"There are no Nazis in Ukrainian army". These Ukrainian soldiers disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022
And people wonder why Russia is "invading" Ukraine when the country is harboring people who glorify an Ideology that wants to murder Russians.
If Azov, Nazis and their western Masters want an Ostfront, Russians will gladly do another patriotic war if we must, but this time all the way to Brussels and maybe Washington if needed.

There are no "Nazis". Hitler is long dead. All there are left are "white supremacists" aka "White Russians"...<g>
There are no "White Ukrainians", duh.

There are no "Nazis". Hitler is long dead. All there are left are "white supremacists" aka "White Russians"...<g>
All that is left are liberal lunatics and some neo nazis who want to take revenge on Russians.

There are more neonazis fighting FOR Russia than against it

There are no "White Ukrainians", duh.
So you're saying that once Hitler died, all the other Nazis died with him? That's a bizarre claim but not surprising coming from a place of ignorance.
No white Ukrainians? The whole country looks white to me

So you're saying that once Hitler died, all the other Nazis died with him? That's a bizarre claim but not surprising coming from a place of ignorance.
Do you understand what "white Russian" means?

Ever see the movie "Dr. Zhivago"? Apparently there was a battle for Russia in ~1918 between the commies and the "White Russians", and the "White Russians" got slaughtered.
Also, a "White Russian" is a popular drink, and no drink called a "White Ukrainian".

I'm lampooning the Putin claims that there are "Nazis" with any political power threatening to Russia.
There will always be criminals with swastika tattoos, but that doesn't mean that "Nazis" have any political power.
Putin is a war criminal who invaded Ukraine as a simple, illegal, "Land Grab", that he will be severely punished for.

And people wonder why Russia is "invading" Ukraine when the country is harboring people who glorify an Ideology that wants to murder Russians.
If Azov, Nazis and their western Masters want an Ostfront, Russians will gladly do another patriotic war if we must, but this time all the way to Brussels and maybe Washington if needed.

Red Herring! No one claimed there were no Nazis in the Ukrainian Army. How many are there in the Russian Army? Nazis do like to invade. The Z isn’t fooling us.

All that is left are liberal lunatics and some neo nazis who want to take revenge on Russians.
Russia took Crimea and the Donbas regions where ethnic Russians lived, and turned Donbas into war ruins.
The battle lines were stable since 2014.
There was no reason for Putin to invade Ukraine and try to capture Kyiv in 2022.
Putin got his ass kicked, and is taking Russia from prosperity to ruin.
Someone needs to rid Russia of Putin.

we have a president that maintains borders are sovereign.

Ever see the movie "Dr. Zhivago"? Apparently there was a battle for Russia in ~1918 between the commies and the "White Russians", and the "White Russians" got slaughtered.
Also, a "White Russian" is a popular drink, and no drink called a "White Ukrainian".

I'm lampooning the Putin claims that there are "Nazis" with any political power threatening to Russia.
There will always be criminals with swastika tattoos, but that doesn't mean that "Nazis" have any political power.
Putin is a war criminal who invaded Ukraine as a simple, illegal, "Land Grab", that he will be severely punished for.
Exactly how is Putin going to be punished?
Are we going to invade Russia, officially commit to WWIII & risk a promised nuclear war with a "war criminal"?
More ineffective sanctions that hurt us more than Russia?
Take away some of his dollars, only leaving him with billions in gold & huge reservoirs of resources now being traded in rubles?
Those Ukrainian Nazis with "no power" were attacking the heavily pro-Russian western population for years while US funded biolabs were popping up all over the country. Powerless organizations aren't allowed to commit genocide inside a supposedly democratic nation.
If I'm Putin, I wouldn't have put up with all that crap on my border either.
Putin invaded at our invitation, despite what the gaslighting fake news says here & it was all orchestrated by the Davos group

FUCK
RUSSIA

Exactly how is Putin going to be punished?
Are we going to invade Russia, officially commit to WWIII & risk a promised nuclear war with a "war criminal"?
More ineffective sanctions that hurt us more than Russia?
Take away some of his dollars, only leaving him with billions in gold & huge reservoirs of resources now being traded in rubles?
Those Ukrainian Nazis with "no power" were attacking the heavily pro-Russian western population for years while US funded biolabs were popping up all over the country. Powerless organizations aren't allowed to commit genocide inside a supposedly democratic nation.
If I'm Putin, I wouldn't have put up with all that crap on my border either.
Putin invaded at our invitation, despite what the gaslighting fake news says here & it was all orchestrated by the Davos group
1. Putin is being punished by having his invasion of Ukraine defeated, the Russian army has been humiliated, the Moskva was sunk, the Ruble is down, the Russian economy is down, Putin's popularity is down, Putin's wealth is down, and Putin and Russia are pariahs internationally...for starters.
2. From 2014 on the Donbas was in Russian control, so your claims of Ukraine doing harm to Russians is a lie.
3. Prove the Davos group had anything to do with Putin's land grab.

Closed. Threads about Ukraine / Russia belong in Europe, not Politics. This has been stated repeatedly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back