The war on women continues

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Apparently even trained martial artists with concealed carry permits are completely incompetent with guns.

During the hearing for the state’s proposed college campus gun ban, rape survivor Amanda Collins bravely shared her story of survival. Democrat Senator Evie Hudak responded:

“I just want to say, statistics are not on your side, even if you had had a gun. You said that you were a martial arts student, I mean person, experience in taekwondo, and yet because this individual was so large and was able to overcome you even with your skills, and chances are that if you had had a gun, then he would have been able to get than from you na possibly use it against you …”

Colorado Dem To Rape Survivor At Gun Hearing: ?Statistics Aren?t On Your Side? | The Dana Show

Maybe someone should explain to the bitch that, if you have a gun, you don't have to get close to a person to defend yourself, unlike you do if all you have is your hands.

I also wanted to get these stats into the debate.

• In the vast majority of those self-defense cases, the citizen will only brandish the gun or fire a warning shot.​
  • In less than 8% of those self-defense cases will the citizen will even wound his attacker.​
  • Over 1.9 million of those self-defense cases involve handguns.​
  • As many as 500,000 of those self-defense cases occur away from home.​
  • Almost 10% of those self-defense cases are women defending themselves against sexual assault or abuse.

Gee, look at that, you are actually safer with a gun after all.

Apparently even trained martial artists with concealed carry permits are completely incompetent with guns.

During the hearing for the state’s proposed college campus gun ban, rape survivor Amanda Collins bravely shared her story of survival. Democrat Senator Evie Hudak responded:

“I just want to say, statistics are not on your side, even if you had had a gun. You said that you were a martial arts student, I mean person, experience in taekwondo, and yet because this individual was so large and was able to overcome you even with your skills, and chances are that if you had had a gun, then he would have been able to get than from you na possibly use it against you …”

Colorado Dem To Rape Survivor At Gun Hearing: ?Statistics Aren?t On Your Side? | The Dana Show

Maybe someone should explain to the bitch that, if you have a gun, you don't have to get close to a person to defend yourself, unlike you do if all you have is your hands.

I also wanted to get these stats into the debate.

• In the vast majority of those self-defense cases, the citizen will only brandish the gun or fire a warning shot.​
  • In less than 8% of those self-defense cases will the citizen will even wound his attacker.​
  • Over 1.9 million of those self-defense cases involve handguns.​
  • As many as 500,000 of those self-defense cases occur away from home.​
  • Almost 10% of those self-defense cases are women defending themselves against sexual assault or abuse.

Gee, look at that, you are actually safer with a gun after all.

Is this unreal or what? I was just reading this at Newsbusters.

Basically that bitch was saying "tough shit take the rape; there's no way you could have defended yourself".

Wow. Just wow.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back