There is ALREADY

Trump won't do it. That man is old and tired. There's no way he'll spend his last years doing this. He's just trying to make money off his followers.

The establishment sure pulled a fast one on Americans by inserting Trump in the mix back in 2016.

They were scared to death about the historic percentage of people rejecting both sides of the party of one back then.

Trump was the establishment's response to that. And people bit on it hook, line and sinker.

They're basically passing the baton off to one another from behind the cloak of being different.

There are times when I almost hope people are going to wake up and see what is happening.

Then I read through boards like this and elsewhere around the web and think to myself, there's just no way. People are just too far gone. It's like reality tv.

But we keep on trying to hold up their agenda with what few people we can get into Washington. At least it won't be said that we stood around and did nothing.

Last edited:
:puke:

1628691744701.png

It beats talking about Biden. Will he last long enough to run again? Will he be impeached for inappropriate behavior toward women like his NY governor friend? Will he finally go nuts and be taken out of the W.H.?

Forum List

Back