The word “alien” will be removed from California's labor code

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
California's new laws for 2016: See how you are affected

• Immigrants
  • The state will spend $40 million to provide health coverage under the Medi-Cal program to children under age 19 who are not in the country legally. Read more »
  • The word “alien” will be removed from California's labor code to describe those not born in the United States. Read more »
  • Law enforcement agencies must certify in writing when immigrants in the country illegally are helpful as witnesses in criminal investigations so that those involved can apply for a “U-visa” that prevents deportation of crime victims. Ten-thousand U-visas are issued nationwide each year.Read more »

• Immigrants
  • The state will spend $40 million to provide health coverage under the Medi-Cal program to children under age 19 who are not in the country legally. Read more »
  • The word “alien” will be removed from California's labor code to describe those not born in the United States. Read more »
  • Law enforcement agencies must certify in writing when immigrants in the country illegally are helpful as witnesses in criminal investigations so that those involved can apply for a “U-visa” that prevents deportation of crime victims. Ten-thousand U-visas are issued nationwide each year.Read more »

if you dont live there you are not affected.....and so why care?.....

• Immigrants

Yes, we are all affected by the death of the Western World!!

• Immigrants

Yes, we are all affected by the death of the Western World!!
so california has that much sway over the world?....interesting....

that government in place under that thing called a Governor, Moonbeam and his commie goons, have become not only TYRANTS but Fascist too.

they have ruined California. It was once a great state and example others wanted to follow. now look at them. I don't see much hope for change of their politicians anytime soon.

• Immigrants

I don't know how you stay. I read about the stuff that Government does and shake my head in disbelief.

• Immigrants

I don't know how you stay. I read about the stuff that Government does and shake my head in disbelief.
no longer there.....for retirees it is just to expensive unless you are a wealthy one,but then this state is known for chasing their retirees out.....

• Immigrants

The following words will be changed:

Illegal, Criminal, Aliens, will now simply be called Democrats.

• Immigrants

no longer there.....for retirees it is just to expensive unless you are a wealthy one,but then this state is known for chasing their retirees out.....

Good for you. I lived there off and on during the 90's. the state was still fairly conservative, except of course for a few places. but I don't recognize it anymore. It's just sad to me.

It is amnesty in all but name!

All the illegal aliens in California now have legal status?

maybe not. but they are working hard at it. they've already ALLOWED them drivers license, voted to have the taxpayers pay for their free health care and they even wanted to allow them to VOTE on some things in the city they live. What more do they need but full blown Amnesty, given over the ones who did things the right way and is waiting in line to become a United States citizen.

maybe not. but they are working hard at it. they've already ALLOWED them drivers license, voted to have the taxpayers pay for their free health care and they even wanted to allow them to VOTE on some things in the city they live. What more do they need but full blown Amnesty, given over the ones who did things the right way and is waiting in line to become a United States citizen.

California voters obviously support these things or they wouldn't keep voting for it.

California voters obviously support these things or they wouldn't keep voting for it.

No, they don't have a choice anymore. these things aren't being voted on by THE PEOPLE living there. It's now being FORCED on them by that Government they have. You really think people would vote to have to pay for someone's health care they will have to pay for if they know they are Illegals?
that's why I don't understand THE PEOPLE living there hasn't stormed their government with pitchforks yet. might be coming but so far they've allowed it

There is going to be strong blowback against this when the Kanamits show up and start demanding green cards.

Just sayin'.

• Immigrants

"As California goes,so goes the nation!"

• Immigrants

"As California goes,so goes the nation!"
yea the California of yesteryear....i dont know about this incarnation...

Forum List

Back