THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.

God Is Not Pleased By Religion
It is a mistake to assume that God is pleased by any “religion” or that all religious roads lead to God, even if a faith comes from a sincere heart.

Isaiah 64:6a

All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags.

Proverbs 14:12

There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death.

It does matter what we believe – the decision we make is an eternal one. Jesus Christ is the only way to God (heaven); He alone is able to redeem. He alone is worthy of our devotion and worship. Jesus is the truth!

1 Timothy 2:5

For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

GOD says believers are His sons=joint heirs with JESUS. GOD says= you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God’s Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, “Abba, Father.” 16 For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children. 17 And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. LIFE CANNOT BE BETTER THAN TO BE LIVED AS A son OF GOD. BUT your choice!!

Just think! We believers are joint heirs with JESUS=ALL THAT IS GOD'S will be ours and GOD has a LOT OF GOOD "STUFF" =TRILLIONS OF WORLDS,CITIES WITH STREETS OF PURE GOLD!!! What is there in hell YOU WANT???

As Bernard Shaw said, better conversations.

GOD says believers are His sons=joint heirs with JESUS. GOD says= you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God’s Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, “Abba, Father.” 16 For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children. 17 And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. LIFE CANNOT BE BETTER THAN TO BE LIVED AS A son OF GOD. BUT your choice!!

Just think! We believers are joint heirs with JESUS=ALL THAT IS GOD'S will be ours and GOD has a LOT OF GOOD "STUFF" =TRILLIONS OF WORLDS,CITIES WITH STREETS OF PURE GOLD!!! What is there in hell YOU WANT???

As Bernard Shaw said, better conversations.

NO WORRIES!!! THE MOCKING AND SCOFFING comes to a end when you feel the flames of eternal HELL!!!your choice!!

LOL..... so you think that by wasting your life blubbering about subjects in scripture that you do not understand at all and making a jackass out of yourself in the name of the Lord every day you are going to get lots of STUFF?

what a schmuck!

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.==103 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits;
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
Who satisfies your years with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle. psalm 103:1-5

No one could ever life a life as a Son of God.

Stop your nonsense. You're not helping the Christian cause. You sound like a Westboro Baptist Church nut.

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.==103 Bless the Lord, O my soul,

Stop your nonsense. You're not helping the Christian cause. You sound like a Westboro Baptist Church nut.

That may be the point.

I disagree with the living a life as a son of God. The scriptures seem to indicate differently.

But yeah he sounds like a WBC nut.

God Is Not Pleased By Religion
It is a mistake to assume that God is pleased by any “religion” or that all religious roads lead to God, even if a faith comes from a sincere heart.

Isaiah 64:6a

All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags..

Speak for yourself bud. Isaiah doesn't say that.

We were created in G-D's image.

You may consider yourself like a filthy rag, I don't.

That may be the point.

I disagree with the living a life as a son of God. The scriptures seem to indicate differently.

DO NOT CALL GOD A LIAR!!! GOD'S word says believers are sons of GOD!!===For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.… Galations 3:26

That may be the point.

Jesus was the Son of God and that's who I figured he was referring to. I could no more live a perfect life than you or anyone else could. So if that's his intent, he is in for a big disappointment.

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!!!DO NOT CALL GOD A LIAR!!! GOD'S word says believers are sons of GOD!!===For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.… Galations 3:26

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!!!DO NOT CALL GOD A LIAR!!! GOD'S word says believers are sons of GOD!!===For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.… Galations 3:26

Tone down on the caps dude.

:cuckoo:

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD BUT GREAT BENEFITS.==103 Bless the Lord, O my soul,

Psalm 1

1 Oh, the joys of those who do not follow evil men’s advice, who do not hang around with sinners, scoffing at the things of God. 2 But they delight in doing everything God wants them to, and day and night are always meditating on his laws and thinking about ways to follow him more closely.

3 They are like trees along a riverbank bearing luscious fruit each season without fail. Their leaves shall never wither, and all they do shall prosper.

4 But for sinners, what a different story! They blow away like chaff before the wind. 5 They are not safe on Judgment Day; they shall not stand among the godly.

6 For the Lord watches over all the plans and paths of godly men, but the paths of the godless lead to doom.

Psalm 5=== O Lord, hear me praying; listen to my plea, O God my King, for I will never pray to anyone but you. 3 Each morning I will look to you in heaven and lay my requests before you, praying earnestly.

4 I know you get no pleasure from wickedness and cannot tolerate the slightest sin. 5 Therefore, proud sinners will not survive your searching gaze, for how you hate their evil deeds. 6 You will destroy them for their lies; how you abhor all murder and deception.

7 But as for me, I will come into your Temple protected by your mercy and your love; I will worship you with deepest awe.

8 Lord, lead me as you promised me you would; otherwise my enemies will conquer me. Tell me clearly what to do, which way to turn. 9 For they cannot speak one truthful word. Their hearts are filled to the brim with wickedness. Their suggestions are full of the stench of sin and death. Their tongues are filled with flatteries to gain their wicked ends. 10 O God, hold them responsible. Catch them in their own traps; let them fall beneath the weight of their own transgressions, for they rebel against you.

11 But make everyone rejoice who puts his trust in you. Keep them shouting for joy because you are defending them. Fill all who love you with your happiness. 12 For you bless the godly man, O Lord; you protect him with your shield of love.

Last edited:
O Lord our God, the majesty and glory of your name fills all the earth and overflows the heavens. 2 You have taught the little children to praise you perfectly. May their example shame and silence your enemies!

3 When I look up into the night skies and see the work of your fingers—the moon and the stars you have made— 4 I cannot understand how you can bother with mere puny man, to pay any attention to him!

5 And yet you have made him only a little lower than the angels[a] and placed a crown of glory and honor upon his head.

6 You have put him in charge of everything you made; everything is put under his authority: 7 all sheep and oxen, and wild animals too, 8 the birds and fish, and all the life in the sea. 9 O Jehovah, our Lord, the majesty and glory of your name fills the earth.
Psalm 8

...Is if you like lots of kinky sex, eating pork, and working on Saturdays. :)

LIFE AS A BELIEVER(son of GOD) COULD NOT BE BETTER!!=== I bless the holy name of God with all my heart. 2 Yes, I will bless the Lord and not forget the glorious things he does for me.

3 He forgives all my sins. He heals me. 4 He ransoms me from hell. He surrounds me with loving-kindness and tender mercies. 5 He fills my life with good things! My youth is renewed like the eagle’s! 6 He gives justice to all who are treated unfairly. Psalm 103:1-3 PTL.

There is no downside to living your life as a son of GOD,PSALM 103 is proof of that truth!==A Psalm of David.
103 Bless the Lord, O my soul,

So that your youth is renewed like the eagle.

Forum List

Back