The World....Laughing At Biden And His Voters

Example of what Biden did exactly lol? It is all the pandemic and Putin my good man. Snap out of it and the republican propaganda that keeps the pandemic going for example, perhaps trump giving his pal Putin some motivation... Unbelievable.

"...trump giving his pal Putin...."

Seems I am constantly teaching you history and reality.

I must admit that I am surprised......that after some 50 lies and hoaxes by the Democrat Party have been exposed, you don't know enough to take the very opposite view of everything they tell you.

It is only the Democrat Party that is a supporter, protector and extoller of Russian, and has been since FDR. And it has been reciprocated by their fellow communists.

Exposition of Democrats colluding with Russia:

To appear as though you were an adult, first and foremost.....drop any reference to Putin and Russia.

That plot was exploded by the Mueller fiasco.

If there was any doubt who Putin favored as President….the dossier was a Russian attempt to sink the Trump campaign.

Second.....you, being as ignorant as you are, don't realize that the Democrat Party is the one that supported, shielded, and took orders from the Soviets for 70 years, and Obama made a quid pro quo with Putin.....here:

Third,....the Democrat Party today stands for all of the aims of the Communist Party.

Succinctly put.....rules #1 and #2

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2

To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

“Nord Stream 2: Biden waives US sanctions on Russian pipeline”

Democrat Jerry Nadler’s ties to Russia

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mgQaFlo_p8

Now….vat about moose and skwerril????

It's good to be related to the King......

"A fund led by the Saudi crown prince contributed over $2 billion to Jared Kushner’s new $2.5 billion investment fund in the wake of cozy ties with the Trump administration, The New York Times reported Sunday.

Saudi Arabia’s $620 billion Public Investment Fund made the move despite serious concerns about risks investing in Kushner’s fledgling Affinity Partners investment organization, which he set up last year, according to the Times. Before father-in-law Donald Trump brought him on as a White House senior adviser, Kushner worked as a real estate developer, not an investment fund manager."

That is an investment fund...Jerrod works on wall street...it isn't his money...Hunter's position is nothing like that...Hunter put the money in his and his dads personal bank account...I know you know the difference...if you have to be deceitful you are on shaky ground to start with...so I guess you are a liar....

Your heroes in Saudi Arabia refuse to pump more oil during this crisis, brainwashed functional moron dictator lover.....lol

WOW!!
What a dumbass!!! We had plenty of oil when we pumped our own. That you expect the Saudis to make up for the loss when biden was lied into the presidency is hilarious.
Especially after you just bad mouthed them.

As I've told you before, I'm quite proud of the way the trucker protests were handled by our Liberal government.

Supurbly well handled compared to America's failure to prevent fatalities and to cut off the people's right to protest peacefully, the very first day.

Well handled?
Yeah,if you like communist china.
Another useful idiot.

Example of what Biden did exactly lol? It is all the pandemic and Putin my good man. Snap out of it and the republican propaganda that keeps the pandemic going for example, perhaps trump giving his pal Putin some motivation... Unbelievable.

Why was none of this a problem when Trump was president?
As soon as the meat puppet was placed in office everything went to shit.

WOW!!
What a dumbass!!! We had plenty of oil when we pumped our own. That you expect the Saudis to make up for the loss when biden was lied into the presidency is hilarious.
Especially after you just bad mouthed them.

Blanko is another Democrat simpleton who doesn't realize he was admitting Trump made us energy independent.

Hmmmm.....I just noticed that I told several of those Democrat supporters that the world laughed at, and disrespected, the one they called god, Jesus and the messiah.....

......and not a single one of them denied it.

Seems even they know what they actually voted for.

They really don't mind being scammed.
I can't recall who said it, but it seems to apply: "I lie to them because they want to be lied to."

Had to be a Democrat.

That is an investment fund...Jerrod works on wall street...it isn't his money...Hunter's position is nothing like that...Hunter put the money in his and his dads personal bank account...I know you know the difference...if you have to be deceitful you are on shaky ground to start with...so I guess you are a liar....

"But the Saudi panel that supervises investments for the sovereign wealth fund expressed significant concerns about a number of issues, including the “inexperience of the Affinity Partners management” and other “unsatisfactory” aspects of the new company, according to documents obtained by the Times.

The panel was overruled by de facto Saudi leader, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, friend of Kushner and recipient of significant Trump administration benefits."

It's good to have family ties with the King.

Hunter was obviously in the small pond.

"But the Saudi panel that supervises investments for the sovereign wealth fund expressed significant concerns about a number of issues, including the “inexperience of the Affinity Partners management” and other “unsatisfactory” aspects of the new company, according to documents obtained by the Times.

The panel was overruled by de facto Saudi leader, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, friend of Kushner and recipient of significant Trump administration benefits."

Hmmmm.....I just noticed that I told several of those Democrat supporters that the world laughed at, and disrespected, the one they called god, Jesus and the messiah.....

We had plenty of oil when we pumped our own.
Except we still imported 6 to 7 million barrels of oil a day to meet our own needs at the peak of our production in 2019.
That you expect the Saudis to make up for the loss

I told you before Stinky, Russia is not the world. We don't give an air born rodents behind what those poor people in Russia are told what to think about any American President.

I told you before Stinky, Russia is not the world. We don't give an air born rodents behind what those poor people in Russia are told what to think about any American President.

You wrote this:

I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes.

I wrote:

Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?

You responded:

Nope.

post 5

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

That has nothing to do with Jerrod...he started the market fund...just like what is done hundreds of times a year by many different people.... a totally innocent event turned into a supposed crime by haters like you...why don't you try defending the crook you voted for instead of attacking others?.... I bet its because there isn't a defense for Hunter and the Biden's.... and you know it....

That has nothing to do with Jerrod...he started the market fund...just like what is done hundreds of times a year by many different people.... a totally innocent event turned into a supposed crime by haters like you...why don't you try defending the crook you voted for instead of attacking others?.... I bet its because there isn't a defense for Hunter and the Biden's.... and you know it....

He has no experience as a fund manager and only get a half a billion until he hires a staff with experience.

Never said using the family name/power to make money was a crime. Pretending it doesn't happen on both sides or that the laws aren't tailored to let them do it, is naïve at best.

Forum List

Back