I'm noting that all over the board, the RWNJs are whining about what trump is doing but YOU VOTED FOR IT so shut up.
We don't "whine" my fragile little snowflake. We simply speak the truth and keep and going. The fact that the truth upsets you so much speaks volumes.
You are so fake. All of you are such whiny little bitches and you know it. You complain about every little thing negative said about Trump. You don't even have the balls to admit that Trump is the biggest snowflake of them all.

The only thing that is "irrelevant" is your idiotic blabbering. The number of states won determines the President of the United States. Therefore, it is completely and totally relevant. Thanks for playing, snowflake. You may go now.

Taking a post out of context does nothing to advance your argument. All it shows is desperation....
Nothing is "out of context" there snowflake. Everyone can see your idiotic statement for themselves.

The only thing that is "irrelevant" is your idiotic blabbering. The number of states won determines the President of the United States. Therefore, it is completely and totally relevant. Thanks for playing, snowflake. You may go now.

Taking a post out of context does nothing to advance your argument. All it shows is desperation....

He's not intentionally taking your post out of context. He finds something irrelevant to focus on so he doesn't have to address any factual points you may have made. It's how he rolls, baby!

He's not intentionally taking your post out of context. He finds something irrelevant to focus on so he doesn't have to address any factual points you may have made. It's how he rolls, baby!
Like you said SW..."may have". Thankfully, in Dr Grump's case - he never has a factual point. If he did, the rest of us would have nothing to laugh at.

...upholding the U.S. Constitution means being on the side of the Republicans...
My nomination for Dumbest HyperPartisan Post of the Month.

Wrong, cupcake.

Upholding the Constitution means upholding the Constitution; something that most folks on both sides of the aisle have a lifelong commitment to.

That you think otherwise speaks volumes, as to just how far gone you are, down the path of blind, illogical hyperpartisanship. My condolences.

Nothing unites Americans - of all kinds - like messing with the Constitution and the Rule of Law.
Really? That's why you and other Democrats picked up arms after Obamacare was forced on the American people? The U.S. Constitution explicitly limits the federal government to 18 enumerated powers and healthcare is not one of them. Furthermore, the X Amendment explicitly states that anything outside of those 18 enumerated powers are reserved to the states and the people.

The Democrats live to shred the U.S. Constitution. Have never seen a one of them respect and uphold it. Hell, they try to strip us of our 2nd Amendment rights daily.
You appear to be channeling the Ghost of Ron Paul.

Trouble is, the guy is still alive.

You complain about every little thing negative lie said about Trump.
I corrected your post for you. No need to thank me.
You are such a pawn. You're retarded enough to believe any criticism of Trump is a lie.
Not at all. I've provided more actual criticism of President Trump than anyone on this board. I just don't post the idiotic lies about him that you do.
Just so we are clear, you actually believe Trump hasn't broken all of his core campaign promises involving his first 100 days in office?

Poodle, sweetie, you don't win the war of ideas when you lose by 3 million votes.. and your Orange Shitgibbon has a 34% approval rating.

.........................................Poll Date ............Sample.... Approve... Disapprove... Spread
Rasmussen Reports....... 6/15 - 6/19.......... 1500 LV ..........47................ 53............... -6

Three million LA voters. What is your point? With luck, the broken state of California will secede from the nation and join Venezuela.

Upholding the Constitution means upholding the Constitution; something that most folks on both sides of the aisle have a lifelong commitment to.

Not really. Progressives have long believed that the Constitution was not written correctly. Just as petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and his cabal have said for decades.

16 months to the national elections, and red state congressional seat voting leads have been cut in half from double digits.

The seat won were all held by GOP, so there is no gain there as far as the House, and there is no loss there for the Dems.

The status quo has become much more narrow for the GOP.

Let's see what the Orange Anus does in the next sixteen months.

As predicted, the swing in these secure GOP seats to the Dems was significant; by more than 15 points to the dems.

That is on the Orange Anus with 16 more months to go to Nov 2018.

Forum List

Back