There have not been this may Democrats boycotting an Inaugural

Liberal plantation owners staying home. Gotta make sure none of their blacks are freed and become Republican house negroes.

Republican mantra . "You blacks are so stupid that you don't know the Dems are tricking you!"

Do you realize how insulting that is ?

Because blacks being slaughtered in Chicago, Baltimore and in other Democratic run cities while Liberal politicians sit by and do nothing except ask for their vote every 4 years isn't insulting. Eat shit and die asshole.

How about New York , Boston, Seattle , LA , San Fran . And so on. All dem controlled cities doing pretty damn good .

But tell me . Name a couple republican cities that are utopias ? You won't . It's the same conservative bullshit y'all sling .

Shit holes one and all! Crime, gangs, drugs, etc. All Democrat sponsored and endorsed.

Liberal plantation owners staying home. Gotta make sure none of their blacks are freed and become Republican house negroes.

Republican mantra . "You blacks are so stupid that you don't know the Dems are tricking you!"

Educated black Americans are saying the same thing.

No they ain't .

Look the Dems at perfect , but they are way better than the GOP !!

Holy shit , EVERY minority group runs from the GOP . I'll tell you why ......... the GOP harbors racists and that's a deal breaker !

How about New York , Boston, Seattle , LA , San Fran . And so on. All dem controlled cities doing pretty damn good .

But tell me . Name a couple republican cities that are utopias ? You won't . It's the same conservative bullshit y'all sling .

There's no such thing as utopia, you dolt. Please pass that memo along to your fellow Dem retards. smh

Because blacks being slaughtered in Chicago, Baltimore and in other Democratic run cities while Liberal politicians sit by and do nothing except ask for their vote every 4 years isn't insulting. Eat shit and die asshole.

Shit holes one and all! Crime, gangs, drugs, etc. All Democrat sponsored and endorsed.

Shit holes ?! Lol! The shithole cities in the us are mostly located in RED STATES .

Tell me , what city is NOT a shit hole in your eyes . Name 1 !! Just one !!! Uno!!!

Should be easy . Go ahead .

No they ain't .

Holy shit , EVERY minority group runs from the GOP . I'll tell you why ......... the GOP harbors racists and that's a deal breaker !

So, if Democrats have done so much for them since the 1960s, why aren't minorities doing so much better here in 2017?

No they ain't .

I'm a minority and I vote Republican. Whoops. There's goes that theory of yours.

There's no such thing as utopia, you dolt. Please pass that memo along to your fellow Dem retards. smh

They believe there is. They watch Star Trek, after all.

No they ain't .

I'm a minority and I vote Republican. Whoops. There's goes that theory of yours.

The destruction of nonsense is always entertaining.

But if you say dem cities are bad , you imply that conservative cities are good . So back up your claim by naming one of these fab conservative cities .

Pretty simple question . Why can't you answer? Oh, cause you are full of shit blaming the Dems for things the GOP does no better with .

No they ain't .

Okay genius show where a GOP state where lynchings are legal, separate lunch counters, fire hoses turned any minority protesters etc. Put up or shut up for once.

No they ain't .

Okay genius show where a GOP state where lynchings are legal, separate lunch counters, fire hoses turned any minority protesters etc. Put up or shut up for once.

They were just using water cannons in North Dakota .

Lynchings and Lunch counters needed FEDERAL government to be put down in those red states.

Guess I just put up!

Is that the stuff that rises to "racism " for you ? Anything less than lynchings is ok?

The way I see it, the less democrats at a function, the less mess afterwards, the less trouble during and the air will always be fresher.
I look at their not being there as a showing of respect for their new president, President Trump.
A new day is being ushered in to the Untied States. Lets hope that President Trump does what he promised. If he does, the democrats will be pissed off for the first year, but I think that once they see that the new prosperity invites them to come along and be included in the spreading of the labor and wealth, they will eventually see that President Trump was the best, no, the only choice for the office.
May God bless and Guide President Trump as he works to bring stability to a country so torn by ism's and phobias due to the last 16 years of failed leadership.

No they ain't .

Lynchings and Lunch counters needed FEDERAL government to be put down in those red states.

In other words no.

No they ain't .

In other words no.

Ummm yes .

They used water cannons vs oil pipeline protesters in ND like a month ago!

Didn't you just ignore that fact ?

No they ain't .

In other words no.

Ummm yes .

They used water cannons vs oil pipeline protesters in ND like a month ago!

Didn't you just ignore that fact ?

The subject you mentioned was race. I'll ask again where did the GOP support lynchings, keeping blacks from going to college and other forms of segregation over the last 40 years or so?

Shit holes ?! Lol! The shithole cities in the us are mostly located in RED STATES .

Tell me , what city is NOT a shit hole in your eyes . Name 1 !! Just one !!! Uno!!!

Should be easy . Go ahead .

LA and SF are in a red state? Wrong.

Chicago is in a red state? Wrong.

NY is in a red state? Wrong.

Boston is in a red state? Wrong!

Seattle is in a red state? Wrong!

Do we see a pattern there?

How about you name a city that is not run by Democrats that is not a shithole? That should be quite a challenge!

No they ain't .

Which statement is more racist than the other.
1: He's black, there is no way he can compete against the superior mind of the white male without giving him special consideration to perform even the simplest task
or
2: I don't care what color he is, if he isnt up to doing the job, get rid of him and find somebody that can.

No they ain't .

Guess I just put up!

Is that the stuff that rises to "racism " for you ? Anything less than lynchings is ok?

People who are assembling illegally are far more likely to follow instructions to disperse if they are cold and wet.

since Lincoln. How did that work out dems????

Back then the polarity of the parties was reversed. Dems were the conservatives.

You'd know that if you had finished high school.

Lincoln was the first progressive.

Suck on my dick of knowledge and say thank you, sir.

Forum List

Back