world, and his playground, since this is where he has to stay till near the end.
Exactly God abandoned us.

Matthew 18: 20"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

If you want to know why God allowed it, you would have to ask Him, and I really doubt if you know His number, but I can help you with that.

Seems the Devil was there too....never doubt his power when the Lord is busy elsewhere.
This is, after all, the devil's world, and his playground, since this is where he has to stay till near the end.
Nope, that's like blaming your parents for your own laziness.

We abandoned God. We became Sodom and Gomorrah. We accepted things we knew to be sinful as no big deal. We kicked God out of public schools, we murdered millions of unborn babies, we made divorce acceptable, yet we want to claim that God abandoned us, not me. I know God is still here, and still willing, yet people are not willing to give up their lusts to follow God, they are not willing to pick up their crosses and follow Jesus. They think their good works will be enough. I pity them, and pray for them, for they are fools.

We abandoned God. We became Sodom and Gomorrah. We accepted things we knew to be sinful as no big deal. We kicked God out of public schools, we murdered millions of unborn babies, we made divorce acceptable, yet we want to claim that God abandoned us, not me. I know God is still here, and still willing, yet people are not willing to give up their lusts to follow God, they are not willing to pick up their crosses and follow Jesus. They think their good works will be enough. I pity them, and pray for them, for they are fools.

I am always amused when I see someone talk about "we kicked God out of schools". Do you think a silent prayer by a student went unheard because of a court ruling? Do you think that court ruling actually stopped God from being with someone who believed in Him?

If so, your God must be one weak deity.

Your brand of Christianity which seeks to lay blame and claim the US is being punished for its sinful ways, bears no relation to the New Testament Jesus, who loved all sinners. He would not turn his back on sinners, or claim that God was punishing them for their sins as you do.

There is no war on Christianity. Many Christians, and members of other faiths take exception to narrow minded fundamentalists who seek to force others to believe as they do and use their faith as an excuse to treat others badly. No one has claimed God has abandoned you, but perhaps he finds your brand of faith as repugnant as the rest of us.

I notice that the day after the Irish voted for gay marriage, Ireland's storms ended with rainbows in the skies, while in Texas, there were floods. Jesus said to "Love one another as I have loved you". He said nothing about punishing people who don't believe as you believe or act as He thought they should.

Fundamentalists are quick to blame the problems of men on God punishing them for their sins. Maybe their problems are more of the their own making. We've shown how countries with single payer government funded health care, sex education, and day care have fewer abortions.

Countries that don't make war at every turn have money for their infrastructure, education, and health of their people.

Your country is troubled because of your policies and actions. God doesn't need to punish you - you're doing it to yourselves.

Your brand of Christianity which seeks to lay blame and claim the US is being punished for its sinful ways, bears no relation to the New Testament Jesus, who loved all sinners. He would not turn his back on sinners, or claim that God was punishing them for their sins as you do.

There is no war on Christianity. Many Christians, and members of other faiths take exception to narrow minded fundamentalists who seek to force others to believe as they do and use their faith as an excuse to treat others badly. No one has claimed God has abandoned you, but perhaps he finds your brand of faith as repugnant as the rest of us.

I notice that the day after the Irish voted for gay marriage, Ireland's storms ended with rainbows in the skies, while in Texas, there were floods. Jesus said to "Love one another as I have loved you". He said nothing about punishing people who don't believe as you believe or act as He thought they should.

Fundamentalists are quick to blame the problems of men on God punishing them for their sins. Maybe their problems are more of the their own making. We've shown how countries with single payer government funded health care, sex education, and day care have fewer abortions.

Countries that don't make war at every turn have money for their infrastructure, education, and health of their people.

Your country is troubled because of your policies and actions. God doesn't need to punish you - you're doing it to yourselves.
You only think that you are a Christian. No true Christian could ever condone homosexual marriage. I am a fundamentalist, I believe the Bible to be the inspired word of God, and try to follow it. But, I don't have the luxury you have, of picking and choosing which verses to follow.

War on Christians? Good. Fuck em. I don't like em. Especially the ones online.
That's ok, we still feed you every Tuesday and Thursday, and you still have a bed in our halfway house, or whichever one you are staying in right now.:laugh2:
trolls-die-if-you-dont-feed-them.jpg

I am always amused when I see someone talk about "we kicked God out of schools". Do you think a silent prayer by a student went unheard because of a court ruling? Do you think that court ruling actually stopped God from being with someone who believed in Him?

Your God? Yeah another heathen trying to tell Christians what God is about. You laugh at the truth, tells me you are ignorant.

You only think that you are a Christian. No true Christian could ever condone homosexual marriage. I am a fundamentalist, I believe the Bible to be the inspired word of God, and try to follow it. But, I don't have the luxury you have, of picking and choosing which verses to follow.

Really?? I think you are definitely cherry picking. If your brother dies, do you marry his wife? Do you stone adulterers? How do you treat your slaves?

I believe that God made homosexuals, and God doesn't make mistakes. If homosexuality is such a huge sin, why is it not in the 10 Commandments?

Jesus said nothing about homosexuality. Not one word.

Your God? Yeah another heathen trying to tell Christians what God is about. You laugh at the truth, tells me you are ignorant.

Oh, so you are a Christian and yet you believe that God is not in the schools? No, that is laughable.

You can try and make this about whether or not I am a heathen, but the idea that a prayer goes unheard because of a court ruling goes against everything Christianity teaches. That you claim that God is not in schools means the all-powerful, omnipotent God is stopped by a court rulings.

Simply ridiculous.

"The war on Christians continues.

Yet another ridiculous lie from the right – there is no 'war' on Christianity, the notion is unfounded idiocy.

And this is yet another ridiculous attempt to deflect from the fact that the murders were about racism, not religion.

There is no war on Christianity, but rather on the bigotry, homophobia, racism and intolerance that claims to be rooted in religion.

To be told I'm not a "true" Christian because I respect homosexuals, free will and believe in loving and respecting others, would make me laugh if the poster wasn't so sincere in his beliefs.

Really?? I think you are definitely cherry picking. If your brother dies, do you marry his wife? Do you stone adulterers? How do you treat your slaves?

I believe that God made homosexuals, and God doesn't make mistakes. If homosexuality is such a huge sin, why is it not in the 10 Commandments?

The Bible, Gods word, clearly condems homosexuality. Jesus talked of sexual immorality which homosexuality is. If God Intended it that way he wouldn't have created Adam and Eve. Common sense sometimes eludes the ignorant. Gay is a mental disorder, period.

Oh, so you are a Christian and yet you believe that God is not in the schools? No, that is laughable.

You can try and make this about whether or not I am a heathen, but the idea that a prayer goes unheard because of a court ruling goes against everything Christianity teaches. That you claim that God is not in schools means the all-powerful, omnipotent God is stopped by a court rulings.

Simply ridiculous.
God is everywhere, the heathens in this country just fight to keep him out, they can't.

Where did Jesus speak out against sexual immorality? He spoke out against fornication, which is sex absent a caring relationship. Fornication is sexual exploitation.

the marrying the brothers wife thing is Jewish, not Gentile, Jesus said we are to try and love all sinners, and I have no slaves.

Homosexuality is a choice, pure and simple. God did not make anyone homosexual, and you cannot prove He did. That being said, Jesus said we are to try and love all sinners.

Child molestation, and rape are also not covered by the 10 commandments, do you practice those also? They are covered in the Bible, along with homosexual acts.

And Jesus did not speak out against many sins, if He would have named every sin, then the Bible would be as thick as a 1 gallon blender.

But, please, if you believe you can tell God what rules He should follow and which ones He should forget about, then be my guest, so don't be fooled by the internet , find a Bible and do the work yourself.

There is no war on Christianity, but rather on the bigotry, homophobia, racism and intolerance that claims to be rooted in religion.

To be told I'm not a "true" Christian because I respect homosexuals, free will and believe in loving and respecting others, would make me laugh if the poster wasn't so sincere in his beliefs.
God is intolerant of sin. He loves everyone, and would not see anyone die while still covered in sin, that is why He sent His son. He knew there was no way that man could live up to His standards.

There is only 1 way to God, and that is through His only begotten Son. If you believe that, sincerely, and ask Him to come into your heart and forgive your sins, then your name is written in the Lambs book of life, and nothing you ever do can erase that name, not murder, not homosexual acts, not adultery, and I believe not even suicide,

but if you start out sincere and the Holy Spirit enters your body, then you will want to be on your best behavior, and wont commit sins, voluntarily. Everyone commits sin everyday, but it's the voluntary ones that we have the most control over, the ones we plan to commit, those will be much easier to overcome if you sincerely believe.

Simply ridiculous.
God is everywhere, the heathens in this country just fight to keep him out, they can't.

Really? So God is in the public schools? You better tell Ullyses that.

Forum List

Back