There are no words..

I invite any left loon to step up and try defend this. Any of you...and when people crucify you don't act surprised.

Leave the children alone, freaks

Warning:Viewer discretion advised

Drag Queen Flashes His Crotch to Children During Library Storytime ⋆ Activist Mommy

Drag Queen Allegedly Flashes His Crotch to Children During Library Story Time

Let loose the Kraken!

Just beat the freak upon the ears until it bleeds
Typical CRC dreaming of violence.
Typical pedophile defender.

Flash his crotch?

The going rate for a 6 month old is $50,000

What do they do with a 6 month old???

They fuck it TO DEATH!

That's what FILTH the left is! THAT is what they support and defend!

I invite any left loon to step up and try defend this. Any of you...and when people crucify you don't act surprised.

Drag Queen Flashes His Crotch to Children During Library Storytime ⋆ Activist Mommy

Let loose the Kraken!

Just beat the freak upon the ears until it bleeds
Typical CRC dreaming of violence.
Typical pedophile defender.

Anyone who wouldn't defend a child probably needs to re-evaluate themselves.

If they bleed they bleed.

Drag queens are people like any other only they have better costumes. That said they should be held to the same standards as any other people dealing with children. No half naked stuff. It is appropriate to be concerned about sex offenders, but you are missing something if the focus is on drag queens. Pedos can be anyone.

Pushing sexual perversion and deviancy, in any form, on young children, is wrong. It is wrong to the degree that anyone directly and willfully involved in so doing belongs in prison. And anyone who defends it, anyone who can't bring himself to condemn it, at best, needs to be viewed with great suspicion, at the very least.

Society has an obligation to protect children from your kind.

Screen-Shot-2019-10-22-at-10.21.41-AM.jpg

Wheres cw²

See the fat pig next to the other fat progressive nazi pig . It brings me great joy to know when the trucks stop rolling 90 % of these freaks will be dead within the first 60 days

I honestly think most decent drag queens would find this disgusting too. It only takes one or two to spoil it for all drag queens who have no intention of pushing themselves off on children. I asked a friend of mine that IS a drag queen about this new library story time thing and he said HELL NO does he condone that crap. Its an adult thing...not for children. I believe most other queens feel the same way, as well as lgbt folks.

I honestly think most decent drag queens would find this disgusting too. It only takes one or two to spoil it for all drag queens who have no intention of pushing themselves off on children. I asked a friend of mine that IS a drag queen about this new library story time thing and he said HELL NO does he condone that crap. Its an adult thing...not for children. I believe most other queens feel the same way, as well as lgbt folks.

I knew alot of limp wristers over the years ...its an adult thing indeed

The fags need to drag these freaks and exploiters away from the kids ...cause god forbid we say anything .... it automatically makes us transphobes full of hate :auiqs.jpg:

simplistic left wing idiots with agendas

The fags need to drag these freaks and exploiters away from the kids ...cause god forbid we say anything .... it automatically makes us transphobes full of hate :auiqs.jpg:

I agree that LGBT folks need to step up and condemn this nasty stuff in front of children. And who better than those who are also drag queens that say so publicly and OFTEN.

I agree that LGBT folks need to step up and condemn this nasty stuff in front of children. And who better than those who are also drag queens that say so publicly and OFTEN.

Exactly

Fake news

Almost certainly didn't happen.

Protectors of all perversia.

Anytime I see someone try and defend this flags go up.

Speaking as a parent
These idiots NEVER have anything to back up their statement that it's fake news. What complete morons.

Fake news

Speaking as a parent
These idiots NEVER have anything to back up their statement that it's fake news. What complete morons.
The fact that it didn't happen is all we need.

Legitamate news source on the story....

Concerned parent calls Des Moines Library's drag queen event 'woman-face'

This is an interesting story, that you know what? Is true.
We no longer "black face" in entertainment anymore because it is patently offensive, but these events are "women face"... in which men portray grossly oversexualized caricatures of women in the exact same way black face actors portrayed blacks.
It is no different.

Fake news

Speaking as a parent

Drag queen flashes his crotch to children during library story time - Liberty Unyielding

Forum List

Back