The whole family is guilty!

LOL! Yeah..and that proves what again? Oh yeah..many of you are ashamed to wear the label--so you shy away from it.

BTW..only here am I a 'Leftist' and if you believe that the Q movement is some made up shit..you're a bigger fool than I gave you credit for...and that's BIG!
Thanks for sharing your opinion. Please know that your opinions are of value to us, but our editor simply did not have space to publish your opinion in today's edition.

Please feel free to submit your opinion again in the future.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Please know that your opinions are of value to us, but our editor simply did not have space to publish your opinion in today's edition.

Please feel free to submit your opinion again in the future.
Get that a lot, do ya?

LOL! You do know that I'm not really posting for you---I'm posting for the great unseen audience--they decide.

Hopefully this conviction and sentencing will ruin the rest of their lives of these insurrectionists. So glad to see the offspring bite the dust too!
Richly deserved!

Bigly!!!
I knew this would either be about Trump or 1/6.

You're an obsessed, one-trick pony

Hopefully this conviction and sentencing will ruin the rest of their lives of these insurrectionists. So glad to see the offspring bite the dust too!
Richly deserved!

Bigly!!!
Why do you want to ruin the rest of their lives? Do you even know what they did? I would love to hear you justify your post, but i already know that isnt going to happen.

Why do you want to ruin the rest of their lives? Do you even know what they did? I would love to hear you justify your post, but i already know that isnt going to happen.
what's funny about this is Darrell Brooks killed 6 Wisconsin people driving his car into a christmas parade and these fkers are arguing about someone taking selfies.

They're alone responsible for their treasonous terrorist attack on America's democracy.
we note your fear. again, a dude named Darrell Brooks drove an SUV at 30 miles an hour done a street with hundreds of people marching in a parade and you're more worried about someone taking a selfie in the foyer of congress. fk off loser.

There was a terrorist attack? When?
Don't terrorist attacks include shooting and explosions and an organized force---with a leader---and a plan for after they are successful? I think rioters are the ones who make a lot of noise, break things and run away unless they are BLM/Antifa rioters, then they murder, burn, and loot. I don't think any of THOSE things happened on J6.

Forum List

Back