🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The war on Christians continues.

I've seen posts on the Charleston shooting linking it to everything from race to homosexuality, yet the one point missed is that this boy shot up a Christian church...
He sat there for an hour in a church at a Bible study meeting on June 17th, 2015 before he rose up and killed 3 men and 6 women. Some say it was about his racism for "blacks raping white women". Others say it was about the church and the date. I think the killer's social media photos help decide. Note the muscling black man with the banana hammock featured on his T-shirt as he stands burning the American flag wearing a delicate wristwatch upside down on his right wrist: Charleston Shooter Is A Right Winger Cue Laff-Trak US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What does this have to do with schools?

It has to do with a comment that Ullyses made about how we "kicked God out of public schools". I replied that I am always amused when people say that. If a student bows his head and pray silently, does it go unheard because of a court order? Can an all-powerful, omnipotent God really be "kicked out" of someplace by a court ruling?

It was a discussion within the discussion.

Where did Jesus speak out against sexual immorality? He spoke out against fornication, which is sex absent a caring relationship. Fornication is sexual exploitation.
That actually depends on which translation of the Bible you want to use.
Mark 7: 23New International Version
For it is from within, out of a person's heart, that evil thoughts come--sexual immorality, theft, murder,New Living Translation
For from within, out of a person's heart, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder,English Standard Version
For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery,New American Standard Bible
"For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries,King James Bible
For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,Holman Christian Standard Bible
For from within, out of people's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immoralities, thefts, murders,International Standard Version
because it's from within, from the human heart, that evil thoughts come, as well as sexual immorality, stealing, murder, NET Bible
For from within, out of the human heart, come evil ideas, sexual immorality, theft, murder,Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“For from within the heart of the children of men proceed evil ideas, adultery, fornication, theft, murder.”GOD'S WORD® Translation
Evil thoughts, sexual sins, stealing, murder,Jubilee Bible 2000
For from within, out of the heart of men, come forth the evil thoughts, the adulteries, the fornications, the murders,King James 2000 Bible
For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,American King James Version
For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,American Standard Version
For from within, out of the heart of men, evil thoughts proceed, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries,Douay-Rheims Bible
For from within out of the heart of men proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Darby Bible Translation
For from within, out of the heart of men, go forth evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,English Revised Version
For from within, out of the heart of men, evil thoughts proceed, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries,Webster's Bible Translation
For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,Weymouth New Testament
For from within, out of men's hearts, their evil purposes proceed--fornication, theft, murder, adultery,World English Bible
For from within, out of the hearts of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, sexual sins, murders, thefts,Young's Literal Translation
for from within, out of the heart of men, the evil reasonings do come forth, adulteries, whoredoms, murders

Mark was originally penned in Greek, and though I have searched, I can't find the original transla

Nope, that's like blaming your parents for your own laziness.

We abandoned God. We became Sodom and Gomorrah. We accepted things we knew to be sinful as no big deal. We kicked God out of public schools, we murdered millions of unborn babies, we made divorce acceptable, yet we want to claim that God abandoned us, not me. I know God is still here, and still willing, yet people are not willing to give up their lusts to follow God, they are not willing to pick up their crosses and follow Jesus. They think their good works will be enough. I pity them, and pray for them, for they are fools.

I am always amused when I see someone talk about "we kicked God out of schools". Do you think a silent prayer by a student went unheard because of a court ruling? Do you think that court ruling actually stopped God from being with someone who believed in Him?

If so, your God must be one weak deity.
Your God? Yeah another heathen trying to tell Christians what God is about. You laugh at the truth, tells me you are ignorant.

Oh, so you are a Christian and yet you believe that God is not in the schools? No, that is laughable.

You can try and make this about whether or not I am a heathen, but the idea that a prayer goes unheard because of a court ruling goes against everything Christianity teaches. That you claim that God is not in schools means the all-powerful, omnipotent God is stopped by a court rulings.

Simply ridiculous.
God is everywhere, the heathens in this country just fight to keep him out, they can't.

Really? So God is in the public schools? You better tell Ullyses that.
Of coarse God is everywhere, I didn't know you were such a nitpicker Winter. I should have originally said, We(as a nation overall) don't want God involved in our public schools.(and to try to ease your nitpicking) I don't mean everyone in the country, but a great number of people.

But, have you noticed how the world has changed since the days when a prayer was said to open the day in public school? It's not to say that, that has the biggest bearing on it, we have advanced greatly in just a few short decades, and perhaps, kids would still be shooting up schools and churches if prayer were still in schools, thing is, we will never know for sure.

I am always amused when I see someone talk about "we kicked God out of schools". Do you think a silent prayer by a student went unheard because of a court ruling? Do you think that court ruling actually stopped God from being with someone who believed in Him?

If so, your God must be one weak deity.
Your God? Yeah another heathen trying to tell Christians what God is about. You laugh at the truth, tells me you are ignorant.

Oh, so you are a Christian and yet you believe that God is not in the schools? No, that is laughable.

You can try and make this about whether or not I am a heathen, but the idea that a prayer goes unheard because of a court ruling goes against everything Christianity teaches. That you claim that God is not in schools means the all-powerful, omnipotent God is stopped by a court rulings.

Simply ridiculous.
God is everywhere, the heathens in this country just fight to keep him out, they can't.

Of coarse God is everywhere, I didn't know you were such a nitpicker Winter. I should have originally said, We(as a nation overall) don't want God involved in our public schools.(and to try to ease your nitpicking) I don't mean everyone in the country, but a great number of people.

But, have you noticed how the world has changed since the days when a prayer was said to open the day in public school? It's not to say that, that has the biggest bearing on it, we have advanced greatly in just a few short decades, and perhaps, kids would still be shooting up schools and churches if prayer were still in schools, thing is, we will never know for sure.

I am a nitpicker because the claim is completely bogus. Its funny that you only worry about your God being kicked out of public schools. Somehow everyone else's religion should be excluded?

Simply ridiculous.

I am a nitpicker because the claim is completely bogus. Its funny that you only worry about your God being kicked out of public schools. Somehow everyone else's religion should be excluded?
Though I try to respect other religions, it is not my job to fight for their religious views, or lack there of.

I believe my God to be intolerant of other religions, though, wanting those in other religions to come to worship Him. Just as He is intolerant of sin.

We live in a country where I have just as much right to believe as I do, as a Muslim, Hindu, Jew, Atheist or any other can believe as they wish. I can try to help people, with necessities and also try to spread the Gospel, just as Muslims can try to spread their faith, and Atheist's can try to undermine any and all religions.

I also can refute any argument anyone has, when it comes to what the Bible says, as they can try to prove me wrong. It's a wonderful concept, this experiment called America, yet, every country that has forgotten God, has fallen, from Israel, to Italy, Rome to Persia, all empires come to an end, in God's time.

Where did Jesus speak out against sexual immorality? He spoke out against fornication, which is sex absent a caring relationship. Fornication is sexual exploitation.
Matthew 15 verse 19 for one. If you heathens would actually read the Bible you would learn to stop lying.

Simply ridiculous.

Though I try to respect other religions, it is not my job to fight for their religious views, or lack there of.

I believe my God to be intolerant of other religions, though, wanting those in other religions to come to worship Him. Just as He is intolerant of sin.

We live in a country where I have just as much right to believe as I do, as a Muslim, Hindu, Jew, Atheist or any other can believe as they wish. I can try to help people, with necessities and also try to spread the Gospel, just as Muslims can try to spread their faith, and Atheist's can try to undermine any and all religions.

I also can refute any argument anyone has, when it comes to what the Bible says, as they can try to prove me wrong. It's a wonderful concept, this experiment called America, yet, every country that has forgotten God, has fallen, from Israel, to Italy, Rome to Persia, all empires come to an end, in God's time.

It is our job, as Americans, to fight for every religion's freedom to worship.

Do you really believe that God worries about a nation? Do you think he pays attention to the artificial borders that we created? God worries about each individual. Nations are our creation, not his. If something is legal, but immoral, God expects us not to do it. If it is illegal but morally right to do, God expects us to follow our faith. But what God does not expect is for us to spread hatred and spite in the name of religion.

Do you really believe that God worries about a nation? Do you think he pays attention to the artificial borders that we created? God worries about each individual. Nations are our creation, not his. If something is legal, but immoral, God expects us not to do it. If it is illegal but morally right to do, God expects us to follow our faith. But what God does not expect is for us to spread hatred and spite in the name of religion.

In Jude 1 of the New Testament, it is quite clear. God considers the spread of immoral values like homosexuality to be a sin worthy of eternal damnation. It's easy to see the logic there. If an entire culture embraces a minority depraved value system, it then becomes the majority over time. When that happens it also becomes the norm. When something is "normal" children of that society as they grow into adults will strive towards that norm as naturally as a dog scratching fleas. When you have a whole culture accepting and practicing a deviant/forbidden "norm" behavior, it no longer serves as a testing ground for souls because no soul could learn to see normal as not normal...or so few anyway that it for all practical purposes has ceased to function. The formative years in such a mileu would completely block the ability to spiritually progress.

I think it's interesting how you believe that gays have a right to nix that passage of the Bible as not worthy of Christians to practice. You're right, if something is legal but immoral, God expects us not to do it.

And that is PRECISELY WHY the Southern church announced on June 16, 2015 (the day before the frail young man sat at Bible study for an hour before shooting 9 people) that they would not participated in gay weddings no matter if SCOTUS passed a mandate on that or not.

Last edited:

In Jude 1 of the New Testament, it is quite clear. God considers the spread of immoral values like homosexuality to be a sin worthy of eternal damnation. It's easy to see the logic there. If an entire culture embraces a minority depraved value system, it then becomes the majority over time. When that happens it also becomes the norm. When something is "normal" children of that society as the grow into adults will strive towards that norm as naturally as a dog scratching fleas. When you have a whole culture accepting and practicing a deviant/forbidden "norm" behavior, it no longer serves as a testing ground for souls because no soul could lean to see normal as not normal...or so few anyway that it for all practical purposes has ceased to function.

I think it's interesting how you believe that gays have a right to nix that passage of the Bible as not worthy of Christians to practice. You're right, if something is legal but immoral, God expects us not to do it.

And that is PRECISELY WHY the Southern church announced on June 16, 2015 (the day before the frail young man sat at Bible study for an hour before shooting 9 people) that they would not participated in gay weddings no matter if SCOTUS passed a mandate on that or not.

I have not seen anyone post any news stories of laws requiring churches to perform same sex weddings. If you have some, please post them.

And the announcement coming the day before the shooting is purely a coincidence. The freak's motivations were racial, by his own account, and by all the evidence (his manifesto, ect).

And I still maintain that God does not pay much attention to national boundaries or such. While God will condemn one person for their sins, the idea that he would condemn an entire nation for the sins of some of its citizens is laughable.

In Jude 1 of the New Testament, it is quite clear. God considers the spread of immoral values like homosexuality to be a sin worthy of eternal damnation. It's easy to see the logic there. If an entire culture embraces a minority depraved value system, it then becomes the majority over time. When that happens it also becomes the norm. When something is "normal" children of that society as the grow into adults will strive towards that norm as naturally as a dog scratching fleas. When you have a whole culture accepting and practicing a deviant/forbidden "norm" behavior, it no longer serves as a testing ground for souls because no soul could lean to see normal as not normal...or so few anyway that it for all practical purposes has ceased to function.

I have not seen anyone post any news stories of laws requiring churches to perform same sex weddings. If you have some, please post them....And the announcement coming the day before the shooting is purely a coincidence. The freak's motivations were racial, by his own account, and by all the evidence (his manifesto, ect)....And I still maintain that God does not pay much attention to national boundaries or such. While God will condemn one person for their sins, the idea that he would condemn an entire nation for the sins of some of its citizens is laughable.

Then what would be the motivations on behalf of a certain famous news media outlet for fanning the flames of racial unreast this past year (Missouri etc.)?

Yes, what a "coincidence" this gay man sat in a church for a full hour the day after another southern church announced it would not condone nor participate in gay marriage and then gunned down 9 southern Christians. Do you suppose it occured to him that if he did that it would accomplish 2 things?"

1. Sending a covert message to Christians everywhere and

2. Continuing on with the theme of fanning the flames of racial unrest that a certain media group had been up to already for a year prior or more..

The witnesses are all saying he is an exceedingly bright kid, if frail and soft-spoken. I imagine his brain could've assembled #1 and #2 together. I also want to know what the topic of the Bible study was that day; what he sat there for an hour listening to before he got up and shot 9 Christians.

I have not seen anyone post any news stories of laws requiring churches to perform same sex weddings. If you have some, please post them....And the announcement coming the day before the shooting is purely a coincidence. The freak's motivations were racial, by his own account, and by all the evidence (his manifesto, ect)....And I still maintain that God does not pay much attention to national boundaries or such. While God will condemn one person for their sins, the idea that he would condemn an entire nation for the sins of some of its citizens is laughable.

Then what would be the motivations on behalf of a certain famous news media outlet for fanning the flames of racial unreast this past year (Missouri etc.)?

Yes, what a "coincidence" this gay man sat in a church for a full hour the day after another southern church announced it would not condone nor participate in gay marriage and then gunned down 9 southern Christians. Do you suppose it occured to him that if he did that it would accomplish 2 things?"

1. Sending a covert message to Christians everywhere and

2. Continuing on with the theme of fanning the flames of racial unrest that a certain media group had been up to already for a year prior or more..

Covert message?? LMAO!!! What a joke. If you wanted to send a message to someone you send it.

And you still have no evidence that Roof is gay. In fact, the actual evidence points to his being straight. His cousin talked about him liking a woman, but you insist he is gay because of his haircut and because he was wearing a Gold's Gym shirt.

This is a joke.

Covert message?? LMAO!!! What a joke. If you wanted to send a message to someone you send it.

And you still have no evidence that Roof is gay. In fact, the actual evidence points to his being straight. His cousin talked about him liking a woman, but you insist he is gay because of his haircut and because he was wearing a Gold's Gym shirt.

This is a joke.

Not if the motive you're working off of is an ulterior one, and you're trying to protect an Agenda. Ferguson Missouri and a certain media outlet/commentary is where I first became aware of this ulterior motive. They were almost arrogant about daring anyone to expose this ruse for what it really is. Now this kid comes along and having a good black boy pal and another white pal who both swear there wasn't a racist bone in his body..."wants to start a race war"..

Something stinks in Denmark....and Missouri..

uyJ8v_zpsrrwkx50i.jpg

Last edited:
Oh look.

Bullshit.

The shooter was very clear. He stated he wanted to shoot some black people.

There is no "war on christianity" so please, stop whining about how you were killed for holding a bible while in church.
Sorry, the interview with his black BOYFRIEND the next day says that Dylann Roof had zero animosity for blacks. But, the day before this young gay male shot up 9 Christians at the southern Christian church, a major southern church announced that it would never support gay marriage.

Oh look.

Bullshit.

There is no "war on christianity" so please, stop whining about how you were killed for holding a bible while in church.
Sorry, the interview with his black BOYFRIEND the next day says that Dylann Roof had zero animosity for blacks. But, the day before this young gay male shot up 9 Christians at the southern Christian church, a major southern church announced that it would never support gay marriage.

I miss this classic. Roof wasn't really a racist but an angry queer whom killed all those people b/c a different church wouldn't not accept gay marriage. The lengths you'll go to smear queers is hysterical. lol

Here is Roof's actual words:

Dylann Roof Photos and a Manifesto Are Posted on Website

Remember, folks. This isn't about hating gay people when it comes to Sil. lol

Oh look.

Bullshit.

Dear Silhouette

A.
I disagree. From what I understand Dylann Roof mentioned specifically seeing Black people "COLLECTIVELY" as a CLASS.

"Amid his Wednesday night rampage at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina—killing nine people—21-year-old Dylann Storm Roof reportedly told churchgoers, “You rape our women, and you’re taking over our country, and you have to go.”

B. as for making it a crime or an act of "bigotry" to reject gay marriage,
if atheists have the right to reject Christian traditions, and never be forced by govt to change their beliefs to TOLERATE
PARTICIPATE or FUND such activities, INCLUDING REJECTING ANY ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE AS VIOLATING THE FIRST AMENDMENT,

then so do Christians have the right to reject gay marriage
as something they will never believe in. This is a faith-based choice
and should never be regulated, mandated or penalized by govt!

You don't have to go to their churches or patronize Christians businesses, and they don't have to support or attend gay weddings or have these endorsed through the state.

All these faith-based beliefs and preferences should be kept IN PRIVATE in order to consistently enforce "separation of church and state" as liberals are the first to preach!

NOTE: If people cannot agree how to reconcile their conflicting beliefs, they should at least agree not to do business together. Where discrimination is mutual, it shouldn't be blamed on one side or the other if neither side can help their beliefs and the fact these are in conflict. Why not respect both equally, regardless if we agree or not, instead of abusing govt to try to defend one and penalize the other?

Last edited:
Oh look.

Bullshit.

Dear Silhouette

A.
I disagree. From what I understand Dylann Roof mentioned specifically seeing Black people "COLLECTIVELY" as a CLASS.

"Amid his Wednesday night rampage at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina—killing nine people—21-year-old Dylann Storm Roof reportedly told churchgoers, “You rape our women, and you’re taking over our country, and you have to go.”

B. as for making it a crime or an act of "bigotry" to reject gay marriage,
if atheists have the right to reject Christian traditions, and never be forced by govt to change their beliefs to TOLERATE
PARTICIPATE or FUND such activities, INCLUDING REJECTING ANY ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE AS VIOLATING THE FIRST AMENDMENT,

then so do Christians have the right to reject gay marriage
as something they will never believe in. This is a faith-based choice
and should never be regulated, mandated or penalized by govt!

You don't have to go to their churches or patronize Christians businesses, and they don't have to support or attend gay weddings or have these endorsed through the state.

All these faith-based beliefs and preferences should be kept IN PRIVATE in order to consistently enforce "separation of church and state" as liberals are the first to preach!

NOTE: If people cannot agree how to reconcile their conflicting beliefs, they should at least agree not to do business together. Where discrimination is mutual, it shouldn't be blamed on one side or the other if neither side can help their beliefs and the fact these are in conflict. Why not respect both equally, regardless if we agree or not, instead of abusing govt to try to defend one and penalize the other?

How about this as a compromise: If you don't want to bake cakes for gay weddings, don't go into the wedding cake business.

I've seen posts on the Charleston shooting linking it to everything from race to homosexuality, yet the one point missed is that this boy shot up a Christian church.

I don't agree with Southern Baptists in all things, nor do I agree with most Christian denominations in all things. I guess the denomination I most closely agree with is Seventh Day Adventists, yet most of them don't eat real meat, except for chicken and turkey(they eat soy burgers, YUCK).

What seems like light years to most of us, Christians are being beheaded, abducted, assaulted, raped, and tortured. Yet, it's honestly not that far away from us, just across a big body of water., and in some places we can even get to without ever getting on a boat or a plane.

It's one thing if a missionary goes to South America, or Africa or any other continent and runs into people who never met a missionary and they end up dead because of it, most missionaries understand that this is a possibility, and can happen. Yet, when you have people actually hunting Christian missionaries, just to murder them, well, that's something totally different.

And though, many people in civilized countries claim that Christians do more damage than good, please explain to me how helping people build houses, and giving medicine, and teaching people to grow gardens is a bad thing. Yes, they might wish to inform people of the Lord Jesus, but that is not a pre-requisite of anything listed above. Just as anyone who shows up at our local food pantry, does not have to be a Christian, and when we ask if we can pray with them, and they decline, we don't withhold food from them. That is not our job. Our job is to help others, and try to maintain morality in this world.

Anyone who is a racist, and claims Christianity, I will call out and judge publicly, because the Bible gives me the right to judge any who claim Christianity.

No, I don't believe in homosexual marriage, and will never recognize it, no matter if it gets me locked up, just as I wont recognize a divorced man as a minister, I don't care the circumstances, the Bible says that man is not able to be a minister, or even a deacon or elder in the church.

Are these beliefs I have, enough to kill me over? For I would gladly lay down my life for them. The question is, are you willing to take it?

You should like Sharia law.

Forum List

Back