The War on women

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Just reading the threads on this forum and it seems that there is a War on Women going on. Almost every thread is attacking female politicians.

It is all coming from the right so I assume that there are a few opinion formers directing the herd.

It seems to be focused on Pelosi ,Ocasio Cortez and the two Muslim girls.

They are being accused of "identity politics" when it is clear that they are celebrating the breaking down of barriers.

I see comments relating to their intelligence and appearance that are really schoolyard insults. One of them is even being castigated for dancing in college.

I understand that there are political differences but it is more than that. I cant see any male politicians copping the same level of flack.

Is this a new thing or has trump ushered in a new age of nastiness ?

Just reading the threads on this forum and it seems that there is a War on Women going on. Almost every thread is attacking female politicians.

It is all coming from the right so I assume that there are a few opinion formers directing the herd.

They are being accused of "identity politics" when it is clear that they are celebrating the breaking down of barriers.

I see comments relating to their intelligence and appearance that are really schoolyard insults. One of them is even being castigated for dancing in college.

I understand that there are political differences but it is more than that. I cant see any male politicians copping the same level of flack.

Do you see the right wingers criticizing conservative women?

Not much, especially comparatively.

So, no. This is about politics, it usually is. Wingers don't usually "see" that, of course, no matter how obvious it is.

Last edited:

Really?

How many threads and responses about Laura Bush, Condi Rice, Sarah Palin and Melania Trump are there on this site over the damn years?

You only see what you want to see and the Muslim women have names but you are too lazy to write them!

Nothing to do with their sex. They're merely idiots, and idiots are fair game.

So, no. This is about politics, it usually is. Wingers don't usually "see" that, of course, no matter how obvious it is.
If it is about politics why arent male democrats getting grief ?

Really?
How many threads and responses about Laura Bush, Condi Rice, Sarah Palin and Melania Trump are there on this site over the damn years?
You only see what you want to see and the Muslim women have names but you are too lazy to write them!
And, bingo.

I am so sick of the partisan whore nonsense by those on both sides.

Tommy whines about the fringers on the right but then condone the horrible comments about our First Lady.

When Michelle Obama was First Lady we saw the fringers of the right write vile nonsense and now we see it from the left for Melania by calling her a whore and much more.

So when blinded partisan whores lecture about how one side is sexist bigots while they sit silently ignoring their side, well I have seen these hypocrites for almost two decades now and nothing new!

One of those congresswomen supports Female Genital Mutilation, Tommy. Care to discuss that "War on Women"? Yes? No?

ETA: she actually argued against the bill but ended up voting for the bill to enact harsh penalties against FGM, so the results are mixed. Hmmmmm

Last edited:

Male democrats aren't getting grief?

Holy crap, the myopia is complete with this one.

:laugh:

Let's see where you've come to the defense of conservative women. I'll wait here.

Put Schumer the schmuck name in the search engine and then put George W. Bush or Donald Trump name in and let see how many hits you get about their looks?

Women who choose to advertise for the repression of women are open to criticism.

It seems to be focused on Pelosi ,Ocasio Cortez and the two Muslim girls

Im a female and bi racial . pelosi and cortez are morons and I dont trust a lot of muslims

O by the way just one program cortez wants would cost a estimated 30 to 33 trillion over 10 years which would double taxes think about that just one program .she is a moron and neo communist

Its not a war on women but a war on radical anti american morons

Blind too, are ya?

Pelosi is the poster child for term limits, Cortez is a moron and I give two shits about Muslims in office just remember in the US we have this thing about a separation of Church and State. When they start introducing legislation that favors Islam I want to see the left be as rabidly opposed as they would with the same that favors Christianity.

Forum List

Back