Ther left and China have a common cause.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

At least that's how it works when you have no loyalty to anyone or anything beyond gaining tyrannical control over a population.

Here we have the chi-coms lamenting the fact that we Americans are the most heavily armed population in the world.

State Council Information Office of the People's Republic of China said:
“The United States prioritizes the right to keep and bear arms over the protection of citizens' lives and personal security and exercises lax firearm possession control, causing rampant gun ownership,” the report claims. “The U.S. people hold between 35 percent and 50 percent of the world' s civilian-owned guns, with every 100 people having 90 guns [and] 47 percent of American adults reported that they had a gun.”

Why on earth would they give a fuck? Why would they want Americans to be defenseless against criminals or a despotic regime? Why do liberals want their own country vulnerable?

The answer is obvious. The globalist left has but one obstacle for total domination, and that is the American individual who can resist their tyranny. There should be no doubt as to why "tolerant" bed wetters hate the fact that people choose to keep weapons.

Every time a psychopath kills a room full of unarmed people they insist a law would have stopped it in spite of the fact that there are laws against murder. Any time an armed citizen thwarts a criminal, the same moonbats ignore it.

Make no mistake about it, the chi-coms are not our friends, and liberals are traitors.

Cicero said:
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

I thought China was the economic model that conservatives loved. Lots of jobs... no regulations, and slave wages for the workers. A capitalist dreamworld. Can't breathe the air but breathing for the masses is way overrated.

As a liberal I enjoy my weapons and wish I could afford larger calibers and grenade launchers..So fuck the Op and his horse blinders philosophy...

I thought China was the economic model that conservatives loved. Lots of jobs... no regulations, and slave wages for the workers. A capitalist dreamworld. Can't breathe the air but breathing for the masses is way overrated.
He wants America to become a poverty stricken morass, so that the masses will blindly follow religious fanatics and doomsday cults - and abandon traditional religious institutions that advocate peace, tolerance, and forgiveness.

As a liberal I enjoy my weapons and wish I could afford larger calibers and grenade launchers..So fuck the Op and his horse blinders philosophy...
I think he believes that no liberals have guns, and that advocating responsible gun ownership is tantamount to 'taking all the guns away'.

Even though that guy in Charleston, could easily get a gun. Impossible if Obama had 'taken all the guns away', which the GOP claimed Obama would do ever since he took office.

• Banned

LOL..

You....

Thought??

Impossible

The proof is in the rest of your insipid post.

I think he believes that no liberals have guns, and that advocating responsible gun ownership is tantamount to 'taking all the guns away'.

Even though that guy in Charleston, could easily get a gun. Impossible if Obama had 'taken all the guns away', which the GOP claimed Obama would do ever since he took office.
They do with every democratic elected president...All they do is help the increase in price of the weapons and ammo,,,stupid moves if you are just a consumer wanting to buy an over priced weapon of choice...........

Pete, china is in no way communist, fuck, they are a lame excuse for a "communist" state, simply claiming they plan to achieve communism in 100 years while consistently allowing capitalists into the country, it's a joke, china is capitalist, allowing capitalists to come in and exploit their population for pathetic wages. I'll agree that those who believe you can use the state to achieve a stateless society are somewhat insane, but then again, I'm sure you don't care. Your signature regarding "useful idiots" is utter hogwash, the only reference I can find being on a extremely right wing website that can't back anything up, also: In political jargon, useful idiot is a term for people perceived as propagandists for a cause whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who are used cynically by the leaders of the cause. Despite often being attributed to Vladimir Lenin,[1][2][3] in 1987, Grant Harris, senior reference librarian at the Library of Congress, declared that "We have not been able to identify this phrase among [Lenin's] published works."

All we hear is the same old rhetoric

Too many regulations. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Wages are too high whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
People are leeches. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It never ends. Nothing insipid about. My post. The truth hurts.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

At least that's how it works when you have no loyalty to anyone or anything beyond gaining tyrannical control over a population.

Here we have the chi-coms lamenting the fact that we Americans are the most heavily armed population in the world.

State Council Information Office of the People's Republic of China said:
“The United States prioritizes the right to keep and bear arms over the protection of citizens' lives and personal security and exercises lax firearm possession control, causing rampant gun ownership,” the report claims. “The U.S. people hold between 35 percent and 50 percent of the world' s civilian-owned guns, with every 100 people having 90 guns [and] 47 percent of American adults reported that they had a gun.”

Why on earth would they give a fuck? Why would they want Americans to be defenseless against criminals or a despotic regime? Why do liberals want their own country vulnerable?

The answer is obvious. The globalist left has but one obstacle for total domination, and that is the American individual who can resist their tyranny. There should be no doubt as to why "tolerant" bed wetters hate the fact that people choose to keep weapons.

Every time a psychopath kills a room full of unarmed people they insist a law would have stopped it in spite of the fact that there are laws against murder. Any time an armed citizen thwarts a criminal, the same moonbats ignore it.

Make no mistake about it, the chi-coms are not our friends, and liberals are traitors.

Cicero said:
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
The 5 year old report is in retaliation to US reports on human rights violations in China. US gun ownership and gun violence has long been a part of anti-American propaganda campaigns around the world. China certainly doesn't want see any reduction in gun ownership and gun violence in the US. It's too good a propaganda tool to lose.

Full Text of Human Rights Record of the United States in 2011 - Xinhua English.news.cn

Lots of job, little paid, slave workers no one can compete! That's the reason why world economy is getting weak. China always declare itself as a world factory, which in fact is a world tumor. Say no to "made in China" now probably is the best salvation to China itself.

Forum List

Back