there is hope

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Jews and Muslims coming together over the ban.

It is consituttional, imo, but poorly thought out and more poorly executed.

upload_2017-1-31_9-16-46.png

We must continue to protest the race and religion haters on the Board.

• Banned

View attachment 109757

its not a religious ban jake....and i know you know this,there are like 50 Muslim Countries not on that list....
show where I said it was a 'religious ban', I didn't

I said it is "poorly though and more poorly executed'

this president is more inept than Obama

Jake think about it. I've been putting it out there. Currently the UN believes that there are 25,000 foreign fighters from over 100 countries fighting with ISIS and al Nusra.

They are losing and are going to want to avoid capture and will embed themselves with refugees.

This does not give me a warm and freaking fuzzy Jake. I think it's quite alright to do extreme vetting at this point in time because these dudes who have been jihadists will have not so normal a resume.

Former Employer: ISIS

Job Title: Jihadist

Job Description: Beheading and Mutilation.

Give me a fucking break Jake. Do you want one of these guys as your neighbor?

• Banned
td, I have no trouble with extreme vetting at all.

I have trouble with a slipshod and inept administration.

Trump seems to be worse than BHO out the gate.

We have to do better.

View attachment 109757

Well those in your pictures are up there on the list to start getting targeted. Have you seen what is happening to Jews in Europe? Gays in Europe?

View attachment 109757

Well those in your pictures are up there on the list to start getting targeted. Have you seen what is happening to Jews in Europe? Gays in Europe?
That is the drift to autocracy in the West, in part. If the hard right in France wins this year, it will go the way of Hungary, etc.

We have to do better.

You are judging it one week in. I have faith that the DHS who says they will uphold the EO will do their jobs in an honorable way.

"The Department of Homeland Security will faithfully execute the immigration laws, and we will treat all of those we encounter humanely and with professionalism. No foreign national in a foreign land, without ties to the United States, has any unfettered right to demand entry into the United States or to demand immigration benefits in the United States.
The Department of Homeland Security will comply with judicial orders; faithfully enforce our immigration laws, and implement President Trump’s Executive Orders to ensure that those entering the United States do not pose a threat to our country or the American people."

Department Of Homeland Security Response To Recent Litigation | Homeland Security

We have to do better.

You are judging it one week in. I have faith that the DHS who says they will uphold the EO will do their jobs in an honorable way.

"The Department of Homeland Security will faithfully execute the immigration laws, and we will treat all of those we encounter humanely and with professionalism. No foreign national in a foreign land, without ties to the United States, has any unfettered right to demand entry into the United States or to demand immigration benefits in the United States.
The Department of Homeland Security will comply with judicial orders; faithfully enforce our immigration laws, and implement President Trump’s Executive Orders to ensure that those entering the United States do not pose a threat to our country or the American people."

Department Of Homeland Security Response To Recent Litigation | Homeland Security
Well, it is Trump, you know, so that is a lot of nothing-to-base-it-on-hope.

Let's hope he and his team can step up instead of remaining a step down where they are at right now.

The Snopes comment simply means that there is no proof that she legally immigrated before 1942.

Though her citizenship status was apparently incorrectly documented in the 1940 United States census, no evidence suggests Donald Trump's mother was ever in violation of any immigration laws prior to her naturalization in 1942.

The Snopes comment simply means that there is no proof that she legally immigrated before 1942.

Though her citizenship status was apparently incorrectly documented in the 1940 United States census, no evidence suggests Donald Trump's mother was ever in violation of any immigration laws prior to her naturalization in 1942.

So of course you run with she had to be illegal...good grief.

So of course you run with she had to be illegal...good grief.
You certainly would if you did not like Trump. You have no sense of proportion at all.

Excellent

We belonged to each other at 5 a.m., when the MSA’s Muslim chaplain described the power of beginning this journey at the last third of the night, a sacred time for Muslims when one is closest to Allah. We belonged to one another just before sunrise, when we laid out prayer rugs for Muslim morning worship. We belonged to one another at the Religious Action Center’s pre-march worship service, where we heard an insightful Torah portion, reflecting on the impact of a new and unknown Pharaoh. As we held up signs, as we huddled together, as we shared our stories, over and over again, we remembered that we belong to each other. Thank you, Mr. President, for the powerful reminder.

from the Jewish Daily Forward

My grandfather has been reading the Yiddish addition since 1910 until he passed in 1988

Thanks, Donald Trump. You Actually Brought Jews and Muslims Together.

Last edited:

View attachment 109757

That is the drift to autocracy in the West, in part. If the hard right in France wins this year, it will go the way of Hungary, etc.

Good, France is being destroyed by the Islamic Imperialist invasion.

Forum List

Back