The woman Behind The Notorious LibsofTikTok Account Has Been Unmasked And Conservatives Are Furious

All these libs here saying there is consequence for free speech, but if someone turned around and started harassing Mrs lorenz, these liberals would be angry because "she has freedom of speech to post whatever she wants!, she shouldn't be harassed for freedom of speech!".

Speech has consequences, but only if it affects their opposition.

I have mentioned many times that Conservatives and Dissident Liberals should take every reasonable legal step to impose maximum consequences on Progressive Enemies of Freedom.

I am grateful to Conservatives for their defense of Freedom. Sadly, even Conservatives do not value Freedom enough to impose consequences on Progressive Enemies of Freedom. Dissident Liberals are too few to do anything.

Fame is a sharp, double-edged sword.
She's had her 15 minutes..and it's likely going to cost her.
For some reason, people seem to believe that there are no consequences for their right to "free" speech.
There it is folks…in the wide open for all to see….
”Say what I want you to say just the way I want to hear it or I’ll try to ruin you.”
Any further questions?

Free speech has consequences.
There it is again folks….
”Zuckerberg, Dorsey, the google faggots, Bezos and CNN get to decide what dissent is allowed and whether or not you get ruined. Stay in the right lane and align with these commies OR ELSE!”
These people actually believe this is good for America….watch/listen to them support it.

There it is again folks….
”Zuckerberg, Dorsey, the google faggots, Bezos and CNN get to decide what dissent is allowed and whether or not you get ruined. Stay in the right lane and align with these commies OR ELSE!”
These people actually believe this is good for America….watch/listen to them support it.
Yes, because 'doing whatever you want because your an entitled, arrogant shitbag' ain't what the country's founders envisioned freedom to be. Tough shit, magaturd. :auiqs.jpg: You lose again.

Yes, because 'doing whatever you want because your an entitled, arrogant shitbag' ain't what the country's founders envisioned freedom to be. Tough shit, magaturd. :auiqs.jpg: You lose again.
“Doing”…WTF…we are talking about “saying” you dumbass.…and yes, our founders wanted even you filthy fucks to have the right to say whatever you want without fear of persecution.

“Doing”…WTF…we are talking about “saying” you dumbass.…and yes, our founders wanted even you filthy fucks to have the right to say whatever you want without fear of persecution.
Magaturds 'say' shit on pathetic social media. Patriots actually do shit. No further words of your free speech are necessary to me, magaturd.

She ruined her own life re-posting stories that needed to be told..to simpering alt-right lemmings that need things to pimp division and to be outraged about.

Why would I care one iota about this bucket of human effluence?
Before she changed her handle for the umpteenth time, she pushed anti-vaxx and election conspiracy theories.

She made her own bed. Now, she can lie in it.
Once you made it on to Tucker and were quoted and pimped by politicians and alt-right media figures, she gave up the right to privacy. Stop whining about it.

Ah the old "stop hitting yourself" defense......what a tard you are.

It's amazing how thuggish your type can be when its others doing the heavy lifting for being a fascist twat.

Your 'side' does the exact same shit, fucking hypocrite.

Wanna be a productive member of society? Avoid social media. I have zero fucks to give about people suffering from the consequences of it.

How many progressives have been "destroyed"?

Unlike your side, we believe in letting idiots like the libs on TikTok express their views as they see fit.

That is all this woman was doing, reposting and adding some snarky commentary to said posts.

How many progressives have been "destroyed"?

Unlike your side, we believe in letting idiots like the libs on TikTok express their views as they see fit.

That is all this woman was doing, reposting and adding some snarky commentary to said posts.
I don't give a fuck. You care about stupid shit, you fucking twinkle toe.

Well, that didn't take long. Have to bring TRUMP! into every discussion by hook or by crook.

That's what happens when you pretend this is a partisan issue. Doing that is the initial deflection. Trump supporters were all gung ho when he was (falsely promising/claiming) he was going to shut down the media he didn't like.

That's what happens when you pretend this is a partisan issue. Doing that is the initial deflection. Trump supporters were all gung ho when he was (falsely promising/claiming) he was going to shut down the media he didn't like.
The thread began on a partisan issue. Waddaboudism ensued.

The "Libs of TikTok" account posted video of a woman teach sexual education to children in Kentucky, branding the woman a "predator," and the same clip appeared the next night on Laura Ingraham’s Fox News program, and its tweets reach millions of social media users and helps set the agenda in right-wing discourse online -- but the Washington Post has tracked down and identified the account's owner.

The account was created in early November 2020 by Brooklyn real estate agent Chaya Raichik, who cycled through Twitter handles and areas of interest -

Conservatives quickly lashed out at The Washington Post for publishing Raichik's name.The Washington Post 'exposed' @libsoftiktok for what crime exactly? For the sin of showing America exactly what leftists have in store for their children. If you're effective and anonymous, you can expect to be doxxed. It's a last-ditch effort to intimidate you into silence," addedBreitbart reporter Alana Mastrangelo.

If she thinks her cause is so righteous, what’s she afraid of? You wanted fame and fortune sweetheart? You got it.
Why would they? Send her money in another Rightwing grift move.

The "Libs of TikTok" account posted video of a woman teach sexual education to children in Kentucky, branding the woman a "predator," and the same clip appeared the next night on Laura Ingraham’s Fox News program, and its tweets reach millions of social media users and helps set the agenda in right-wing discourse online -- but the Washington Post has tracked down and identified the account's owner.

The account was created in early November 2020 by Brooklyn real estate agent Chaya Raichik, who cycled through Twitter handles and areas of interest -

Conservatives quickly lashed out at The Washington Post for publishing Raichik's name.The Washington Post 'exposed' @libsoftiktok for what crime exactly? For the sin of showing America exactly what leftists have in store for their children. If you're effective and anonymous, you can expect to be doxxed. It's a last-ditch effort to intimidate you into silence," addedBreitbart reporter Alana Mastrangelo.

If she thinks her cause is so righteous, what’s she afraid of? You wanted fame and fortune sweetheart? You got it.

Lefty censorship and fascism is evil. Democracy dies in darkness.

6df2qw.jpg

Forum List

Back