The 'Wiener' Is Out

It was probably the crotch shot with their son sleeping in the bed. Not many women can tolerate their kids used as props for a perv.

Good Weiner wants to sow those wild oats. Only problem is that its hard to do when you were a politician. Go get 'em Weiner!
Only depraved people sow wild oats while their toddler sleeps at their side.

He was fucking someone with his child in the bed? Thats fucked up...

No, he was sexting again. You can see how the righties get a little carried away and off the facts. Explains the whole Trump phenomena.

Good Weiner wants to sow those wild oats. Only problem is that its hard to do when you were a politician. Go get 'em Weiner!

No, he was sexting again. You can see how the righties get a little carried away and off the facts. Explains the whole Trump phenomena.

Wait...huh?

So he didnt have sex in the bed with the child there...he was sending sexy texts?

Thats not the depravity they're speaking about.

Then Mr. Trump doesn't have to worry since his kid sleeps somewhere on a separate floor of HIS glass house.
You seem confused. The topic is Weiner sending naughty sex messages to some brunette while in bed with his young child. This has nothing whatsoever to do with Donald Trump.

Wait...huh?

So he didnt have sex in the bed with the child there...he was sending sexy texts?

Is that not inappropriate enough for you Closed? The youngster was in the photo. Apparently it is for Huma.

Wait...huh?

Is that not inappropriate enough for you Closed? The youngster was in the photo. Apparently it is for Huma.

You said depravity...thats very different than being inappropriate. Words matter

Then Mr. Trump doesn't have to worry since his kid sleeps somewhere on a separate floor of HIS glass house.
You seem confused. The topic is Weiner sending naughty sex messages to some brunette while in bed with his young child. This has nothing whatsoever to do with Donald Trump.

Oh give me a break....If it's fair game to bring up Hillary Clinton in a Trump thread, which means every single thread on this board that is about Trump, then you need to sit down and shut up, Mr. Compost...(fitting name)

Edited: You might also be aware that Mr. Trump has already Tweeted about this. He spends his days locked into his Twitter account when he's not blatting out to a crowd of rednecks about the Wall.

Wait...huh?

You said depravity...thats very different than being inappropriate. Words matter
OK. I'll play your word game. It is inappropriate to send sex messages to another woman when you are married. It is depraved to send sex messages and pictures of your torso featuring your child the shadow of your erection.

Oh give me a break....If it's fair game to bring up Hillary Clinton in a Trump thread, which means every single thread on this board that is about Trump, then you need to sit down and shut up, Mr. Compost...(fitting name)

Edited: You might also be aware that Mr. Trump has already Tweeted about this. He spends his days locked into his Twitter account when he's not blatting out to a crowd of rednecks about the Wall.
No. I won't give you a break. You don't even address the topic at hand. You're too busy talking about people who aren't even in the picture - including your childish remark about my name.

Wait...huh?

OK. I'll play your word game. It is inappropriate to send sex messages to another woman when you are married. It is depraved to send sex messages and pictures of your torso featuring your child the shadow of your erection.

Its not a word game. Words mean things and deprave is worlds apart from inappropriate. Now I know you're just lying and when caught you call the lies "games"

Wait...huh?

Its not a word game. Words mean things and deprave is worlds apart from inappropriate. Now I know you're just lying and when caught you call the lies "games"
This isn't difficult. Wiener was both inappropriate and depraved. How does your inability to understand the obvious make me a liar?!

You claimed he was fucking with his daughter by his side. Now you're changing suggesting that sowing your wild oats is texting.

Then you said it was depraved what he did....again referring to texts.

Only after all your drama queen shit do you say the much milder term "inappropriate" and you used that bombastic language for a reason. It was to mislead.

You claimed he was fucking with his daughter by his side. Now you're changing suggesting that sowing your wild oats is texting.

Then you said it was depraved what he did....again referring to texts.

Only after all your drama queen shit do you say the much milder term "inappropriate" and you used that bombastic language for a reason. It was to mislead.
No. Nothing I said was misleading. I said he was sending sex messages with his young child by his side. At no time did I use the f word. What you claim I said is a fabrication. You are the liar.

You assumed he was having sex. Sowing wild oats means doing stupid stuff including sexual things. Sowing wild oats is not a direct synonym for sexual intercourse, word boy.

You might want to go back and read the context in which I used the word inappropriate because apparently you have trouble remembering a conversation that recently occurred.

He wasn't just sending texts. He sent a picture of his torso with his sleeping child beside him. Calling me a drama queen does not change the fact that you aren't paying attention.

Anthony Weiner is either one of the stupidest men in America, or sex addiction is truly for real. This guy had it all, very outspoken Congressman, he was very up and coming, would have wielded genuine power in the future, beautiful wife who was also a mover and shaker and likely to be a very powerful top advisor to the next potus. And the idiot throws it all away.

On another issue involving this, Huma shows Hillary and all women how you really handle a serial cheater.

Forum List

Back