There goes Christie,

Nothing Trump says, no matter how stupid or obscene will dent his high score in the slightest.

I wish you were right, I would feel a lot safer with a Democrat in the WH and I think a candidate Trump would have been the surest route to that outcome. I predict within 10 days he will be in third place nationally. I'll save this post and pat myself on the back, or kick myself in the ass. I'm pretty good at the former, not much practise in the latter. We shall see.

So you feel safer with Obama in the WH?
Of course. There have been a couple of attacks here but nothing like the number killed and maimed under Bush. And Obama refused to let Bin Laden go.

Seek verifiable reductions in nuclear stockpiles with Russia.

Promise kept.

Yes we know the far left narrative!

BOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHH!!!!

Nothing Trump says, no matter how stupid or obscene will dent his high score in the slightest.

I wish you were right, I would feel a lot safer with a Democrat in the WH and I think a candidate Trump would have been the surest route to that outcome. I predict within 10 days he will be in third place nationally. I'll save this post and pat myself on the back, or kick myself in the ass. I'm pretty good at the former, not much practise in the latter. We shall see.

When did he take your guns, again?

Oh those far left drones and their narratives!
I know. Do they even know Obama expanded gun rights more than Reagan, Bush and Bush?

Another far left drone claim without real proof..

Can the President Legally Kill Americans?

He took your drones, too? Well, no wonder.

He took your drones, too? Well, no wonder.

Run that far left religious narrative far left drone, run that narrative for all your worth..

But over the Obama presidency, it has become harder for journalists to obtain information from the government on the results of particular strikes. And Mr. Obama’s Justice Department has fought in court for years to keep secret the legal opinions justifying strikes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/w...th-us-is-often-unsure-about-who-will-die.html

Of course, any sane person would.

McCain or Romney would have tried to put a conventional American ground force in Syria by now, falling prey to the terrorists' propaganda, doing exactly what they want, making America and the West less safe.

And this is why it's vital a republican be kept out of the WH come 2017; after the disaster that was GWB and his failed, illegal invasion of Iraq, and the propensity of most on the right to make the same mistake again – including current GOP candidates – a republican simply can't be trusted to keep is out of a conventional military ground war in the ME.

Anyone who actually thinks Trump is fit to be the leader of the free world is a complete idiot.
We've had an idiot trying to lead the free world and failing for the last 7 years.

It would be impossible for Trump or anyone else to do a worse job. ...... :cool:
You people are either delusional or you just like to tell and believe lies. Obama has been a generally successful president: far, far superior to your love of life GW Bush. Far far more successful. You can repeat a million times that Obama is a failure, but it won't make it true. History will tell the real story, and Obama will be known as anything but a failure, contrary to GW Bush.

McCain or Romney would have tried to put a conventional American ground force in Syria by now, falling prey to the terrorists' propaganda, doing exactly what they want, making America and the West less safe.

And this is why it's vital a republican be kept out of the WH come 2017; after the disaster that was GWB and his failed, illegal invasion of Iraq, and the propensity of most on the right to make the same mistake again – including current GOP candidates – a republican simply can't be trusted to keep is out of a conventional military ground war in the ME.
Had Bush not invaded Iraq, ISIS would not be there today.

I think you need glasses for your hindsight. Had the American people not pussed out and treated the war like a real war, a forwarded ideal from the VN era peace rally stuff imo, AND had Obama not been pulling out the past 7 years and basically doing nothing over there, ISIS would not be in there today.

Not that it matters who's fault it was, all that does is attempt to avoid dealing with the problem; tail tucking. We /will/ have to deal with it, the politician's want it dealt with /later/ so it doesn't look bad on them, but ISIS isn't going to wait for them to be "ready" to get called a war-mongering asshole; which I guarantee will happen regardless of whom pulls the trigger on what will eventually have to be done to save our allies. At their current rate of expansion I'd give it two years before Europe is on the front lines. It /still/ won't matter who's fault it is/was, we'll be forced into the fight regardless. We can either tuck our tails and wait for ISIS to push it to the point of a true world war, or we can buckle down and deal with it now. ~shrug~

I wish he could run again.

Christie told it like it is. A no fly zone is just that.

However, I think both sides will talk it out and be reasonable. Russia and Israel have hot zones and the others won't mess. Israel even lets Russia and Egypt use its air space, but everyone knows to leave the Golan and Lebanon to the Israelis

One problem, Assad and Iraq invited Russia, not us.

You people are either delusional or you just like to tell and believe lies. Obama has been a generally successful president: far, far superior to your love of life GW Bush. Far far more successful. You can repeat a million times that Obama is a failure, but it won't make it true. History will tell the real story, and Obama will be known as anything but a failure, contrary to GW Bush.
Both Bush and Obama belong in the failure category as president.

One for being idiotic (Bush) and the other for being grossly incompetent (Obama) ..... :cool:

That's only because his supporters are the most ignorant and simple minded people on the planet.
Naw......you have them confused with Obama/Hillary zombies. ..... :cool:
Hardly. Anyone who actually thinks Trump is fit to be the leader of the free world is a complete idiot.

Obama got elected twice, so....

I know. Do they even know Obama expanded gun rights more than Reagan, Bush and Bush?

Obama expanded gun rights more than Reagan, Bush and Bush

Got a link for that?

Of course. There have been a couple of attacks here but nothing like the number killed and maimed under Bush. And Obama refused to let Bin Laden go.

Seek verifiable reductions in nuclear stockpiles with Russia.

Promise kept.

Yes we know the far left narrative!

BOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHH!!!!
I love the far left narrative when it ends with agreements and signed documents. Don't you?

Anyone who actually thinks Trump is fit to be the leader of the free world is a complete idiot.
We've had an idiot trying to lead the free world and failing for the last 7 years.

It would be impossible for Trump or anyone else to do a worse job. ...... :cool:

The last fifteen years between dumb and dumber ( Bush and Obama ).

Also Trump could do worse if he press the little red button and end it all, wait maybe not...

Even though there is so much evidence that Saddam's top echelon joined Isis and turned it into a real military force after Republicans disbanded the Iraqi military, the GOP simply refuses to believe it.

How can those idiot fuckers run a war when they refuse to believe the facts? Clearly you can't.

These people have lost the ability to learn.

He'll shoot down Russia's planes too. These guys keep saying "I'll keep you safe". Starting WWlll isn't too safe.
Anyway I think Trump finally crossed the line, lost his temper in a way that made him look childish even to the dumbest R on the planet.
Sick of Trump's ego. I like Christie but need to hear more from him. These debates with more than four people in them doesn't really help any one. They candidates can't establish momentum and we get nothing, basically.

The early debates are the best in my opinion. Wow. Last night was riveting and fantastic.

Even though there is so much evidence that Saddam's top echelon joined Isis and turned it into a real military force after Republicans disbanded the Iraqi military, the GOP simply refuses to believe it.

How can those idiot fuckers run a war when they refuse to believe the facts? Clearly you can't.

These people have lost the ability to learn.

They believe the facts they just have to be subtle and parse their words very carefully. You've heard Trump rip the Bush admin inside out completely destroying all the narratives they manufactured to justify the war in the glaring light of facts -no WMD - no al Qaeda connections - no planning for post invasion- on and on. Cheney's the most brazen apologist of course, Bush just turtles up. Other Republicans can't outright own the Iraqi war for fear of looking like an idiot with no knowledge of contemporary history. So big problem....how to communicate you know the war was a yoooge mistake without grenading the whole bundle of R talking points of the last 12-13 years. I'm getting a log together of how different R's tried to solve that problem.

He'll shoot down Russia's planes too. These guys keep saying "I'll keep you safe". Starting WWlll isn't too safe.
Anyway I think Trump finally crossed the line, lost his temper in a way that made him look childish even to the dumbest R on the planet.
Sick of Trump's ego. I like Christie but need to hear more from him. These debates with more than four people in them doesn't really help any one. They candidates can't establish momentum and we get nothing, basically.

The early debates are the best in my opinion. Wow. Last night was riveting and fantastic.

Last night was riveting. Scary though how they all tried to be Mr. ToughGuy, looking right into the camera promising "I will keep you safe". They will keep you safe even if they have to "punch Putin in the face" shoot down Russian planes or indiscriminately carpet bomb civilian populations to get one bad guy.

Forum List

Back