🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Theft and Thuggery, Jewish Style.

tellthechildrenthetruth. com is a blog from a jew in Italy, is he your boyfriend?
Why do you whine like a fucking howling Islamic dog doing the daily call to prayers, when I bitch slap you with the truth? Choseh goozoo, meymoun. Ha ha.

SO?? jews have been struggling to make deals with SHIT LIKE YOU
for the sake of survival of their children for MILLENIA
----they even made
deals with the DISGUSTING LUMP OF STINKING RAPIST PIG SHIT---
muhummad ibn abdullah AL KANZEER ----kharah eater

if jews have had these kinds of problems for millenia, it seems like the jews might want to ask, at some point in time, why they are always having problems with other peoples.

most minority cultures suffer from an iniitial period of discrimination and then they become assimilated and become valuable members of their adopted culture. look at african-americans and how far they have come since slavery. sure, they are not equal yet, but they are getting their. not so with jews in america, the most open aand accepting countries in the world, a true melting pot.

you figure it out. it shouldn't be that hard. hell, in israel you all can't even get along with each other...

Shas paper against haredi draft: We'll leave Israel - Israel Jewish Scene, Ynetnews

and things go on like this everyday in this so called "light unto the nations".

----they even made

if jews have had these kinds of problems for millenia, it seems like the jews might want to ask, at some point in time, why they are always having problems with other peoples.

most minority cultures suffer from an iniitial period of discrimination and then they become assimilated and become valuable members of their adopted culture. look at african-americans and how far they have come since slavery. sure, they are not equal yet, but they are getting their. not so with jews in america, the most open aand accepting countries in the world, a true melting pot.

you figure it out. it shouldn't be that hard. hell, in israel you all can't even get along with each other...

Shas paper against haredi draft: We'll leave Israel - Israel Jewish Scene, Ynetnews

Jews have had the same problems as other people have had, except they found a way to survive, you Jew hating pig.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Indestructible-Jews-Max-I-Dimont/dp/0451075943"]The Indestructible Jews[/ame]
Is There a Manifest Destiny in Jewish History?

By Max I. Dimont

A compelling and readable account of the four thousand year history of a people that spans the globe and transcends the ages. From the ancient and simple faith of a small tribe to a global religion with adherents in every nation, the path of the Jews is traced through countless expulsions and migrations, the great tragedy of the Holocaust, and the joy of founding a homeland in Israel. Putting the struggle of a persecuted people into perspective, Max Dimont asks whether the tragic sufferings of the Jews have actually been the key to their survival, as other nations and races vanished into obscurity. Here is a book for Jews and non-Jews to enjoy, evoking a proud heritage while offering a hopeful vision of the future.

Last edited:
jos grasps it quite well. it is you who singled out the irish and now catholics. when jos and i, in response to your ridiculous allegations, pointed out that jews collaborated far more than either of the aforementioned, you begin the semite squeal.

Another in you ever-growing list of lies, Princess. I clearly stated "Everyone in Europe tried to make a deal with Hitler including the Irish and the Church. They were all [including the Zionists] legitimately attempting to save themselves and their peeps."
This, I'm certain you recall, was in response to some fool (Jos) who was trying to prove the Jews collaborated with the Nazis. :D

You agree that zionist jews collaborated with the Nazti's, and then try to deny any such collaboration in the same sentence :confused:

Where did sayshit go?

The answer is very simple deach----jews do not become assimilated into your shit. For
thousands of years the problem that jews have with shit like you is not ACCEPTING
YOUR PERVERTED CREEDS

Why Jos...you want to eat more shit. My my you have a big appetite today. Did they "work" your ass out at the mosque?

There you go again with your Gay/Coprophagia agenda
Wa wa wa! Stop whining, heyvoun olagh.

crybaby-muhammad0.jpg

Spot the difference
37115e4d1fa5a124240f6a706700c711.jpg

Israeli authorities have indicted a former chief rabbi of the country on charges of fraud and breach of trust.

Eliahu Bakshi-Doron was charged Monday as part of what has become known as the "rabbis' file" affair. Bakshi-Doron and others are accused of falsifying rabbinical certificates for more than 1,000 soldiers and police officers so they could be eligible for salary increases.

The indictment says that as a result, hundreds of millions of shekels were fraudulently awarded from the state without any justification.
Former Israeli chief rabbi indicted for fraud - Yahoo! News

----they even made

Jews have had the same problems as other people have had, except they found a way to survive, you Jew hating pig.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Indestructible-Jews-Max-I-Dimont/dp/0451075943"]The Indestructible Jews[/ame]

By Max I. Dimont

A compelling and readable account of the four thousand year history of a people that spans the globe and transcends the ages. From the ancient and simple faith of a small tribe to a global religion with adherents in every nation, the path of the Jews is traced through countless expulsions and migrations, the great tragedy of the Holocaust, and the joy of founding a homeland in Israel. Putting the struggle of a persecuted people into perspective, Max Dimont asks whether the tragic sufferings of the Jews have actually been the key to their survival, as other nations and races vanished into obscurity. Here is a book for Jews and non-Jews to enjoy, evoking a proud heritage while offering a hopeful vision of the future.

that really doesn't answer the question. yes, other cultures and minorities have been discriminated against, but they have come to be embraced and assimilated into the dominant culture, for the most part...at least to the extent that they are always whining.

why is it that, everywhere that jews go, they are totally disliked, even in cultures that are opening and accepting of different cultures. i mean, there really isn't anything that really distinguished you physically from the cultures you live in. if you lived in europe, you looked like europeans. if you lived in the mideast, you looked like a mir easterner.

i suppose i could believe that the whole world hates jews, like many jews claim, although not so succinctly, but that doesn't sense. why are you so hated.

The answer is very simple deach----jews do not become assimilated into your shit. For
thousands of years the problem that jews have with shit like you is not ACCEPTING
YOUR PERVERTED CREEDS

that's not true at all. for one thing i do not have any problems really with jews at all, other than zionists.

as for my creed, i don't even accept what you think is my creed. i lack faith. also, other creeds are widely accepted in many european and weatern hemisphere countries.

all i am saying is that, if jews have been hated for 5000 years and in every nation they live, where other, far more different people become accepted, well, then, maybe jews are doing something to really piss people of that is beyond the norm, and it is probably related to their culture.

YOUR PERVERTED CREEDS

that's not true at all. for one thing i do not have any problems really with jews at all, other than zionists.

as for my creed, i don't even accept what you think is my creed. i lack faith. also, other creeds are widely accepted in many european and weatern hemisphere countries.

all i am saying is that, if jews have been hated for 5000 years and in every nation they live, where other, far more different people become accepted, well, then, maybe jews are doing something to really piss people of that is beyond the norm, and it is probably related to their culture.

wrong again deach----take a GOOD LOOK at the world and at history---
----the fact is that ----people who call themselves "christians" regularly
killed non christians for almost 1700 years . and muslims have been murdering
and oppressing non muslims since the career of the rapist pig and COUNTING
---jews never had problems with HINDUS AND BUDDHISTS The jews of BOMBAY
were absolutely fine -----until the muslims got there Did you know that there
were lots of places IN INDIA where jews went to escape the filth of islam----even
LAHORE has an ancient synagogue with a stinking MOSQUE BUILT ON TOP OF IT ---in the mode of what islam does when islam shows up just as islam did to the
HINDU TEMPLE in ayodhiya gee you are ignorant of fact

YOUR PERVERTED CREEDS

were lots of places IN INDIA where jews went to escape the filth of islam----even
LAHORE has an ancient synagogue with a stinking MOSQUE BUILT ON TOP OF IT ---in the mode of what islam does when islam shows up just as islam did to the

that just doesn't ring true. i mean, india never really had many jews at all, probably less than 100,000...hardly even woryh noticing, and most of then fled to israel anyway.

i think you make a lot of things up. a lot of islamic and christian countries acceptedd and protected jews...beore the creation of israel, and jews have been comploaining for over 5000 years.

that just doesn't ring true. i mean, india never really had many jews at all, probably less than 100,000...hardly even woryh noticing, and most of then fled to israel anyway.

i think you make a lot of things up. a lot of islamic and christian countries acceptedd and protected jews...beore the creation of israel, and jews have been comploaining for over 5000 years.

Nothing I have posted about Jews in India is untrue 100,000 is not a tiny number even if that stat were correct which it is probably not. Some Indian jews went to Israel---some ended up in the USA In fact I have indian jewish friends Your "I think you make up a lot of things" is actually comically idiotic------if you had some idea of MADE UP THINGs you could specify them ------but you cannot so you fart out VAGUE STUPIDITY

Spot the difference
37115e4d1fa5a124240f6a706700c711.jpg

Israeli authorities have indicted a former chief rabbi of the country on charges of fraud and breach of trust.

Eliahu Bakshi-Doron was charged Monday as part of what has become known as the "rabbis' file" affair. Bakshi-Doron and others are accused of falsifying rabbinical certificates for more than 1,000 soldiers and police officers so they could be eligible for salary increases.

The indictment says that as a result, hundreds of millions of shekels were fraudulently awarded from the state without any justification.
Former Israeli chief rabbi indicted for fraud - Yahoo! News
It is not right for any member of the clergy of any religion to line their own pockets, but evidently Yousef Mohammed has no problems with things like this when the Muslim clergy line their own pockets, not only in Muslim countries but in countries to which they have immigrated. These type of articles are not important to Mr. Gooz since they don't involve the Jews. However, more important it is so wrong for the clergy to be involved in things like this in which innocent lives are ended.

Gulf Daily News » Local News » Cleric faces probe over blast

There is a weird tug of war in Israel between the "RELIGIOUS" and the "SECULAR" ---each tries to get an advantage over the other -----in just about all realms I have actually
heard about this certification as "CLERGYMAN" thing -----a kind of way of bringing
in more votes for the "religious" sector ------weird but true

By Max I. Dimont

that really doesn't answer the question. yes, other cultures and minorities have been discriminated against, but they have come to be embraced and assimilated into the dominant culture, for the most part...at least to the extent that they are always whining.

why is it that, everywhere that jews go, they are totally disliked, even in cultures that are opening and accepting of different cultures. i mean, there really isn't anything that really distinguished you physically from the cultures you live in. if you lived in europe, you looked like europeans. if you lived in the mideast, you looked like a mir easterner.

i suppose i could believe that the whole world hates jews, like many jews claim, although not so succinctly, but that doesn't sense. why are you so hated.
Because its your delusion and imagination they are "totally disliked." Just because you're a Jew hating cocksucking pig doesn't mean everybody else has to be. Historically, Jews were always among the elites and ruling class, and when an empire / civilization collapsed or was invaded and conquered, the conquerors went after those who were in power, which included the Jews For example, when Spain was liberated by the crusaders from the Muslim invaders, the main focus was Muslims, not the Jews. But according to your logic, the persecution of Jews in Spain occurred because "Jews weren't liked". You are not only a sick psycho, but also ignorant and illiterate. I suggest you go back to adult school, and at least get your elementary school diploma, you ignoramus.

Last edited:
good point ROUDY-----the fact is that jews are EXTANT----lots of
people have been genocided out of existence -----MOST by
ISA - RESPECTERS of the type sherri claims are most notably
"HOLY" the christians of arabia no longer exist----but jews
are probably the very first people to WRITE arabic words--
using hebrew characters-----and THAT language still exists.
Roudy-----do you know hebraized arabic? I believe that the jews
of arabia were writing arabic words before ARABIC had an alphabet
and the stuff may very well be buried in arabia ------ how about Hebraized
Farsi? well----the persian DID have an alphabet ----before islam
intevened -----so I make no claim for jews being the FIRST to write
Farsi

Forum List

Back