🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The weekly "mass shooting" that is never covered by national TV networks.

This is how mass shootings should be covered, by local news affiliates only just like they do in Chicago every week.

Chicago has the equivalent of a mass shooting EVERY weekend, yet no one wants to talk about the black-on-black self-inflicted genocide going on.

Living in a non-inclusive country is much different than living in Chicago or New York...

This is how mass shootings should be covered, by local news affiliates only just like they do in Chicago every week.

If it keeps going like this, that is how they will be reported (as local event) supposedly of little interest to the country, simply because it wasn't in their back yard.
Shootings in Chicago are simply routine and to be expected out of those kinds of people that would live in those kinds of places like that. They don't give a shit, so I don't give a shit.

The mass shooting that are making the news are the random nut-balls that walk into a mall, or a school, intentionally to go out and shoot a bunch of strangers, sometime intentionally targeting people for political reason, ethnic and religious reasons, work related reason or attacking kids, often in defenseless settings, intentionally going for mass numbers as they are carried out by sick fks.

We actually cheer when the gunman is put down, during the attack, be it by police or a citizen with his own gun, in the right place and the wrong time, forced to take the action to protect others. We compartmentalize our humanity, and as we do, are conditioned to compartmentalize more and more, like the reason we don't care that stupid fks in Chicago appear to shoot each other on whim, and it is apparently fine with that community. Well, they are way outside my compartment, as I don't live anywhere near, and don't even change planes there unless I absolutely have to.

If it keeps going like this, that is how they will be reported (as local event) supposedly of little interest to the country, simply because it wasn't in their back yard.
Shootings in Chicago are simply routine and to be expected out of those kinds of people that would live in those kinds of places like that. They don't give a shit, so I don't give a shit.

The mass shooting that are making the news are the random nut-balls that walk into a mall, or a school, intentionally to go out and shoot a bunch of strangers, sometime intentionally targeting people for political reason, ethnic and religious reasons, work related reason or attacking kids, often in defenseless settings, intentionally going for mass numbers as they are carried out by sick fks.

We actually cheer when the gunman is put down, during the attack, be it by police or a citizen with his own gun, in the right place and the wrong time, forced to take the action to protect others. We compartmentalize our humanity, and as we do, are conditioned to compartmentalize more and more, like the reason we don't care that stupid fks in Chicago appear to shoot each other on whim, and it is apparently fine with that community. Well, they are way outside my compartment, as I don't live anywhere near, and don't even change planes there unless I absolutely have to.

~~~~~~
As we discuss the shootings in Chicago, we shouldn't forget that there are other blue ghetto plantation cities that are beginning to report similar Black on Black crimes.

~~~~~~
As we discuss the shootings in Chicago, we shouldn't forget that there are other blue ghetto plantation cities that are beginning to report similar Black on Black crimes.
Absolutely true, and I am similarly uncaring, viewing those poorly governed cities, similar to war zones, that I don't have to go to, so if that is how they have chosen to live (and they have), it is their problem, and I wish them luck.

Those numbers aren't nearly big enough. It will take too long to clear out the infestations at that rate. Maybe we could get some volunteers together and teach them to shoot more accurately. They seem to waste a lot of bullets. They're so intent on killing each other it would be racist to just let them continue on like this.

Respect for life is at an all time low so these mass shootings do not surprise me.

Naw

The left claim to care about "gun violence" but they COMPLETELY IGNORE the biggest source of gun violence.

There are innocent children shot every week in the ghetto but apparently their black skin does not afford them national sympathy.

You (not you literally) want me to take your anti gun violence position seriously? Start posting about the biggest source of said violence otherwise STFU

I call that: The Surface of the Moon Analogy. ;)

As in: "What happens in Chicago may as well be on the surface of the moon for all I really care about it."

Pretty much the same thing about any population center that has let law and order get away from them. All they are now is a object lesson about how not to become.

Mass shootings have become the new normal in our country.

We have about three times the population we used to, half to two thirds of it fast breeding feral third world types from morally bankrupt degenerate 'civilizations'. Many more are lining up at the borders, invited by racist doper Democrats who think they're really 'getting over on Da Man N Stuff', i.e. fucking venal little idiots.

Absolutely true, and I am similarly uncaring, viewing those poorly governed cities, similar to war zones, that I don't have to go to, so if that is how they have chosen to live (and they have), it is their problem, and I wish them luck.
Yet seemingly every week you're posting about it. Why is that?

Forum List

Back