The warmers need to explain the Arctic Circle's ice pattern, and how Co2 is responsible...

(1) Glaciers can form in specific environments, such as polar regions and high elevations, where there's enough cold and moisture for snow to accumulate and compact into ice. During the last Ice Age, Alaska's interior was mostly ice-free due to the balance of temperature and precipitation, which allowed glaciers to only grow in the higher mountains. The north side of the Alaska Range tends to be drier because air can't hold as much moisture as it cools and travels upslope, so rain and snow tend to fall on the south side.
(2) The same reason most of Siberia was ice-free: it was dry. To make glaciers, you don't just need cold, you also need precipitation. In Alaska, the air from the North Pacific loses most of its moisture on the southern mountain ranges. Not enough moisture remained to create glaciers inland from the sea.

(3)
Are there glaciers in the Arctic Circle?

Although the Arctic was not covered by glaciers, there were glaciers in the Brooks Range, and some remain. Glaciers in Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve are unique for being entirely north of the Arctic Circle.Jul 29, 2019

Geology - The Arctic (U.S. National Park Service)

PARROTING an article about glaciers does not answer the question....

Truth is you have been asked a question and you cannot answer it.

Wordsmithing doesn't change that truth.
You have never answered it. Showing to me you are ignorant but willing to learn. I spent time today giving you 3 reasons and that will handle this.

It is wise by me to use experts words. You refuse to even answer the same question.

LOL!!!

The OP answers it, moron.

To start an ICE AGE, which is a CONTINENT SPECIFIC EVENT, requires land to get within 600 miles of an Earth pole.

Alaska is too far away. Greenland entered the 600 mile range in the past 2 million years, and was completely green 2 million years ago when North America was buried under 2+ miles of ice.

GREENLAND FROZE WHILE NORTH AMERICA THAWED

How did Co2 do that???

LOL!!!

The OP answers it, moron.

To start an ICE AGE, which is a CONTINENT SPECIFIC EVENT, requires land to get within 600 miles of an Earth pole.
Then why do you keep asking the question you now claim you have explained prior? Do you honestly think all posters talking to you read 100 percent of your claims?
Today you showed your own answer. I would love to know what this has to do with the global claims made by Alarmists.

Then why do you keep asking the question you now claim you have explained prior? Do you honestly think all posters talking to you read 100 percent of your claims?
Today you showed your own answer. I would love to know what this has to do with the global claims made by Alarmists.

it completely REFUTES the claims made by Zionist Fascist Global Warming "Alarmists."

Co2 does nothing = highly correlated satellite and balloon data
No breakout in canes = strongest decade still 1940s, second strongest the 1890s
No ocean rise = you cannot show us one single photo
No ongoing net ice melt = Surface Air Pressure proves it

Now, why can't the Zionist Fascist media, including Faux, ask these questions...

it completely REFUTES the claims made by Zionist Fascist Global Warming "Alarmists."

Co2 does nothing = highly correlated satellite and balloon data
No breakout in canes = strongest decade still 1940s, second strongest the 1890s
No ocean rise = you cannot show us one single photo
No ongoing net ice melt = Surface Air Pressure proves it

Now, why can't the Zionist Fascist media, including Faux, ask these questions...

I hope your swastika is in top condition.

I hope your swastika is in top condition.

Once again, like Toddster, a Zionist Fascist RINO balks at busting the Co2 FRAUD while claiming to be a "skeptic."

ALL FRAUDS....

You either want to bust the Co2 FRAUD or you do not, and your rabbi does not....

Maybe their best route is to prove their case to us all by showing us the proof they managed climate for even a small city. That will keep them busy for 100 years.
Wrong. We don’t have to prove anything. There are thousands of climate change facilities that all agree and post and reference all of their evidence on their web sites including their trials and their demonstrations. Deniers have posted NOTHING . The have no valid evidence. Even your little map doesn’t say what you claim. Even your little article you keep repeating says the opposite of your babble.

(1) Glaciers can form in specific environments, such as polar regions and high elevations, where there's enough cold and moisture for snow to accumulate and compact into ice. During the last Ice Age, Alaska's interior was mostly ice-free due to the balance of temperature and precipitation, which allowed glaciers to only grow in the higher mountains. The north side of the Alaska Range tends to be drier because air can't hold as much moisture as it cools and travels upslope, so rain and snow tend to fall on the south side.
(2) The same reason most of Siberia was ice-free: it was dry. To make glaciers, you don't just need cold, you also need precipitation. In Alaska, the air from the North Pacific loses most of its moisture on the southern mountain ranges. Not enough moisture remained to create glaciers inland from the sea.

(3)
Are there glaciers in the Arctic Circle?

Although the Arctic was not covered by glaciers, there were glaciers in the Brooks Range, and some remain. Glaciers in Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve are unique for being entirely north of the Arctic Circle.Jul 29, 2019

Geology - The Arctic (U.S. National Park Service)

Hilarious how you pretend you know what you are talking about. Is this another claim you know more than NASA ?

Hilarious how you pretend you know what you are talking about. Is this another claim you know more than NASA ?
This illustrates my point about Democrats. Count the words "YOU" What is meant is make it personal, confront the party. Do not engage in decent conversation. Get it folks?

Wrong. We don’t have to prove anything. There are thousands of climate change facilities that all agree and post and reference all of their evidence on their web sites including their trials and their demonstrations. Deniers have posted NOTHING . The have no valid evidence. Even your little map doesn’t say what you claim. Even your little article you keep repeating says the opposite of your babble.
Notice his babble. Notice he is not helpful. Notice all he does is whine.

Once again, like Toddster, a Zionist Fascist RINO balks at busting the Co2 FRAUD while claiming to be a "skeptic."

ALL FRAUDS....

You either want to bust the Co2 FRAUD or you do not, and your rabbi does not....
Stop lying about me. When you do, I am willing to resume.

Stop lying about me. When you do, I am willing to resume.

OK

You are a Zionist Fascist RINO traitor who does not want to bust the Co2 FRAUD because the Co2 FRAUD is a Jew Fraud, and Jew is the only thing your treasonous supremacist ass cares about.

TRUTH = 100% ^^^^

OK

You are a Zionist Fascist RINO traitor who does not want to bust the Co2 FRAUD because the Co2 FRAUD is a Jew Fraud, and Jew is the only thing your treasonous supremacist ass cares about.

TRUTH = 100% ^^^^
First you must stop lying.

Forum List

Back