The writing is on the wall

Conservatives all over the world are losing elections. They lost big in England and France. Now they will lose in the US. The writing is on the wall. The majority of people in the world eschew conservative dogma.

This is a liberal country.
Is inflation and open borders "liberal"? Be more specific about what liberal policies are particularly popular.

The only benefactor of far-left policies are those who want you subjected to government rule. No different than the far-right.

WRONG!

25% is NOT a majority.

POLITICS
JANUARY 17, 2022

U.S. Political Ideology Steady; Conservatives, Moderates Tie​

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The way Americans identify themselves ideologically was unchanged in 2021, continuing the close division that has persisted in recent years between those describing themselves as either conservative or moderate, while a smaller share identifies as liberal. On average last year, 37% of Americans described their political views as moderate, 36% as conservative and 25% as liberal.

Conservatives all over the world are losing elections. They lost big in England and France. Now they will lose in the US. The writing is on the wall. The majority of people in the world eschew conservative dogma.

1720890975829.jpeg

I admit the election in France surprised me.

Trump is still ahead of Biden in nearly all polls.

DEMS NEED TO RUN BIG MIKE.

The facts really bite you in the ass.

Sure sure.

Democrats are the real winners here right now.

Everyone can see that.

Har har

The writing is on the wall. The majority of people in the world eschew conservative dogma.

Must be why 7 out of 7 people here all just gave you a big, fat finger. :fu:

But if it IS a liberal country now, that would explain why the USA is now in rapid free fall. Like Europe.

I admit the election in France surprised me.

Trump is still ahead of Biden in nearly all polls.

DEMS NEED TO RUN BIG MIKE.
Macron cut a deal with the extreme left of France, we will see how long that lasts. In Britian yes the conservative vote dropped about 20 points from last election but Labour picked only about 2 points, the rest split off to other conservative or less than liberal parties.

Conservatives all over the world are losing elections. They lost big in England and France.

Not even remotely true.

In England, the "Conservatives" were Labour lite - so their base was never going to show up.

So did they lose big?

I suppose, but only if you neglect to account for the fact that - even in power - they were already losing big for acting like Leftists.

In France it's another story entirely.

Yes, the Left were able to cobble together an unwieldy coalition in a Faustian bargain to lock the New Right out of power.

But in the process not only have they now guaranteed they will not be able to govern; the National Rally also now holds the most seats they ever have.

Meanwhile in Italy, Scandinavia, Holland, Belgium and elsewhere across the continent - right wing populism has been clearly winning.

So did the Right "lose big"?

I suppose if you just read generic surface level headlines with no appreciation for research or nuance.

Forum List

Back